What white people say about Kanye now

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

more honorable would be him saying fuck you and talking about whatever the hell he wants to, be it NO or how he likes his eggs.
    He has mouths to feed.

what's he going to be feeding them? dimaond flakes in liquid gold? dude has enough money to feed nuff mouths.

there's these little things called a soul and self-respect that need feeding too and all the money in the world won't mean shit if they are not intact.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    So, what are the whiteys saying?

Whitey? Hmmmmm....

why?

You should call us Honkies, not Whitey.

"Whitey" is only cool when white people say it to other white people...LMAO

• So, what are the whiteys saying?

Whitey? Hmmmmm....

why?

Can I call black people darkey? Probably not but whatever. I don't want to start "that" argument.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Whitey? Hmmmmm....

why?

You should call us Honkies, not Whitey. Whitey is only cool when white people say it to other white people...LMAO

I mean whitey, as in, more white republicans errr, you know, WHITEY!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Whitey? Hmmmmm....

why?

Can I call black people darkey? Probably not but whatever. I don't want to start "that" argument.

but isnt it ok because I am white?

If a black dude called another black dude darkie i doubt anyone would raise a ruckus on this board.

and, you know what I mean by whitey.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

there's these little things called a soul and self-respect that need feeding too and all the money in the world won't mean shit if they are not intact.

True that.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts

Whitey? Hmmmmm....

why?

You should call us Honkies, not Whitey. Whitey is only cool when white people say it to other white people...LMAO

I mean whitey, as in, more white republicans errr, you know, WHITEY!

I'm just playing around anyhow

Whitey? Hmmmmm....

why?

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

In other news, the people that are so offended by kanye are also people that don't care about black people, so whats the big deal? You think they'd be like "yep, thats why I voted for him!"

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    ...where is the support from his label? Where is the support from all these liberals in the entertainment industry? Is no one making statements? Is there no media willing to do stories on folks rallying to support Kanye, 'important' people? Or is the support not there?
    I'm guessing those other folks have mouths to feed also.

So Sean Penn and Marlon Brando(who is the great grandaddy of the 'surprise-fuck-you-on-live-TV') went hungry? Folks like Stokely Carmichael, Dick Gregory, Ali, and Charles Barkley have all starved? Please. That is the wackest excuse in the world, 'I gotta watch out for mine'. Somebody like Tiger Woods might lose an endorsement or two, but it ain't like he'll ever run into the SINGLE millions as it is? How much do people need? That's some BS.

Whitey? Hmmmmm....

why?

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

In other news, the people that are so offended by kanye are also people that don't care about black people, so whats the big deal? You think they'd be like "yep, thats why I voted for him!"

Yeah...I think if Kanye loses all of those sales to the Fox News crowd, he'll have about $15 less than he started with...

*1 CD purchased accidentally by a well meaning grandma....

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Whitey? Hmmmmm....

why?

Da Pumpsta?

• How much do people need?
    one of the biggest problems w/ america today. Rich get richer poor get poorer.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    ...where is the support from his label? Where is the support from all these liberals in the entertainment industry? Is no one making statements? Is there no media willing to do stories on folks rallying to support Kanye, 'important' people? Or is the support not there?

Well, Jay-Z has spoken out in support of him.

I'm guessing he was referring to companies that he has endorsement deals with.

How much do people need?

Biggest problem is that everyone feels like they HAVE to be RICH as opposed to even being merely comfortable.IMHO anyway.

• ...where is the support from his label? Where is the support from all these liberals in the entertainment industry? Is no one making statements? Is there no media willing to do stories on folks rallying to support Kanye, 'important' people? Or is the support not there?

1st result for google image search "polo teddy"

• How much do people need?

Biggest problem is that everyone feels like they HAVE to be RICH as opposed to even being merely comfortable.IMHO anyway.

word. I am poorer right now than I have ever been, but I am happier than I have ever been...I have a roof, food, a girl, friends...thats about all I require...much happier than when I had a 40K job...the stress is gone and I dont have to feign respect for people I think are idiots, its better living on your own terms.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    dude has enough money to feed nuff mouths.

Yeah, right now he does--because he hasn't fu*ked it up. Maybe he wants to put some of his cousins through college or pay for his grandparents' assisted living or a variety of other things we don't know about.

Perhaps Kanye is working with different definitions of "soul" and "self-respect", ones that allow him to make the decisions that he makes and still keep those things intact.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    How much do people need?

i feel the same.

• ...where is the support from his label? Where is the support from all these liberals in the entertainment industry? Is no one making statements? Is there no media willing to do stories on folks rallying to support Kanye, 'important' people? Or is the support not there?

Damn, do you guys even realize that it was Reynaldo aka Capt Sarcastic With The Plastic that said "he has mouths to feed?"

Now everyone's turning on Kanye again. Damn.

Herm

1st result for google image search "polo teddy"

"As he made his unscripted remarks about race, he was sporting his usual teddy bear 'Lo sweater. These would be the same teddy bear 'Lo sweaters worn by President Bush's Kennebunkport relatives as they gaped at their television sets."

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

KANYE WEST STARS IN NEW PEPSI SPOT

Pepsi will feed your mouths[/b]

Damn, do you guys even realize that it was Reynaldo aka Capt Sarcastic With The Plastic that said "he has mouths to feed?"

Now everyone's turning on Kanye again. Damn.

Herm

Naw, I ain't mad at Kanye. Just wondering where the support is so a brother doesn't have to carry all this bullshit on one set of shoulders. And if no one wants to share his load from his peer group(ie.celebrities), well, then those folks are even sadder than they have been in the past.

• I wonder if the bush daughters own a kanye cd. i bet they do!

It would kinda suck to be into music, but all the musicians that make the music you like publicly hate your dad.

ON the other hand, when you are at that rebellious age where you think your parents TOTALLY SUCK, how awesome would it be to have songs that are actually catered to your own parents? That would be awesome. Like if public enemy had a song in the 90s called "Garys Parents Are Lame Because They won't Let Him Go Out At Night", that would have been the awesomest. Damn those bush girls are lucky!

People came out to voice support for Janet(while Whitey hid, Justin), people voiced support for Luda and were lashing out at O'Reilly, where is the vocal support? Don't these folls want their pic in the paper?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

People came out to voice support for Janet(while Whitey hid, Justin), people voiced support for Luda and were lashing out at O'Reilly, where is the vocal support? Don't these folls want their pic in the paper?

I mean, if it happened to them...

• Biggest problem is that everyone feels like they HAVE to be RICH as opposed to even being merely comfortable.IMHO anyway.
    very well put. What happened to the American dream of a comfortable house and loving family. Why does everyone need to be rich?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

very well put. What happened to the American dream of a comfortable house and loving family. Why does everyone need to be rich?

Very well put. Why does everyone need to have a chain...that...hangs...down...to...their...dicks?

If it happened to them it can definitely happen to Kanye.

I think Kanye is less vulnerable than the Dixie Chicks were, though, because his fanbase is less susceptible to that kind of reactionary jingoistic crap.

There's substantially more overlap between the Dixie Chicks-listening demographic and Fox News viewers, say, than there is between Kanye fans and FOX News viewers.

• Biggest problem is that everyone feels like they HAVE to be RICH as opposed to even being merely comfortable.IMHO anyway.

Very well put. Why does everyone need to have a chain...that...hangs...down...to...their...dicks?

Dude, some things are not to be questioned

• chain...that...hangs...down...to...their...dicks?
    I don't know but I love me some rediculously bragadocious southern rap w/ crazyly dramatic beats. I have no problem separating entertainment from reality.