What? No NBA 2012-2013 Thread Yet?

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    edpowers said:
    OKC really missed having Harden yesterday. He could defend Kobe in the post without help. The Thunder were a bad half court defensive team with Harden, now they are worse.

I also think James Harden, got Kobe to playing that one-on-one game and got into his head. Ray Allen got Kobe's number when it comes to that as well.

The hell is wrong with teams absolutely RUSHING players back from injury?!! D. Howard keeps messing up that shoulder, and they're trying to get him back into the game again.

"D. Rose in full contact practice now!" Teams need to ease up and take it slow rather than faster when it comes to injuries.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Rudy Gay to Toronto in a three-team trade. One thing that was weird: Dallas was in contention for Gay, but they didn't want to give up Vince Carter. Really? You wouldn't give up Vince Carter to get Rudy Gay? How would that not be an upgrade?

• DJ_Enki said:
    Rudy Gay to Toronto in a three-team trade. One thing that was weird: Dallas was in contention for Gay, but they didn't want to give up Vince Carter. Really? You wouldn't give up Vince Carter to get Rudy Gay? How would that not be an upgrade?

giving up ed davis will be the most regrettable thing for this team for the foreseeable future.

he has the POTENTIAL to be ... top 10 centers in the league..... maybe higher.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i saw that and thought it ws a bad move (ed davis)
    calderon gave everything
    the raps need more than a ''proven'' scorer

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:

Gay has a max contract. Dallas probably didn't to pay that kind of $$$.

• pcmr said:
    i saw that and thought it ws a bad move (ed davis)
    calderon gave everything
    the raps need more than a ''proven'' scorer

it's working out so far. team looks good in his first game. but this has always been a good team...... 36 minutes at a time.

clippers with 30 at the half is

• 47 points going into the 4th.

there may be some Space Jam-like subplot occurring here.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    bittersweet to see Nash in the desert again, so sweet to see CoolBeaz go off on the Lakers FTW

Less stars the better?

Earl Clark = Ariza 2K13

Dude has really taken advantage of his opportunities.

Seriously who in the history of the league has ever gotten MVP chants in almost every arena now.....Ridiculous. I cringe every time, he gets carried away, but dude....

• YO BATNOM!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    yeah i watched that shit. Just remember West threw it away while we were up in regulation.

yall pulled it out, but it wasnt a beatdown.

call me during the playoffs......

• batmon said:
    yeah i watched that shit. Just remember West threw it away while we were up in regulation.

yall pulled it out, but it wasnt a beatdown.

call me during the playoffs......

wadnt cheeyurpin'

you're just the only pacer fan i know.

if i called you in the playoffs, would you even haxcept the charges?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Just a note for you NCAA fans.

The NCAA has put up a Youtube channel to celebrate 75 years of March Madness. With tons of clips and highlights over the years.

You can pick things like

Greatest Buzzer Beaters
    Greatest Upsets
    Greatest National Championships
    All-Time Greatest Moments
    Etc etc etc

Some great stuff on there.

• Hello! Figured id stop by...my phx suns are playing horrible so im lookin forward to the draft already. Check this dewd out.

Clips vs Heat finals prediction.

• thiskidnamed32 said:
    my phx suns are playing horrible

sayin' tho... who the fuck is even the best player on this team?? Gortat? you could maybe argue Beasly but but my dude ain't got his head right. meanwhile earl clarke is startin to find his own. smh

best thing about the suns these days is the black throwbacks....

• Dragic is the dewd. Gortat is good but nothing special and beasley is special. He should probably wear a helmet thats how special he is. Dudley is good so I hope they trade him to a decent team before the deadline along with telfair.

LOS ANGELES???After a tumultuous and disappointing first half of their season, Kobe Bryant reportedly called a Kobe-Bryant-only meeting Thursday to air out the many issues still plaguing the Lakers. ???There are 29 games to go and we???re still under .500, so everybody needs to step their game up right now,??? Bryant reportedly said during the closed-door talks, which did not include coaches, upper management, or any of the other 13 players on the Lakers??? roster. ???I???m sick of hearing excuses about shoulder injuries or trade speculation. We should be contending for the title, but I feel like I???m the only one out there who even gives a damn. And frankly, that???s pathetic.??? Reached for comment, Bryant told reporters the meeting was ???very positive,??? as it was unanimously agreed that the 15-time All-Star should get more of the ball during games.

• the newer, gayer raptors are looking like they could string together a few wins and just barely miss the playoffs. i dont mind if they play themselves out of a draft pick, they've abused the privilege of top ten lottery picks with more euroman than "real hip hop y'all" soulstrut thread.

i'm liking the new look raps, even our white guy is Gray.

:PFUNK:

vintageinfants said:
    the newer, gayer raptors are looking like they could string together a few wins and just barely miss the playoffs. i dont mind if they play themselves out of a draft pick, they've abused the privilege of top ten lottery picks with more euroman than "real hip hop y'all" soulstrut thread.

i'm liking the new look raps, even our white guy is Gray.

:PFUNK:

On th real i used to hart on that franchise, but they now have wo good wing players and are one decent big from scaring cats.

They look like they and the Wizards are gonna leapfrog Phillt waiting on Bynum and the who the fuck am I Bucks.

Rare instance, and no one cares but Turkoglu suspended for Steroids.....If there's one guy doing it, there's gotta be more.....

I've always wondered about this.

Gotta agree with Bron on this.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/8952955/lebron-james-miami-heat-says-unfair-judge-players-based-titles-won

Sucks that ESPN always gotta make these comparisons when a Kobe/Durant/Lebron gets hot. LET 'EM LIVE. jesus....

• raps v. 'zards.

the verizon center is ghetto as F. game clock isn't working and the substitution horn is a handheld airhorn.

in retrospect, who's the better pick: dwight Howard or emeka okafor?

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    Howard has a better 3-point percentage.

• batmon said:

They look like they and the Wizards are gonna leapfrog Phillt waiting on Bynum and the who the fuck am I Bucks.

washington is going nowhere with wall at the helm. he's fast, sure... but hes got moves to nowhere and terrible shot selection when he should be structuring his team. they'll be a mess as long as he's running the show. bradley beals is making a convincing case for taking this team over.

Lakers need to go 17-8 or so, to get the 8th spot. Roughly .680, equaling the Clippers or Grizzlies win percentage.....They gotta be that good....And those teams are pretty darn good.

Not NBA, but Alimoe aka Black Widow of And1 fame has passed away due to complications of a stroke, and deteriorating condition from diabetes. This is real sad, considering I watched a lot of the dude on those And1 mixtapes.....Rest in Peace.