TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    So I guess Dutty is not going to show now then? Babylon is lost. What the hell did you guys do while I was away?

PP would be great to meet up, please do holla when you're around.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Am still provisionally up for this Thursday, but will be on a budget after I spent last week wining, dining, but not Desmond Lynam-ing a girl I met. I am my own worst enemy in the cock-blocking department. And also experiencing the phenomenom (doo-doo-do-do-do) that girls I had previously been invisible to can smell my pain and find it alluring*.

* This included possibly the strangest chat-up line I've ever experienced. Was dancing in a club and a girl walked up to me, took my hand, and said verbatim: "Dance with me... and we can be as one". Once I'd lowered my eyebrows I withdrew my hand and mumbled back "I'm sorry... I'm not sure I can do that". It felt like a scene from that Natasha Henstridge film Species.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Did the McCoy/Skel hookup go down, or go down the Suwannee?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Leo, pay for the coach and I'll sort out food. We'll all chip in for your beers.

You can't miss the opportunity if a Jimster meet. Only one life et cetera.

Hear you on the alluring tip. Although not quite at 'beating them off w/ shitty stick' level, development of erotic capital and being open to flirtation has meant redefining quality control methodology of late.

Junior said:
    So I guess Dutty is not going to show now then? Babylon is lost. What the hell did you guys do while I was away?

PP would be great to meet up, please do holla when you're around.

I don't quite know what happened there, other than a remarkably barbed response from the Duttmeister. Maybe it's his sense of humour? Maybe he's more Babyliss than Babylon? Maybe Babylon is burning with anxiety?

I will be there. You will know me by my trail of moisturiser.

J i m s t e r said:

No. Blown out for Doc's bro.

C'est la vie.

Duderonomy said:
    experiencing the phenomenom (doo-doo-do-do-do) that girls I had previously been invisible to can smell my pain and find it alluring*.

So are these like the opposite pheromones of the "desperate for a woman" scent that tends to stick to a man who has been too long without love and will frighten every sensible female within a 50 foot radius?

Shaking off the flu, into fourth week without smoking and unintentionally growing a beard to go with the fuzzy regrowth of the head hair my other half accidentally shaved off with a grade 0 when she was giving me a trim a few weeks ago.

In other words, look out for the suited tramp picking up discarded fag butts.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    skel said:
    J i m s t e r said:

No. Blown out for Doc's bro.

C'est la vie.

Yeah, sorry about that. I found out R Kid was in town with Azealia Banks, who's incidentally really rather good live, has a fabulous arse and is a total sweetie completely free of any diva affectations (unlike Nicki Minaj apparently, who is, quote/unquote, "a fucking arsehole"). I hadn't seen him since he got married 18 months ago, during which time I've had my brush with mortality, so there was much fraternal bonding over alcohol during his day off. Might be back over again in November, though - I'll holla if so.

• skel said:

Speak on it.

Haha... It was a Steptoe jnr quote, nothing more.... Thought it might get a rise...

I'm hoping to make it, depends how long the tedium of a training day drags on...

Junior said:
    Duderonomy said:
    experiencing the phenomenom (doo-doo-do-do-do) that girls I had previously been invisible to can smell my pain and find it alluring*.

So are these like the opposite pheromones of the "desperate for a woman" scent that tends to stick to a man who has been too long without love and will frighten every sensible female within a 50 foot radius?

Exactly. Although last week felt like I'd been waiting for a bus, and then three come along at once, only I didn't have exact change.

Saw a quote that made me chuckle though: "Women love a man brimming with confidence, because without that, they have nothing to destroy"

DuttyBabylon said:
    skel said:

Speak on it.

Haha... It was a Steptoe jnr quote, nothing more.... Thought it might get a rise...

I'm hoping to make it, depends how long the tedium of a training day drags on...

Phew.

::yay::

Duderonomy said:
    wining, dining

Dem call mi Mista Boombastic, seh mi fantastic, touch mi on the back dem seh mi Mista ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

...mantic.

FUGGS SAKE MY EX JUST EMAILED ME FROM OUT OF THE BLUE.

Word of advice:

Never do a rotten thing to a good woman, nor a good thing for a rotten one.

Tell her to fuck the fuck OFF

I'll be keeping her at arm's length, but I appreciate the comic timing.

Rotten is a tad harsh.

What time @ The Wine Tun, kids?

If all goes to plan, I will get to the hotel first, freshen up, then stroll the 100m in, I suspect, a straighter fashion than the return leg. Look out for Les Dawson with a 12" :pasue:

Seem to remember Skel suggesting 6pm, but can't see the poast.

I have a terrible cold. You will know me by the the trail of kleenex, and the odour of lemsip on my breath.

Yahmo be there about 6

Will do us best to make 6.

Man is potentially in a 5 Star doe.

And I am not talking about knocking the back out of Doris Pearson.

I want to experience the Rainfall shower and parade around in my monogrammed bathrobe like a raasclat Hefner. Talk loudly into a phone with an aerial on it. Plonk my .45 down on a sideboard full of powder. Things of that nature.

It will make a nice change from [insert Monty Python 4 Northerners sketch here] - Please don't line up The Victoria's Secret Parade, bent over, and then tell me I can only have a quick whanc.

Duderonomy said:

I have a terrible cold. You will know me by the the trail of kleenex, and the odour of lemsip on my breath.

Cooties?

J i m s t e r said:

Man is potentially in a 5 Star doe.

So all back to Jimster's room for a nightcap then?*

Should be there around 6 as well so four at six and then Dutty to arrive around eight? Excellent. I assume it's been crickets from the other southern strutters past and present?

*Who am I kidding, I'll be the first to leave for the train as always.

Junior said:
    Duderonomy said:

Cooties?

Nah. Think I'm run-down due to lack of sleep. The other night one of my housemates (drunk) wandered round the corner to the 24hr garage and bought some cider. 2 girls of indeterminate age & profession followed him home. He wouldn't let them in the house. So they tapped on the front room window and landlord (drunk) let them in. They stole some keys, tried to steal a laptop, talked landlord into giving them ??20 to score some weed for him, took one of the bottles of cider with them, and vanished into the night, never to be seen again (fingers crossed). If the useless bastards had jobs I'd be worried about the security of the house, but the girls probably figured they'd taken the only things of any value already.

All this shit was happening at 3am, and woke me up, but I didn't walk downstairs to tell them off as I actually thought they'd pulled!

Usually Duder arrives around 7.30, and leaves last.
    After harassing the EEHFM population. Or occasional shawtay-francais.

Junior in a scraggy beard? Duder re-grown a full set?
    Jimster, you'd better be clean shaven mate or I'll be getting backs-to-the-wall vibes all night. Ayo.

I hope Dutty turns up.
    Honestly, we need a breez's dreadlocks homage to happen.

Duderonomy said:
    Junior said:
    Duderonomy said:

Cooties?

Nah. Think I'm run-down due to lack of sleep. The other night one of my housemates (drunk) wandered round the corner to the 24hr garage and bought some cider. 2 girls of indeterminate age & profession followed him home. He wouldn't let them in the house. So they tapped on the front room window and landlord (drunk) let them in. They stole some keys, tried to steal a laptop, talked landlord into giving them ??20 to score some weed for him, took one of the bottles of cider with them, and vanished into the night, never to be seen again (fingers crossed). If the useless bastards had jobs I'd be worried about the security of the house, but the girls probably figured they'd taken the only things of any value already.

All this shit was happening at 3am, and woke me up, but I didn't walk downstairs to tell them off as I actually thought they'd pulled!

Yes! Am very excited about getting the latest updates on your Young Ones lifestyle L*o. Has your friend buried any more substances? Have the barefooted wanderers stuck it out into Autumn? How many potentially life-threatening situations have your housemates placed you within in the last six months? So many questions to be answered at the meet.

skel said:
    Usually Duder arrives around 7.30, and leaves last.
    After harassing the EEHFF population. Or occasional shawtay-francais.

Fixed!

J i m s t e r said:

It's on-R

Btw dudes, 4.50 a pint!
    You only live once....

Xtra btw I do believe Dutty has been bullied into making an appearance.
    Junior, you coming suited n booted?
    I may do likewise.
    Contrary to Teh Old Days, one may wear prole apparel in a City boozer now.

skel said:

Btw dudes, 4.50 a pint!

The sad bit is that doesn't even get a Moore style eyebrow raise these days. Tempted to go with the sleeping in a park while looking for work vibe my facial growth is giving off and just sit outside the bar swigging cans of super strength while trying to palm off the one day travelcards I've collected to a load of oyster carrying suits. Speaking of which.

skel said:

Junior, you coming suited n booted?
    I may do likewise.
    Contrary to Teh Old Days, one may wear prole apparel in a City boozer now.

Indeed I am, with the mixture of quitting smoking pasty podge I've put on, the growing out a grade 0 fuzzball haircut and the will fight for money five day hair on the chin a cheap suit is likely to swing the sympathy of getting served back in my favour or at least arouse curiosity on what I've been in court for.

• Final time... Bal head... Bullied.! It's on, suit or no suit....

Brap.....

• J i m s t e r said:

The double inclusion of moisturiser worries me... No hazing..

DuttyBabylon said:
    J i m s t e r said:

The double inclusion of moisturiser worries me... No hazing..

It's a Jimster thing. I assume the napkin is for his head, and the t-shirts are wife-beaters.

My list reads:

b/w
    chud