TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    At least he's moved on from Grannies. Still not smart enough to pay for a proper highclass hooker who isn't going to run to press at the first opportunity though.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    First up, let me apologize for sullying this thread once more with talk of xfactor nonsense.

I read in the paper that this is one of the favourites so far. Wondered what the strut thought of her.

Hopefully she'll cover Lil B in her next appearance. "Thankyou Simon, [cue music] You know I always wanted to be the best. You know I always wanted to be god. This is real talk"

She makes me feel awkward and old but I think she'd make a good ringtone, so I imagine she going to huge in the hit parade. (duet withDizzy DappyChipmunk in teh finals is a must)

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I already look forward to her swagged out winners single though off the top of my head can't think which Westlife b-side would work best.

• Definitely ringtone music, but immeasurably better than the usual soaring, earnest balladry shite that always seems to come out of these things.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    What is with the facial paralysis, doe? She reminds me of princess Nikki offa BB b/w 4th place in Butlins Beyonce -wannabee-a-like.

Still, keeps her off the street corners, out of Wayne's bed.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    'Turn My Swag On' is a genius piece of music and this was a worthy tribute.

In other news, I just found the greatest sports video on youtube.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    In other news..

• i was tempted to post that carnival video the other day, but concluded it was in too poor taste...

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    sry bout that..

The decision not to take Adam Johnson to the world cup looks more inspired with each passing match.

Also, in other news, not looking so tiki taka happy right now are they?

Junior said:
    The decision not to take Adam Johnson to the world cup looks more inspired with each passing match.

Playing well. Sunderland did a good job on him doe, Richardson had a blinder. At least Micah Richards was consistent and gifted us defeat with seconds remaining. He'll be out like Buster Douglas when Boateng and "Popya" Kolarov are fit.

Yeah I'm a bit saddened by the fall of Micah. I took all the hype with a pinch of salt but he undoubtedly had the tools to become a really decent player and looks like it's all been knocked out of him. Maybe a few years at a smaller club will set him up again.

Me too, but I'd rather see City rid of the last-minute collapse syndrome than persist with players who can be brilliant on their day but a liability otherwise (Robinho, Ireland, Dunne et al).

He's been consistently out of position so it seems it's a lack of concentration he's developed, rather than a loss of speed or technique. Of course, no defender is perfect; it's a reactive job after all, but the good ones get the majority of decisions correct, which can more than make up for any physical shortcomings. Tony Adams was seldom seen above walking pace, but he seldom had to break a sweat. Great reader of the game. Jaap Stam was another one I rated, was glad when he fell out with bacon-face.

I'd usually say the same about Terry (bar that Germany game)...

Yeah Staam was also surprisingly fast when he needed to be as well, Gary Pallister on rollerskates. Certainly think a loss of concentration is to blame as well as a subsequent loss of confidence. The problem Citeh have now is similar to what Chelski had a few years ago when you have talented players who are struggling to cement their place in the first team and end up trying too hard and screwing up. Almost always seems to be the English players sadly.

Robinho's something else entirely, I'm starting to believe he could run up the wrong end of the pitch and score 5 own goals before toddling over to the manager's bench and defecating in his lap and still get sold for a tidy sum to another big club.

Robinho is the iconic Work-Shy Samba King???.

Euroman salivating at the prospect of him reproducing his international form week-in, week-out.

Robinho expecting every day to be Robinho day and be carried around by the board of directors in a papal chair made from a hollowed-out diamond; the manager strewing orchid petals of a hue unkown to mankind before him, guiding him to his spot on the pitch where he awaits a golden ball to be laid at his feet by the next-best paid player and be serially noshed-off by the prostrate WAGs of all other players on the pitch.

One day he'll get it too.

But not in Stoke.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Junior said:
    Also, in other news, not looking so tiki taka happy right now are they?

i saw this game in a spanich clubhouse

first meaningless and the lack of puyol/ramos was apparent
    secondly they fucked up the subs xavi for fabregas for example i think they were testing their combos
    jesus navas the sociopath looks good on the flank

but the most important part of this is
    finally victor valdez cemented his no2 spot

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Relax Jewz, your years of suffering will soon be coming to an end.

I'm pretty sure it's fake doe.

There's a facebook group apparently, if you like that sort of thing.

• Take That Shit to The-Brits.Com is like the night shift. It's always the top thread first thing in the morning.

Okem said:
    Relax Jewz, your years of suffering will soon be coming to an end.

I'm pretty sure it's fake doe.

There's a facebook group apparently, if you like that sort of thing.

I would love for this to be true. Finally a real man's verdict on how to sort out these problems rather than any of this namby pamby negotiating bullshit.

Saba, nice to see you pop in, we're still hurting over your snubbing of us while on these shores though.

• sabadabada said:
    Take That Shit to The-Brits.Com is like the night shift. It's always the top thread first thing in the morning.

we are the elves that come out to play when the workshop closes for the night.

so what saba came to the uk and didn't even say wazzup? soft.

• Ulysses31nicholas said:
    sabadabada said:
    Take That Shit to The-Brits.Com is like the night shift. It's always the top thread first thing in the morning.

we are the elves that come out to play when the workshop closes for the night.

so what saba came to the uk and didn't even say wazzup? soft.

I dragged my poor pregnant wife all over Scotland the week before and she couldn't even watch me eat the food there. She had to put the menu in between us on the table so she wouldn't have to look at my Scotish breakfasts. She was so beat by the time we got to London. And I dragged her ass all over London too.

Kippers and haggis with whisky in the porridge? I can deal.

Srs doe they are mad hattful of the English up there and make a point of having their own sweaty versions of everything. Even money. (It's-OK-Because-I-Am-Of-Sweaty-Extraction-R).

Lardy cakes for morning tea are a requirement when up there visiting fam even though each bite sits in my guts for days afterwards. Can't beat afternoon cream tea though.

• J i m s t e r said:
    Srs doe they are mad hattful of the English up there and make a point of having their own sweaty versions of everything. Even money. (It's-OK-Because-I-Am-Of-Sweaty-Extraction-R).

Haha, reminds me of this:

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

oh man. :face_melt:

Mario, tell me you didn't just post a McIntyre video in this thread.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Paul said:

oh man. :face_melt:

Genius. I especially liked the barn door bit.

• Junior said:
    Mario, tell me you didn't just post a McIntyre video in this thread.
    Yeah, that just happened. Beyond the fact that he's an unbelievably annoying character, the joke he tells is pretty funny & (at least I thought) pretty relevant to the conversation.