Explosions at the Boston Marathon.

191011121315»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Thymebomb13 said:
    Bang bang, shoot shoot. Is that how it goes?

I just read an article that said a poll showed that close to 1 out of every 5(18%) registered Democrats believe armed revolution might be necessary in next few years

bbbtooefrbtstaw

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Only reason why not every single person in Texas is John Wayne is because some of us are Charlton Heston.

b/w

Such an exercise of yours to always be lobbing softee freeze insults based off of lame stereotypes.

I don't get it. I called you a conspiracy theorist. You don't deny it. "Paranoid" is open to interpretation I guess. Where's the beef?

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Thymebomb13 said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Also, I'm no Ron Paul disciple. He wanted to audit, then end the Fed. And he rejected senseless war for profit. Those are two things I've been into loooong before I became familiar with Paul (a guy I don't recall ever actually voting for).

Um, right. You just had your tongue up his ass during the entire '12 election run.

It's classy bits like this that have endeared you to the Soul Strut massive over the years.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Only reason why not every single person in Texas is John Wayne is because some of us are Charlton Heston.

b/w

Such an exercise of yours to always be lobbing softee freeze insults based off of lame stereotypes.

I don't get it. I called you a conspiracy theorist. You don't deny it. "Paranoid" is open to interpretation I guess. Where's the beef?

No beef with you at all. That post was meant for Thymebot13.

Thymebomb13 said:

What sort of violent fucking idiot buys a gun for a 5 year old?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/us/kentucky-accidential-shooting/index.html

Horrible that his sister was shot and killed, but to answer your question: people who "violently" hunt for game. Yep, that craaaaaaaaaaazy concept of a necessity/recreational activity still goes on all over the country. Never woulda thought, huh? Oh, I got it, you thought Obama already had hunting outlawed as terrorist activity. Nope, not yet. Surely, he's working on it though.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Thymebomb13 said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Thymebomb13 said:
    Bang bang, shoot shoot. Is that how it goes?

I just read an article that said a poll showed that close to 1 out of every 5(18%) registered Democrats believe armed revolution might be necessary in next few years

bbbtooefrbtstaw

What you're leaving out is that 44% of Repiglicans believe the same thing. So they're 2 and 1/2 times crazier and more violent than Democrats, despite your "both sides are the same" beliefs.

Too easy....bbbtoofrbtstaw....."But, but, but two out of five republicans believe that so they are worse"

• So the FBI just released the first pictures of suspects who commited the terrorist attack against the American ambassador in Benghazi.

Why did it take the FBI 7 months to release photos of the Benghazi terrorist suspects, while the FBI released the first photos of the Boston bombing suspects within 3 days?

Bring the conspiracy theories on....

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Thymebomb13 said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Thymebomb13 said:

What sort of violent fucking idiot buys a gun for a 5 year old?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/us/kentucky-accidential-shooting/index.html

Horrible that his sister was shot and killed, but to answer your question: people who "violently" hunt for game. Yep, that craaaaaaaaaaazy concept of a necessity/recreational activity still goes on all over the country. Never woulda thought, huh? Oh, I got it, you thought Obama already had hunting outlawed as terrorist activity. Nope, not yet. Surely, he's working on it though.

"If your ???way of life??? involves handing deadly weapons to five-year olds, your way of life is completely screwed up and you should change it immediately because it is stupid and wrong. (And, again, also, too: goddammit, ???learning to use and respect a gun??? means at least knowing that the fking thing is loaded when it???s sitting in the corner of the parlor like it???s a damn umbrella stand or something, and we should talk about that part, too.) It is not in any way ???normal??? to hand a kindergartner a firearm. If a mother from the inner-city of, say, Philadelphia did that, and the kid subsequently shot his sister to death, Fox News never would stop yelling about the crisis in African American communities and the Culture Of Death, and rap music, too. If your culture is telling you that children who have only recently emerged from toddlerhood should have their own guns, then your culture is deadly and dangerous and that should concern you, too. If your culture demands that, in the face of a general national outrage over the killing of other children, your politics work to loosen the gun laws you have, as they apparently did in Kentucky, then your culture is making your politics stupid and wrong and you should change them, too. I do not have to understand these people any more, and it is way too early in the day to be drinking this much."

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/kentucky-rifles-for-children-050213

Guys, dont worry about it, the mother set it straight:

"It was God's will. It was her time to go, I guess," she told WLEX

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    double

Thymebomb13 said:
    This is beautiful:

"After some digging around, I confirmed what Oliver told me: in the darkest, most delirious hyper-fringes of the internet, there are people who believe Alex Jones is a government operative. The reigning king of all conspiracy theorists is, himself, the subject of an anti-government conspiracy theory.

One website, called Truther.org, ???a false-flag and state-sponsored terror whistleblower website,??? claims that Alex Jones is a ???double intelligence agent??? for a global intel firm called Strategic Forecasting, Inc., or STRATFOR for short. The author of the article, David Chase Taylor, connects Jones to STRATFOR in several ways, including the fact that both Jones and the intel firm are based out of Austin, Texas. Also, STRATFOR was founded by a ???Zionist??? (Taylor???s word) named George Friedman in 1996, the same year that Alex Jones got his start in broadcasting with a local cable access television show. Jones, the website claims, is married to a ???Zionist??? woman and therefore is sympathetic to Friedman???s cause. Taylor also insists that Jones was involved in a government false flag plot to explode a nuclear weapon at Super Bowl XLV, held in Dallas in 2011. "

More here: http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/conspiracy-theorists-claim-alex-jones-is-a-cia-double-agent/

"Jones deals in the exploitation of easily-deceived loners and weirdos who, in their severely deluded conditions, want to believe that they???re exclusively privy to the truth ??? ironic, given how they???re being thoroughly snowed by this professional for-profit cult leader. "

You fault others as conspiracy theorists and then you fall for this insane bs propaganda. I remember seeing very young, very green Alex Jones doing his first shows on Austin Access and dude is clearly self created.

And that whole anyone who listens to Jones is a crazed loner bull is just that.

You are the one, dude, who most resembles a closeted shut-in than anyone else here.

But fuck me for even bothering to respond to you. Sorry, other dudes.

Oh yeah, and 5 years old's routinely shoot .22 caliber rifles. They have for a century or so and it's no big deal until every now and then something strangely irrresponsible happens. So....DEAL!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    "that's just the way it's always been!!"

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    same guys up in here running up the count?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You guys still let MLJ post here? Damn, I'm sorry to hear that.

I went to a benefit show tonight for the bombing victims. Local punk/hardcore bands old and new. 800 tickets sold out, tons of merch, food and raffle tix sold for the charity too. Tens of thousands of dollars raised to help people, it was a nice night.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    "get over" what? you suck, how can I get over it?

my priorities are definitely all set. enjoy the internet, it's all yours!