i really thought PK had the game winner
    more madness to come i guess
    home ice batches!
    it seems like both teams have figuredout/exposed the other one
    unlike the CHI/VAN affair whcich was lobsided to say the least
    if i wasn't canadian i would laugh at luongo yet again

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Orpik Eyes

I'm pretty nervous for tonight's game, what can i say.

• Options
    The Apocalypse is nigh.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Oof! Rough life.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    GAME SEVEN, BITCHES

• it's official. my Canucks have fallen apart like a cheap suitcase.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    micheal ryder please stop haunting us

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Can i re-iterate how much i dislike Luongo?

Praise to Vigneault for going with Schneider, and shame dude got hurt. 'Nucks are fusked.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    terrible whistle!

pcmr said:
    terrible whistle!

it's OK, they gave you a 2 min. 5-on-3 five minutes later to make up for it 8-/

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Missing my hockey on vacation in Mexico.... bummed to see my Pens squander a 3 games to 1 lead. Shook on game 7. Props to the Blackhawks!.. This game 7 is crazy!

• NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs > NBA Playoffs. Four Game 7's?! And Montreal has just scored a tying goal in Game 7 to possibly take it to a second Game 7 decided in Overtime?! I'm still frustrated that the Knicks got swept.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    i can't take this. 120 seconds to go and the bruins find a way to give up the lead. UGG! OT now... this will either be brutal or incredible. fingers crossed.

• maybe the best rivalry in professional sports.

DEAL.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    that was an absolutely insane series. i am so happy it is over. go bruins!

AU REVOIR, LES HABITANTS!

one of the hardest, most grueling series I have ever watched. down to one goal and Horty made it happen!

weird season for the Pens.... April is NOT the same without our superstars...

yeah, you guys had it rough. I was almost pulling for you just because I knew it was a gutsy season from your team and a lot of role players stepped up big time to get you where they did, although I have to admit I like TB. At least you know you are adding Crosby and Malkin to this lineup next year, the future looks good.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Most painful Habs game i've ever cared about. . Both teams deserved to win.., it happened.
    I'll keep it shut.
    Congrats, SOI.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the only upside is i can spend more time finishing my masters thesis
    great game, grueling series, i am gutted but congrats to the Bruins
    I hope Subban stays for a long time

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    SOI, Plz tell me no Bruins fan actually respects Jack Edwards..... What a nutjob

cove said:
    SOI, Plz tell me no Bruins fan actually respects Jack Edwards..... What a nutjob

ha, it's funny, I absolutely hate him, I think he is an embarrassment but it seems like tons of B's fans think he's great. I'll start ranting about hating him and people will be like "what's your problem, he's ok ... " ... one thing that's funny, most fans of other teams hate him because he is a "homer" and in many ways he is, at least, his rants about opposing teams and players are just shameful - but my big beef with him is often that he is too impartial, at least, I hate how excited he gets when the other team scores ... like the goal that Subban scored to tie the game at the end of the the 3rd last night, he reacted in a manner most pbp guys would reserve for the hometown team winning the Stanley Cup, not the opposing team having just stuck a dagger into the hearts of all the local fans ... and if he likes a player on the other team, he REALLY likes them, and will not shut up about how great they are all game. Finally, he is the ultimate JINX MASTER and has no clue how obnoxious it is to say things like "this would be a really bad time for the Bruins to give up a shorthanded goal - did you know they have NEVER given up a shorthanded goal when down 2 men?" and you just KNOW the other team is going to immediately score that shorthanded goal ...

haha you asked and you got my rant ... I hate the guy ... here is a clip from last night at the end of the game that I posted on my friend's facebook today with no other comment than "?!?!?!" :-/

• THIS JUST IN!:

THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS HAVE JUST PENNED THE MOST HILARIOUS OFF-SEASON SIGNING IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME!!!!

Mark Owuya, the 21 year old goalie who became famous for his appearance on Swedish Idol.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

now...................

back to the playoffs.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ^^^^^^
    hilarious, brings a smile to my sullied grill
    the leafs can look forward to record irrelevance in the years to come

It's hard not to love Tampa Bay....

LOL-vi-LOL-ette

• covecove 1,566 Posts