tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
edited July 2012 in Strut Central
who's ready for this?
predictions?
i cant fuckin wait
lets bump some blue and watch heisenberg destroy albequerque

Comments

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    i don't have cable so i have to watch these shows when they're released on blu ray.
    not sure i'm going to be able to wait for this.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I finally finished Season 4 and got fully caught up just a couple days ago. I'm curious where they're going to go with Season 5.

DJ_Enki said:
    I finally finished Season 4 and got fully caught up just a couple days ago. I'm curious where they're going to go with Season 5.

considering how 4 ended, i'm guessing we'll be seeing more of this new side of Walter, and everything that entails e.g. his relationship with Jesse. Basically, it's gonna get even more intense.

after season 4 i'm a huge fan of Hank! i hope that storyline is emphasized as well.

can't wait!

• I think something in Gus' past will surface and drive the conflict. That, the DEA, and maybe something with the IRS & Tyler's (late) boss. I can't really think of anything else

btw, pardon the latte pass, but I just learned that the actor that Giancarlo Esposito, who played this guy:

Also played this guy:

Mind. blown.

^^ holy crap

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I stalled on season 3 because every time I watched an episode it just bummed me out. Shit is h e a v y subject matter.

Need to get back into it and catch up so I can start downloading season 5 episodes.

• Can't wait. I just caught up last week also.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    oh shit!!!! with bullet holes in the door!

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Can't wait

btw i heard Eastbound and Down is coming back for another season

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    oh shit!!!! with bullet holes in the door!

HOW DID YOU KNOW THE BULLET HOLES WERE THERE? (BITCH)

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    meistromoco said:
    I think something in Gus' past will surface and drive the conflict. That, the DEA, and maybe something with the IRS & Tyler's (late) boss. I can't really think of anything else

btw, pardon the latte pass, but I just learned that the actor that Giancarlo Esposito, who played this guy:

Also played this guy:

Mind. blown.
    :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt: :face_melt:

all i am thinking right now is please dont fall off please dont fall off

did they extend this "last season" to two seasons or was that some shit i just read?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    First big drama I've been up to date with by the final series, really looking forward to it.

I hope Mike makes some power moves, and expect he will.

The stuff about Gus's past will be fire.

• granjerogranjero 147 Posts
    I'm hyped up!
    From the season 5 sneak photos it looks like Hank may be back on his feet WTF?

Glad Gus is gone.
    LOL at Mike's season 5 protrait photo hiding his other ear

All the portraits are excellent. Grimy!
    2 half seasons coming up, one this year one next. Can't wait.
    I guess the conclusion will rest on Hank discovering what's goin' on.
    Jesse will probably bone Marie

granjero said:
    I'm hyped up!

Jesse will probably bone Marie
    haha...i dont think she has the proper MILF qualifications. maybe he'll bang Skyler???

oooooh, Walt in the pollos office is giving me butterflies in my stomach already. noose tightens around Walt. better hope he doesnt talk to that pollos manager girl who walt got all aggressive with (and told his name to) in the days before Gus' death

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    meistromoco said:

Also played this guy:

Mind. blown.

That really is fuckin' phenomenal. It's hard to imagine a wider range between two characters, both of whom are played expertly.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    For fans of Giancarlo Esposito (Gus). He did a really great IAmA about 6 months ago.

http://www.reddit.com/r/breakingbad/comments/oaz0w/i_am_actor_giancarlo_esposito_and_i_play_gus_on/

• 3rdshow3rdshow 168 Posts
    meistromoco said:
    I think something in Gus' past will surface and drive the conflict. That, the DEA, and maybe something with the IRS & Tyler's (late) boss. I can't really think of anything else

Also played this guy:

Mind. blown.

also this one:

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    homicide alum !

• granjerogranjero 147 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    granjero said:
    I'm hyped up!

oooooh, Walt in the pollos office is giving me butterflies in my stomach already. noose tightens around Walt. better hope he doesnt talk to that pollos manager girl who walt got all aggressive with (and told his name to) in the days before Gus' death

Good spot! I didn't recognise that as the Pollo's office but there it is.
    O SHIT.

I feel like since The Sopranos and the The Wire, what else is there? (Only Treme springs to mind). That this programme is on that level (though my wife disagrees) in terms of writing, acting and the way it's presented. I've learned to appreciate Justified but I can't get too serious about a man in a stetson chasing hillbillies. And I don't fusk with zombies. So, I've made some blue-tinted peppermint ice (Fox's glacier style) to eat during the first episode and we'll be also eating southern fried chicken and I spect I'll be squeeking like a little girl when one or other of the characters does something idiosyncratic which I recognise from the previous seasons.

b/w

Tragic Breaking Bad fan forum conference meet up where we all dress as our favourite characters
    Bonus download code:

At this point I have very little doubts that this season will be just as strong as the rest. If not better.

Anyone on Dish? Fyi... They are streaming the first episode for you because of the bullshit going on. I've also heard customers have been getting $10 off a month without need to sign a contract because of all this.

Yeah bitch! Magnets!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I loved the magnet bit.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Did anybody catch what was written in the busted picture frame?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Guzzo said:
    Did anybody catch what was written in the busted picture frame?

Bank account.

http://www.reddit.com/r/breakingbad/comments/wmhdo/gus_broken_picture_frame_hidden_writing_and_bank/