THE NBA PLAYOFFS - '09!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Atlanta/Miami is where the money is at?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    FIRST ROUND EXIT FOR DORK. IT IS HAPPENING. MAYBE HE CAN GO ON ANOTHER VISION QUEST IN AUSTRALIA, THE LAST ONE SEEMS TO HAVE HELPED.

I wish I understood the hate for Dork.

He's the poster boy for all these nouveau-NBA-poseur-bloggeur types to hate on. They can disassociate from their own whiteness through it.

All the dude has done is dominate in the L for a decade now.

BINGO!!

You two dudes are clowns.

All "they're just not feeling him because they hate their own whiteness!"

Your man is tenderberries. And he is a crime against style.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Your man is tenderberries.

• Y'all whole style is Tenderberry.

All this talk of Dirk but in the end y'all the fairy

Man was puttin in work some of youse hadn't broke a cherry

'06 putdowns aren't even the scary

GP maintain / stay the same / I never wary.

• Y'alls science is real fucked up.

You talk all this playoff/Rings shit but no one is in hear riding for Duncan/TP/Manu.

Dirk's numbers/body-of-work + appearance in rap video and/or a criminal beef and D**** the Lawyer from NYC is rockin dude's Mitchell & Ness.

And who even knows what the F*ck Batman is even saying? I think that's a quantity over quality deal right there.

What the F*ck is Dirk supposed to do about a really horrible trade that was made? Don't make me dig up the posts where even f_r admitted we got jobbed agains the D-Wades. It happens.

• Bitchin about Dallas is like talmbout Hipsters. Yawn.

If you want me in this thread this is what I'm going to talk about cos I don't really give a F*ck about any of these other loser ass teams or players for the most part, Batman.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    You sound drunk champ. Take a T.O. like Chris Webber.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You talk all this playoff/Rings shit but no one is in hear riding for Duncan/TP/Manu.

I been riding for Duncan (aka best PF in the league for years) and Parker (aka best PG in the league for years). But I hear you.

You sound drunk champ. Take a T.O. like Chris Webber.

Naw, put down that pistol and Oneness of Juju and we can do this 2001 style, sober and sweaty palms and all that.

• You sound drunk champ. Take a T.O. like Chris Webber.

Not drunk at all. I'll take your advice under consideration. Champ.

You typin' angry son!
    Nobody wanna watch Duncan's lunchpail stylez.
    KOBE vs Lebronz in 09!

• That's fine...I thought y'all needed the Bigg Dogg in this thread. I can fade back into the smoky mists if that's what is called for. I live to entertain...sorry if my brand didn't do it for you tonight, TheNon.

Mavs v. Cavs will be a tight series though. And then we're gonna pair LeBron w/ Dirk soon anyway so we got that going for us......

playoff/Rings

Actually, there's been two different ball games that have been played here. One is the above-mentioned discussions about winning. And the others, choosing the apparent underdoggies (aka "The Clippers will be my team this year") and all the other nonsense that comes with streetz and incredible scoring abilities.

Who wants it?

That's fine...I thought y'all needed the Bigg Dogg in this thread. I can fade back into the smoky mists if that's what is called for. I live to entertain...sorry if my brand didn't do it for you tonight, TheNon.

Mavs v. Cavs will be a tight series though. And then we're gonna pair LeBron w/ Dirk soon anyway so we got that going for us......

I was just breakin balls dude.

This is actually the perfect Mylatency storm. Mavs, who's star player, (questionable by some) who is friend's with Sun's point guard, Steve Nash will collide with the KINGZ OF THE EAST. FINALS REMATCH FOR NEXT SEASON, FEATURING THE X-MAS COLORWAYS OF THE MAVS/CAVS ON X-MAS DAY. IT CAN'T GET ANY BETTER. PUSSYCAT DOLLS FOR DAYZ ON ABC. DEALTH. DEALING. TONY DELK.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I been riding for Duncan (aka best PF in the league for years) and Parker (aka best PG in the league for years). But I hear you.

you are criminally corny

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    hey gp, i am reading this book. it's pretty good. you might want to get a copy.
    INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CLOSE A WINDOW
    BY MARK CUBAN
    FOREWORD BY DEVIN HARRIS

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    the new "rise-above" yuki is almost amusing.
    dude buys one tommy bahama shirt and he's all growed up.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    FIRST ROUND EXIT FOR DORK. IT IS HAPPENING. MAYBE HE CAN GO ON ANOTHER VISION QUEST IN AUSTRALIA, THE LAST ONE SEEMS TO HAVE HELPED.

I wish I understood the hate for Dork.

He's the poster boy for all these nouveau-NBA-poseur-bloggeur types to hate on. They can disassociate from their own whiteness through it.

All the dude has done is dominate in the L for a decade now.

BINGO!!

You two dudes are clowns.

All "they're just not feeling him because they hate their own whiteness!"

Your man is tenderberries. And he is a crime against style.

I understand this perfectly....

Dirk's "style" =

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CLOSE A WINDOW

JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW WITH THIS ONE!

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

Bitchin about Dallas is like talmbout Hipsters. Yawn.

If you want me in this thread this is what I'm going to talk about cos I don't really give a F*ck about any of these other loser ass teams or players for the most part, Batman.

Who is BatmAn?

You cant seriously try to generate some heat in this thread talmbout the Dallas Mavericks? If your a real fan your not going to embarress yourself by even suggesting they are contenders. You should know their limitations.
    Be a good sport, not some "im riding for Dork and everybody else aint shit".
    Do u even watch the NBA?

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Plus all ur doin is setting yourself up for some major flaming once they get knocked the fusk out.

Y'all whole style is Tenderberry.

All this talk of Dirk but in the end y'all the fairy

Man was puttin in work some of youse hadn't broke a cherry

'06 putdowns aren't even the scary

GP maintain / stay the same / I never wary.

I like the concept of rapping the playoffs though.

I expect a new short rap from GP every day or so, summarizing events.

ONCE AGAIN IT'S OFFICIAL LIKE A REFEREE WITH A WHISTLE

• You cant seriously try to generate some heat in this thread talmbout the Dallas Mavericks?

I dunno, did it already happen?

Do u even watch the NBA?

What does that have to do w/ what goes on in these threads?

I don't want to burst Batman's burble. I affixed my Car Flag to the window this morning. Spent some time pressing the tattered #41 jersey. You know the one where the fake, cheap numbers are starting to flake. I've pre-ordered the wings for tomorrow night. I've posted a schedule on the fridge for my wife to see. It has all the prospective game-dates circled, through the Finals, natch. If the Mavs don't bring home the chip this year, I'll be completely crestfallen and disheartened. Probably borderline suicidal. If you really cared and were a true superhero, you'd keep an eye on yr friend GP.

TOO MUCH BLAH BLAH BLAH, NOT ENOUGH RAPPING!

• Thread Deaded

Nerds beheaded

9:50 am, my eyes are redded

Can't faze GP, won't let it

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Plus all ur doin is setting yourself up for some major flaming once they get knocked the fusk out.

As a Maverick fan I said it before and I'll say it again....we're a slightly above average team with no hopes of contending for a championship...we MIGHT get past the first round but certainly no further.

That being said, I don't understand the reason people hate on Dirk.....dude plays his ass off....has improved parts of his game every year..........and if you lived in Dallas and saw him for the last 10 years you would know he is a likeable guy who doesn't bitch and moan and takes full responsibility for the play of his team......and there may be 10-15 players in the league that are better than him..... which means....

HE IS ONE OF THE 20 BEST BASKETBALL PLAYERS ON THE FRIGGIN PLANET!!!

So you can hate on Texas....you can hate on the Mavs as a team....but someone give me one legit reason to hate on this dude??

His "style"......really??

You think he's "tender".....then you either haven't watched the dude or you have no clue what the NBA is all about.

I hate on Dirk because it's fun.

And because I truly, truly do not believe he's as great as you just said.