TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• Geez Skel, it is a two way street.

You could always put on yor boxing gloves, start eating right, exercisIng, and laying off the scotch. Bring your A game because we all know nurses are not to be trusted. They will be taking care I you one minute, the next minute forty dollars will be missing from your wallet.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,902 Posts
    I'll try to get down for that drink St*ve. In a very real sense.

WED or THU doe? Man got ticket and ting fi sort innit.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Mate, no rush. Pop out next time you're in these parts.

I have a lot on over the next few weeks, diary is filling up fast these days.

skel said:
    diary is filling up fast these days.

Weapons of Ass Destruction-R?

Nah srs, f*ck it, I could do with a trip out. It's been too long.

Choose a date - November? - and lets do it.

Or maybe I come up to Notts!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    skel said:
    Junior will remember beer-sodden Mano a mano convos earlier this year. .

True dat, conversations went deep.

skel said:
    JDuder too, noting my weight loss and general uptick in being a devastatingly handsome dude.

Also true, I haven't seen that look of appreciation of the masculine form in L*o's eyes since we last discussed the merits of Henry.

I should be free either Weds and Thurs next week for a few jars - would be excellent if we can round up a few. If not can do most weeks going forward.

PM you my new work email later, we'll arrange something maybe week after next

Junior said:
    the merits of Henry

He scores 2 in this clip, ffwd to 0:54 for a beaut straight from the corner flag.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,786 Posts
    Junior said:

skel said:
    Duder too, noting my weight loss and general uptick in being a devastatingly handsome dude.

Also true, I haven't seen that look of appreciation of the masculine form in L*o's eyes since we last discussed the merits of Henry.

Far too comfortable with my heterosexuality to not comment. In fact it would be gay to try and hide it.

I'm always up for a meet. If it's London this (or next week?) when Doc McCoy is about, or in November, or whenever, I???m only an hour away by train, and usually thirsty.

Duderonomy said:
    Junior said:

skel said:
    Duder too, noting my weight loss and general uptick in being a devastatingly handsome dude.

Far too comfortable with my heterosexuality to not comment. In fact it would gay to try and hide it.

I'm always up for a meet. If it's London this (or next week?) when Doc McCoy is about, or in November, or whenever, I???m only an hour away by train, and usually thirsty.

Excellent, it wouldn't be the same without you. Looks like we're aiming for week after next if you're up for it?

Junior said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Junior said:

skel said:

Far too comfortable with my heterosexuality to not comment. In fact it would gay to try and hide it.

Excellent, it wouldn't be the same without you. Looks like we're aiming for week after next if you're up for it?

As much notice as possible would be good so I can book the next day off, but I can manage work on a hangover if I have to.

Basically, I'm down :beerbang:

^^^ THIS.

Sweeeeeeet. Let us make this happen then. I think I can do any day Monday 15th - Thursday 18th. Later in the week is probably better as it means less time suffering with hangovers but if anyone has a preference happy to go with that.

Thursday 18th I'm down for that.

Jimster I can sort you a gratis hotel for the night if you are up for it.

I am up for it. Nice one St*ve. Most kind. I will sort out the transport post haste.

I've also googled some +ve stuff wrt mitigating your condition. PM you it.

That's settled then - it's on like Fat Pat's thong.

Transport sorted via megabus.com (even doe it's the choo-choo, doe). Tenner down, tenner back. BANGLASH. I couldn't get the monster truck onto the M1 for that.

Read LDN HDZ - I arrive @ KXSP 16:13, suggestions for best way there given the time and potential commuter density at certain tube spots?

Yes!

Get tube from KX to St Paul's or Mansion House. 20 mins tops. Tube map on google is very on point.

Bell me, I collect you, check in hotel, done and dusted by 6.

We meet Junior n Duder whenever they turn up, all this within walking distance no problem.
    I am dead set on my favourite bar in Queen Victoria Street. Easy for A*i. Should be ok for L*o.

Duder, you need a room? I might be able to squeeze one more.

Thanks *teve, will do.

I know my way around the tube, but experience has taught me that the most obvious set of interchanges may not be the most efficient at certain times of the day due to monster tourist queues, lifts out of order, etc. Man will get the Oyster Card in early.

Duderonomy said:
    Yes!

Freal doe, it's like looking into a mirror. But in a Strut Tee, today.

Plus, I can translate for Doc Mc, [best scouse]Khaan eye?[/best scouse]

Like he'll actually come.

::breakfayzzzzz::

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

A week earlier, and I would do. I'm town from the coming Saturday until the following Sunday. It wasn't like I didn't mention it or owt.

So close and yet so far, Doc, we will make this happen at some point I'm sure. Am very excited about adding Jimster to StrutoMon collection though and will be moisturising daily in preparation. :pasue:

I assume it's too short notice for Okem and Neil but where is the artist formerly known as Chizzle? Any sign of Mr Dutty making it this time?

Doc I'm virtually living in Harley Street next week but I'm free for a beer or coffee on thursday mid evening if you're up for it.
    Anywhere inner London ish

DocMcCoy said:
    J i m s t e r said:

A week earlier, and I would do. I'm town from the coming Saturday until the following Sunday. It wasn't like I didn't mention it or owt.

I take it back, you did say it was the earlier week.

Unless you can put your bithnith trip back a week?

Junior said:
    moisturising daily

Real moisturisers do it twice a day.

So I have heard.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    J i m s t e r said:

I take it back, you did say it was the earlier week.

Unless you can put your bithnith trip back a week?

Ah, if only.

Skel, I'll holla once I know what's what. Not sure exactly what's going on at that end of the week yet, but I'll let you know ASAP.

I am definitely free after 6.30 and will remain so until about 4pm that day.

Holler!

skel said:

Duder, you need a room? I might be able to squeeze one more.

Thanks for the offer, but have been informed by work that I'm necessary on the 19th, so I'll head back in the early hours (bus runs 24hrs). Fridays in the office are always better on a hang-over.