THE NBA PLAYOFFS - '09!!!

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I didn't get to see CAVS/MAGIC, but I bet you Cleveland won't allow as many points next game.

Told ya.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    So Yuichi - now that the two series are two games in, you holding to your predictions about how long these will go?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    NAGL for Cleveland, no matter how godly LeBron is.

• maocontentmaocontent 559 Posts

1) KENYON MARTIN

Kenyon is one of those dudes that looks like he's doing something but he aint doin shit....dude has played almost 40 minutes in both games and has 10 rebounds as a power forward (that's pathetic) and 30 points total....He pretty much fucked off game one ...and was outplayed by Ariza in Game 2

BUT he's got an enormous tattoo of lipstick on his neck.

So Yuichi - now that the two series are two games in, you holding to your predictions about how long these will go?

Well i didn`t make any predictions, but I will say the title is up for grabs at this point.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I didn't get to see CAVS/MAGIC, but I bet you Cleveland won't allow as many points next game.

Told ya.

Was this supposed to be an amazing prediction?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Told ya.

Was this supposed to be an amazing prediction?

I doesnt mean shit.

What do u really get from seeing that the Cavs defense held Orlando down 10 points.

O/107-C/106 to C/96-O/95? And? The Cavs lost 10 points as well. Huh?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Is Denver afraid of winning or something? The F*ck?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Seriously - what a shit finish to this game.

Denver seemed to have all the momentum going into the fourth,
    and then they just let L.A. take over.
    LAME.

Zoom Kobe IV "Jokers"

KOBE = STILL THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET

ARIZA = WESTCHESTER HIGH SCHOOL REPRESENT

JR SMITH = CAN NOT GUARD THE BLACK MAMBA

then they just let L.A. take over.

Pau stepped up and Kobe saved our ass again.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Typical Denver implosion.

204 free throws in three games[/b]

The NBA is a joke

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Here we go again. Like I said after game 1 you just can't trust Denver to finish.

Denver seemed to have all the momentum going into the fourth,
    and then they just let L.A. take over.

As soon as that retard JR Smith got the techinal ending the 3rd i turned to my wife and said Denver is done....i would never want a dude like him anywhere near my team.

b/w

24 > 23

24 > 23

These series is gonna be the judge of this new arguement.

If one of them falls short of the Finals, cats are gonna be jumpin ship.

24 > 23

Kobe is a legend....Lebron is a great player who had a better year but he has some ways to go before he can be considered Kobe's equal....Is he even better than Dwyane Wade ?

24 > 23

Kobe is a legend....Lebron is a great player who had a better year but he has some ways to go before he can be considered Kobe's equal.

Oh no doubt, but u do know cats have been slotting LeBron over K.O.B.E. recently.

And all the dick-riders just cant help but place LeBron as the first despite any rings. LeBron is already "legendary" w/ a very big dose of Nike/NBA media help.

Nobody was sayin this 3 years ago, when Bron's jump shot was suspect, but most cats knew he was going to become even better than he was.

On the real - Wade, LeBron, and MELO, all took pointers from K.O.B.E. during the Olympic Summer.

At this point K.O.B.E. isnt asked to do what he used to do (Completely take over).
    The Lakers have built around dude somewhat. His game is way more efficient. Like how Jordan learned that turn around jump shot.

LeBron is still the one-man show for most of the game - running towards the basket like Earl Campbell n shit. But dude had the potential to be that real Oscar Roberson/Magic/Jordan mix, which is a whole nother level from K.O.B.E.

This year I do see LeBron, "starting" to surpass dude. But KOBE has been at the top for a good haff a decade, despite Dork and whomever got the MVP's.

Blah-blah-blah.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Good game with terrible officiating, jesus christ.

Good game with terrible officiating, jesus christ.

LB 41
    Cavs bench 8

Mo Williams is not Scottie Pippen.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    kobe.s jumper remains

GO NUGGETS

Lakers in 6

I really don't understand how people are finding these playoffs exciting....The Chicago/Boston series was great...but this other crap is crap.

Lakers in 6

I really don't understand how people are finding these playoffs exciting....The Chicago/Boston series was great...but this other crap is crap.

Well, I was finding it exciting...until the last two games for BOTH series. There just seems to be a lack of intensity with Games 3-4 in the WC and Orlando/Cavs was real snoozy yesterday too.

Patience young Skywalker

There just seems to be a lack of intensity with Games 3-4 in the WC

Too many free throws (85 more)......whether my team wins or losses i want to see these two great offenses battle....i don't want to see Melo fouled out

and Orlando/Cavs was real snoozy yesterday too.

i fell asleep...two teams that run the same plays over and over and over

Nuggets were due for a 117 point game. All good. Take it back to Staples and try to steal it at Denver again. If not, take it back to Staples again and finish them.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Nuggets were due for a 117 point game.
    with mello as a non-factor?

but i doubt they can pull off a win at staples

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Nugs were getting all the calls by the officials aka home court advantage.

Walton acts like he is on tour with the new Dead, 2 pts fouled out. Pathetic. I know he only plays on this team because Jackson and Bill Walton were dead heads in their day. Yeah right.

These games are getting messy, too many games. Its who has the most stamina at the end. Kobe doesn't have it, nor does Mello (stomach flu).

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I didn't think the Nuggets got "all the calls".

The officiating has been horrible and inconsistent across the board.

These dudes are getting old and cranky.