TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    I know fuck-all about loads of stuff.

This nugget makes the board's loss of locations all the more lamentable.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,895 Posts
    Loss of locations has made this a colder place.

Almost up there with the site now getting the gas-face from Skel's work proxy.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

A crushing loss we all must bear.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    A big hello to all the Yid lurkers! Thankyou and goodnight.

• Okem said:
    A big hello to all the Yid lurkers! Thankyou and goodnight.

Bovvered?
    Arse actually put out a stronger team than Tottenham this time..

Robinho & Falcao having a kick about.

The kind of kick about that he can't do @ Portsmouth or Stoke away.

What of this doe?

http://www.ianball.me.uk/

On the 22nd May 1975 (1974) I was convicted, at the Old bailey, of attempting to kidnap Her Royal Highness Princess Anne.

From the accompanying document entitled 'Hoax Explanation' you can see that I did not attempt to kidnap Princess Anne - the whole incident was just an elaborate hoax.

You can also see, from the document, that it is easy to prove the incident was a hoax - all you have to do is prove that the incident took place on the 20th March 1975 and not the 20th March 1974 as the authorities are asserting. This will prove that is was a hoax because it means that, when I was outside, I was living one year behind everybody else and the amount of contact Frank and his associates would have had to have with me to maintain the time deception proves that it would have been impossible for me to plan and execute a real kidnap attempt.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    J i m s t e r said:

A crushing loss we all must bear.

Ha! Nice one....
    this pic is happily in the 5% I can still view since the site change, all the others being a blank white space or a tiny red cross.
    Some foll will now pony up with the upgrade browser-type geek speak, but rest assured: gtfoohwtbs.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Mr. Bean becomes leader of the opposition, Cameron and Clegg breathe a massive sigh of relief.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Well, I hear Chelsea failed to score for the first time in 26 games, after scoring 38 in their last 8...

And this was our makeshift back 4...

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Did Miliband's uncontainable charisma kill the Brit thread..?

-

What do you people think about the BBC going on strike durin the Tory party conference?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/sep/30/jeremy-paxman-bbc-strike-tory-conference

The Union leader says it's just a coincidence of timing.. Not sure about that tbh. It does seem the some are taking sides ready for battle.
    I fear that the legacy of this Tory government will be the ruining of the BBC, leading to a monopoly for Sky and Murdock.

I can't believe the other Milliband got in. I'll give him a chance though. And Dave has been gracious. Will it reflect poorly on Labour? Nah, people usually are more keen to vote the incumbents out rather than scrutinise the merits of the pretenders to the job. "Anyone other than this lot" etc.

Although, at this point in my life, it seems the grave state of the global economy is dictating what will go in anyone's manifesto, regardless of whose colours are on the mast. The sh*t has hit the fan and everyone has to clean it up. Running any Western economy in this climate seems to be very much a poisoned chalice - Looks like Barry O is going to walk the plank for not working miracles.

The Iraq issue is being touted as the deciding factor. My personal view is that Tony Blair took the right decision. There were no weapons of mass destruction, but I feel better for knowing. Like, you'd want that dodgy-looking chap ejected off your flight, even if it turns out he was only examining the tread pattern on his Nikes with a ciggy lighter.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    If I saw Tony B liar in the street I would happily punch him in the face.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Wow, double doubles.

Take that Tony, the mysterious forces of teh internets want to punch you in the face also.

• financial problems, torres injured, languishing in the bottom three...

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Oh, I get it. Now this thread comes back to life.

At least another two weeks before you're gone, Woy.

• DocMcCoy said:

i'm just trying to deflect my attention from arsenal's inevitable loss (we'd be winning with a decent striker).

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Fucking hell, it's getting sad out there...

I think it's time for Sir Digby Chicken Caesar to show up and run the show for the reds.

I need some comedy in my life after today's game.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    DOR said:

I need some comedy in my life after today's game.

i found it hilarious !

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:

At least another two weeks before you're gone, Woy.

I hate to think you are probably right. It's sad in that I don't know if any manager could come in to LFC right now and really right the ship, but it's also hard to suggest that Roy is even steering the ship at all.

Pool need to get mid-table at least by December or I think it becomes a big issue that players will start pushing to leave in January.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I was more than a little surprised by the result at the weekend for Woy as been waiting for some kind of revival for a while now and thought that they might batter Blackpool. It seems that he's inherited an unhappy squad which, without being given the ability to rejig it, means he's pretty much screwed. I still think they're too big a club not to turn it around a bit though. Bit sad for him.

Still no sign of L*o? We seem to be losing a Brit a month at the moment :(

I was expecting Joe Cole to have made a difference, but he looks knackered. Still roughly 5/6ths of the season left doe. I think the loss in confidence is across the whole club, a bit like it used to be at City.

Owner with a few bob will make it all better.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    LoLerpool seem to be a team in depression. They are baffled that they've gone from nearly winning the PL, to struggling for a place in Europe, then worse.. The lambs have already been slaughtered, so now they only have themselves to look to for the answers. And footballers aren't made to be introspective.

Norman Wisdom. RIP and all that, but that cinematic trail of petals is, imho... a trail of :dodododo:

It seems the Norman finger-crucifixers are in a tiny minority doe???

The riders must be the ones buying all the Lee Evans, Charlie Drake and Jerry f*cking Lewis DVDs.

I would also line Jim Carrey up against that wall come the revolution, but even someone higher-browed than a mutant hybrid of Brian Sewell and Ant out of ???Ant and Dec??? couldn???t fail to laugh at ???Dumb and Dumber?????? Or am I wrong?

Charlie Chaplin, doe??? wtf. Hanging was too good for that potatoe-pirouhetting motherf*cker.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I swear I only understand about half of what you're talking about sometimes Jimster..? Maybe it's a Norf / Sawf ting.

Eever way, right, I ride for The Wisdom. I luvd 'is movies wen I waz a nipper & Chaplin is a muvverfuckin' genius.

• Wisdom = A comedy legend as to why people found him funny.
    Falls into the same category as Last Of The Summer Wine..