i should add........... so do i.

i never want someone to be hurt.

[should keep the head up going across the line. learned at 6 yrs old]

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    damn dude, you stay talking shit. smh.

• SoulOnIce said:
    downtownrobbrown said:
    A post I made from another board:

So if Chara wasn't a dirty player before is he now? I've always thought he was dirty and now it seems I have a crystal ball.

The circumstances around the hit are damning towards Chara. Not only did he hit him late but he drove his head into the turnbuckle. Certainly he was making a statement. Chara is one of the worst captains in the league and it is not surprising to me his statement as a captain down
    4-0 was personal revenge with 14 seconds left in the period. In my opinion, a captain leads by example. I guess his example is not to respect a vunerable opponent.

Where was this tough guy act when Savard was put down? Maybe Big Z just plays for himself and his shot MPH record. The way he picks his spots to be a tough guy is not to be respected. I guess it is easier to put a guy in stretcher than to let the last 14 seconds of a period play out and go into the locker room and address your team as a vocal leader.

GTFOOHWTBS

did you even watch the game? or just highlights of the hit on the news?

that shit is a straight-up rant. did Chara hurt your feelings or something?

my favorite part is about "running out the period" when Max P was about to get a breakaway and Chara checked him, like they do in that sport ... hockey ... so he wouldn't score. yeah, what the fuck kind of Captain is he, doesn't he know he's supposed to stop playing defense when the team is down 3 goals with 14 seconds left in the 2nd period - that will set up a great locker room speech ... ?!?!

GTFOOHWTBS

and your point is? are you drunk or something?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Great 1st period. Plenty-o-hits!

• no. sober as a judge.

i was merely pointing out how while i dont dislike them as people [some of my best friends are______], bruins fans approach every single incident with reckless hypocrisy. bruins player hits someone and someone says something? the NHL and it's fans have all become pussies. a bruin player gets hit [admittedly late, and justifiable for an interference call] and the world needs to fall at their feet.

no one with any actual hockey experience can truly believe that you can walk across the blue line with your head down and think you're going to get bailed out by not looking. nonsense.

i will admit, again, that it was late. and therefore deserving of an interference call.

dude you are being a major asshole. I didn't say a thing about the hit. all I said was you were talking mad shit - you were and STILL are. about Horton, about Bruins fans, about me. just watch the game and stop being a fucking douche.

• you are misreading what i've typed. while i dont frown on the support of your favorite team, you may be a little too emotionally invested in this as you're taking any criticism as personal attack.

i continue to wish your team luck, just as i did three hours ago. horton's just fine and your team is up two goals, plaese to pop an atavan.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Plaese to hurt Ference!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Told ya Nuxks would never win with Luo.

Congrats S.O.I. !!!!!

Enjoy it! Dominant.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    bruins!

:lush:

• i love the 136 bud lite's

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    RAJ said:

:lush:

1 ace of spades Midas: $100,000.00

• let's not ignore the $25,000 tip. that's a good day at the office no matter how many ways it's split.

vintageinfants said:
    let's not ignore the $25,000 tip. that's a good day at the office no matter how many ways it's split.

Props to Danielle.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Nobody's thirstier than a happy Canadian.

Facken pissah

Dayummm!