Explosions at the Boston Marathon.

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Da Vinylmentalist said:

They did a hell of a shitty job by not preventing the bombing then didn't they? Especially for ex-special forces with military experience in Iraq and Afghanistan where they must have encountered similar situations.

Yeah, it's not like anything ever goes down in Iraq or Afghanistan, they switched off on purpose for the false-flag Boston special. High on chem trails or something.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

I expected better from you, Batmon. Maybe some thwarting or at least a dramatic display of crime-fightery.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Da Vinylmentalist said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Da Vinylmentalist said:

So could you please answer this question. What were private security contractors (with probable CIA ties) doing at the Boston marathon before the bombing?

Security?

b/w

They did a hell of a shitty job by not preventing the bombing then didn't they? Especially for ex-special forces with military experience in Iraq and Afghanistan where they must have encountered similar situations.

So do you recognize these guys or something?

How do you know they are ex-Special Forces or Blackwater? (which are two different things, btw)

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    they switched off on purpose for the false-flag Boston special.

Their on and off switches are interchangeable. FALSE DICHOTOMY ALERT!

But yes, let's continue to assume that military forces are out there to protect the people, instead of running rough-shot right over people in order to advance corporate/elitist agendas.

BASICALLY CANNON FODDER.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    What I really enjoyed after they caught the second dude was how the streets were filled with cries of "Fuck The Police" and mock chants of "U.S.A."

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    So Harvey, it seems like you honestly believe that every single incident and/or "accident" like these are part of some huge, intricately designed conspiracy. Does this mean that you feel that every regular ol' person living here is a decent person and incapable of pulling some crazy shit like this? Do you feel there could never ever be some loose cannon(s) with their own agenda acting completely on their own? Does every factory follow the strictest safety guidelines to a t and thus incapable of having any kind of accident?

Herm said:
    So Harvey, it seems like you honestly believe that every single incident and/or "accident" like these are part of some huge, intricately designed conspiracy. Does this mean that you feel that every regular ol' person living here is a decent person and incapable of pulling some crazy shit like this? Do you feel there could never ever be some loose cannon(s) with their own agenda acting completely on their own? Does every factory follow the strictest safety guidelines to a t and thus incapable of having any kind of accident?

I thought the factory was an accident until I saw the video of what appears to be a missile hitting it. I have no clue as to what the purpose of blowing that spot up was...possibly just another ritual killing orchestrated by Illuminists as some sort of rhythmic extension of the Branch Davidian massacre based on timing and gridlines. I dunno though, I'm just saying here...doesn't that indeed look like a missile strike?

And yeah, I do think that most of the people (but not all) who go nuts in this way, especially with their government handlers so obviously 2 steps ahead/behind them at every turn, are trained agents, who are often drugged, mindcontrolled, armed, directed, and motivated/instigated by the CIA/FBI/NSA/etc.

HarveyCanal said:
    doesn't that indeed look like a missile strike?.

No.

Not to mention, why would they use a highly visible method such as a missile (which hundreds of people would see), when a bit of plastic explosive the size of a package of cigarettes (which nobody would see) would have the same result?

And how come none of the hundreds of people who were watching the fire saw a missile?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Do missiles fly across the sky on fire? It looks like a ball
    Of fire comes in before the explosion, which I am assuming can be explained by science. Like a backdraft or something. And, wouldn't any of the people watching have noticed the missile? In the video you only see what's in the frame, but humans don't see the world in that aspect ratio. Someone would have seen something. Or heard something. And is the millitary ready to shoot missiles at the drop of a hat like that? On random targets?

I call bullshit.

Word to Horseleech.

Controller_7 said:
    Of fire comes in before the explosion, which I am assuming can be explained by science. Like a backdraft or something. And, wouldn't any of the people watching have noticed the missile? In the video you only see what's in the frame, but humans don't see the world in that aspect ratio. Someone would have seen something. Or heard something. And is the millitary ready to shoot missiles at the drop of a hat like that? On random targets?

I call bullshit.

Yes, a missile never looks like a ball of fire descending from the sky.

HarveyCanal said:
    Controller_7 said:

I call bullshit.

Yes, a missile never looks like a ball of fire descending from the sky.

A 'ball of fire' nobody at the scene reported seeing (but they're all in on it, of course).

And missiles leave a highly visible trail, which also nobody reported seeing.

This is fun...

Just watched it again, and it doesn't look like a "ball" of fire at all. It has a clear point on its lower right side coming down at about a 33 degree angle with a flair extracting behind it in a fan...just like a missile.

Yep, we all know that missile trails remain in the air for like 3 weeks expanding into faux clouds that canvas the sky and significantly raise heavy metal levels in groundwater.

Edit: nevermind. This is taking things on a tangent.

HarveyCanal said:
    Just watched it again, and it doesn't look like a "ball" of fire at all. It has a clear point on its lower right side coming down at about a 33 degree angle with a flair extracting behind it in a fan...just like a missile.

OK, one more time...

HOW COME NONE OF THE MANY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE STARING AT THE FIRE SAW OR HEARD THE 'MISSILE' OR IT'S TRAIL?

Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:

OK, one more time...

HOW COME NONE OF THE MANY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE STARING AT THE FIRE SAW OR HEARD THE 'MISSILE' OR IT'S TRAIL?

Look above, holmes.

And what you are really saying is that none of the people that news sources decided to put on air that you just happened to catch said anything about a missile.

• nevermind, wont feed.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

plaese to understand how a digital camera works:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_shutter

these cameras capture by scanning from left to right, often producing distortions, especially with fast movement. It's not a missile, it's a partial exposure of the explosion. I don't know what an explosion at a fertilizer factory sounds like, but I'd be willing to bet that the shitty mic on that cellphone/camera didn't capture it well either.

HarveyCanal said:
    Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:

OK, one more time...

Look above, holmes.

And what you are really saying is that none of the people that news sources decided to put on air that you just happened to catch said anything about a missile.

This is 2103 holmes, you don't need a news org to get on the internet. And I looked above, doesn't 'prove' or even indicate anything.

The missile trail would have been visible for at least minutes across many (hundreds?) miles of sky - where is it?

Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:

OK, one more time...

Look above, holmes.

This is 2103 holmes, you don't need a news org to get on the internet. And I looked above, doesn't 'prove' or even indicate anything.

The missile trail would have been visible for at least minutes across many (hundreds?) miles of sky - where is it?

You mean when every camera there was trained on the factory fire instead of the sky? And then when it blew up running for the hills?

Look, I'm not saying it was a missile for certain.

But y'all's certainly that it wasn't a missile isn't necessarily resting on anything as concrete as you think it is.

This kinda shit goes down overseas more often than any of us would care to admit.

Plus, that factory had been suing Monsanto...so anything goes.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

O Rly?

Tell me more about your experience with witnessing missle firings. I mean, you must have extensive experience if you can see a video and ID it as "just like a missle".

Where have you seen missles fired in the past? What kind of missles? How many? What time of day? Were you watching live or on tv?

Would love to know.

Thanks!

HarveyCanal said:
    But y'all's certainly that it wasn't a missile isn't necessarily resting on anything as concrete as you think it is.

I'm certain (so far) because there is absolutely nothing to indicate that it is, and many, many things that indicate that it is not.

I'm one of these fringe weirdos that likes at least a smidgen of proof before I go public with my wild conspiracy theories.

And do you have any idea how many times Monsanto has been sued? How does a missile strike make the lawsuit go away?

Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:

OK, one more time...

Look above, holmes.

Maybe the missle seers have self-censored themselves?

ANOTHER CONSPIRACY!!!!

[

Maybe it was a laser sent from outer space!!!!~

OMG!!!!!!

[

Maybe it was a bottle rocket sent from the future!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!