***Blog here***

Comments

• I heard some noise out back and I went to see if it was some drug addict, shooting up behind my building when I find this little guy.b, 21b, 21a title="Racoon Weho by tazacacao, on Flickr" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/tazacacao/3094560294/"1img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3069/3094560294_1484360257.jpg" alt="Racoon Weho" width="357" height="500" /1/a1b, 21a title="Racoon Weho by tazacacao, on Flickr" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/tazacacao/3093718347/"1img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3048/3093718347_9a6c2ebf34.jpg" alt="Racoon Weho" width="357" height="500" /1/a1b, 21a title="Racoon Weho by tazacacao, on Flickr" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/tazacacao/3093718077/"1img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3261/3093718077_802aef5fd4.jpg" alt="Racoon Weho" width="357" height="500" /1/a1b, 21b, 21Welcome to the West Hollywood Wild Animal Park.b, 21b, 21object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="425" height="344" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" 21param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" 21param name="src" value="" /1embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" src="" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"1/embed1/object1b, 21It's all about 1:14.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    i have a new best friend by the name of "taza one," as he just referenced "keep the damn raccoons out my truck" guy...b, 21b, 21"who's ridin good?--hawk's ridin good..."b, 21b, 21my goodness my gracious I will sleep better tonight because of this post...

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    My bed is 2 paces away from the front door and I woke up to a loud sound: body hitting the front door and window blinds crashing together. "Fusk!" I thought as I lay in bed in the early morning hours. "Someone's breaking into the fusking apartment, will kill/violate me and then realize that there's nothing to steal except a $30 DVD player."b, 21b, 21I was scared to death.b, 21b, 21I got up and couldn't see siht without my glasses/contacts. I said " Hello? Anyone here? What is going on?" I saw something move on the couch. It was my roommate. With a guy? No. Drunk? No. b, 21b, 21I got a few inches away from her face and said "Shiva, are you okay? I thought the house was getting burglarized." b, 21b, 21She said, "I'm fine, later."b, 21b, 21She apparently woke up due to wisdom teeth pain/infection, went to the bathroom, and on the way started fainting and crashing into siht and making all this commotion and scaring the daylights out of me due to her extreme pain.b, 21b, 21At least I had the guts to step out there and potentially save her life. If and when we do get burglarized, I will try to remember to wear glasses so I can see my enemy. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/suspect5es.gif" alt="" /1

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I think my co-worker is a witch. Or perhaps discovering goth culture twenty five years after the point where it would have been age appropriate for her. But that's not the upsetting part. Today, she decided it would be interesting and appropriate to tell me about a Vampire Fetish party she recently attended. I'm no prude, but I can live without middle aged colleagues describing piercings and spankings at some creepy Dracula frolic.b, 21b, 21 img src="http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4969/robberyua9.gif"1

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i got sick about a month back. it triggered a sinus infection that has triggered a chest infection that has triggered asthma. b, 21b, 21I have been back and forth to the hospital 3 times a week for the last two weeks and there is no end in sight. b, 21b, 21I am on enough medication to kill a f*cking horse: 50mg of prednisone a day. plus 750mg amoxillan, then there is the aerius, singulair, pantazol, symbicort and spiriva.b, 21b, 21at least i got to cycle back to work from the hospital in the snow last week...b, 21b, 21I have to start heavy lifting to build my lungs up.b, 21b, 21i f*ckin hate this cold weather.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    my housemate is a f*cking idiot, he's been dealing in our nice house... we had dudes turn up with baseball bats smash their way in, steal all his shit not before assaulting my friend who was there on his own. b, 21b, 21luckily he agreed to move out because our female housemate was going to otherwise, this unfortunately ain't happening for about another month...not soon enough!!!b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/f-u.gif" alt="" /1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/f-u.gif" alt="" /1

• Last night, I couldn't even get an answer.b, 21I tried to call, but my pride wouldn't let me dial.b, 21Now I'm sitting here, with this blank expression.b, 21And the way I feel, I want to curl up like a child.

• done bought the mall, with screens that fallb, 21done over balled, with platinum placks on the wallb, 21done did thangs, that spark this rap gameb, 21done switched the lane, grip grain and ran trains

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21i f*ckin hate this cold weather.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21You live in the wrong city. The coldest I have ever been was Amsterdam in December. I was traveling with a Russian guy who grew up in St. Petersburg and even he said it was the coldest he had ever been. I got a horrible cold on my last day there and I wasn't the least bit surprised.

• I drove through the bush for a few hours today, then jumped in a small boat carved out of a tree and crossed the border into Mali illegally for a couple of hours.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I drove through the bush for a few hours today, then jumped in a small boat carved out of a tree and crossed the border into Mali illegally for a couple of hours.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21take that shit to the-moleskine.com, hemingway

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    On my way home on transit last night, a man in his 50s asked me if he was going the right way to grab a train on another line. He explained it was his second time ever on the subway; he had had a stroke and could no longer drive ??? he was on his way back to his retirement home. Given he was out on his own and other than forgetting words and repeating things back, his speech was fine and he didn???t have the physical signs that some strokes leave behind...clearly he was very lucky. I gave him my transit map and he asked for directions again so I said we would go together since I was going that way anyway. He was getting off two stops before me on the next line. On the first train we got stuck next to a blubbering drunk guy and as soon as we got off, with the most charming smile he said, ???Too much vino???. We kept chatting and he asked for the best way to get to Guelph (university town about two hours away) because he was visiting his daughter, a professor at the school. He asked about the bus terminal and the train station and said it was too much for his daughter to come get him, take him there and then bring him back. Of course I didn???t say anything, but really? It???s too much for her to come and drive her Dad who just had a f*cking stroke? Clearly the guy is pretty independent and maybe he doesn???t want to put her out and prove to himself he can do it on his own. I really hope it???s not her saying ???Oh, it???s too much trouble.??? Anyway. I offered to get off with him and show him his bus, but he said that he could manage. It was one of the most pleasant rides home I have ever had.b, 21b, 21And then for dinner I had an amazing wintertime meal of soy burger slathered in ???brown??? gravy with rosemary/olive oil/black pepper roasted potatoes and wine.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I drove through the bush for a few hours today, then jumped in a small boat carved out of a tree and crossed the border into Mali illegally for a couple of hours.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21take that shit to the-moleskine.com, hemingway
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21haha do you want me to post photos?

• I took the kids to Macy's Santaland yesterday, had lunch in K-town, walked up on 5th Ave to see the tree at Rockefeller Center, while stopping to see the store windows along the way. We had hot chocolate while watching the ice skaters. Christmas time in NY is pretty f*cking special.b, 21b, 21As a consequence though, my 8 year old asked me if Santa Claus is real. It was super awkward because I don't want to lie to her but I wasn't about to crush her Christmas. I told her I'd yet to meet him. She says she's staying up this year to get proof. Oh boy.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I really hope it???s not her saying ???Oh, it???s too much trouble.??? Anyway. I offered to get off with him and show him his bus, but he said that he could manage. It was one of the most pleasant rides home I have ever had.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21My grandmother is 94 and my aunt and her have a difficult relationship. My aunt will call and ask her to meet her for lunch same day somewhere a good 45 minutes from where she lives and then will get pissed that my grandmom can't do it. I mean shit, she is 94, you can't come to see her? She is 90 f*cking 4, do you really want her to drive 45 minutes to anywhere?

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21haha do you want me to post photos?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21hell yeah dude! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" /1

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21hell yeah dude!
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" /1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21when i get home from work in a couple of hours i'll throw a few up on my flickr.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21my housemate is a f*cking idiot, he's been dealing in our nice house... we had dudes turn up with baseball bats smash their way in, steal all his shit not before assaulting my friend who was there on his own.
    b, 21
    b, 21luckily he agreed to move out because our female housemate was going to otherwise, this unfortunately ain't happening for about another month...not soon enough!!!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/f-u.gif" alt="" /1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21That sucks. I had an old roommate who was secretly dealing out of our house (we had a recording studio upstairs, so people were over a lot anyway). I suspected it for a little while, but I ended up moving out for wholly different reasons. I got a call from one of the other roommates the day after I moved out. Apparently that night there had been a home invasion by three armed dudes which ended up in a three hour standoff with a swat team. The bottom line: never live with dealers. Most of them are amateurs and at some point they'll definitely get robbed.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21my housemate is a f*cking idiot, he's been dealing in our nice house... we had dudes turn up with baseball bats smash their way in, steal all his shit not before assaulting my friend who was there on his own.
    b, 21
    b, 21luckily he agreed to move out because our female housemate was going to otherwise, this unfortunately ain't happening for about another month...not soon enough!!!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21That sucks. I had an old roommate who was secretly dealing out of our house (we had a recording studio upstairs, so people were over a lot anyway). I suspected it for a little while, but I ended up moving out for wholly different reasons. I got a call from one of the other roommates the day after I moved out. Apparently that night there had been a home invasion by three armed dudes which ended up in a three hour standoff with a swat team. The bottom line: never live with dealers. Most of them are amateurs and at some point they'll definitely get robbed.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Or they will get busted. My scumbag roommate ran out of gas on the highway high as F*ck on pain pills with 12 oz's in his trunk. He got towed to a gas station and as he pulled out got into a huge accident (his fault). He ended up snitching on all of his suppliers. That dude was one of the stupidest people I have ever known.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Yep, I keep promising myself that I won't live with any more idiots, I was blinded by the rent and size of the crib and thought that one problematic housemate wouldn't cause me too much grief. How wrong I was!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I fell down a short flight of stairs at the Omni Parker Hotel Friday night locked in a make-out grip with the lady I've been seeing. Didn't even hit the steps???just airborne ???til we hit the landing. I thought I had broken my ankle, so we grabbed a cab back to her place and did adult things to each other for several hours.b, 21b, 21???Cause that's what you do when you think your ankle is broken. b, 21b, 21Turns out it's not, and I've been limping around the office with it wrapped in a compression bandage for two days. I'm pretty bruised up, though.

• [i gotta bloggit]b, 21b, 21keepin it real on my way to get some lunch...b, 21b, 21img src="http://www.elimin8.net/flix/f8Ap9_habitjawn.JPG"1

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21hell yeah dude!
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" /1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21when i get home from work in a couple of hours i'll throw a few up on my flickr.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21As promised, a few flicks from today's trip out to the Fal??m?? River, the Senegal/Mali border.b, 21b, 21img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3009/3095293513_db4a1ff81a.jpg"1b, 21A somewhat out of focus shot of the local villagers drawing water from a well.b, 21b, 21img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3172/3096136668_6da19edcc4.jpg"1b, 21Local kids waving at us as we drove through one of the villages on the way.b, 21b, 21img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3020/3096139212_fe7b555bc5.jpg"1b, 21A bull that wasn't too pleased to see us, with the grass huts of one of the local villages in the background.b, 21b, 21img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/3096139838_c7d88d50d4.jpg"1b, 21The office of the main man when it comes to the corn harvest. You can see all the corn that has been peeled in the bottom left.b, 21b, 21img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3285/3095298595_505d777eed.jpg"1b, 21Standing on the shore of the Fal??m?? River on the Senegal side looking into Mali and our means of transport across the river, kindly borrowed from the corn harvest man.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    wow.b, 21b, 21pic'd, flick'd, and bushman stick't.b, 21b, 21couldn't ask for more.

• awesome pictures.b, 21I'm still trippin over that $10K 45 that reynaldo posted and very much enjoying the audio.b, 21b, 21my back is sore and so are my legs.b, 21we might have snow flurries today and it was dam near 65 degrees outside yesterday. whoa.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 and did adult things to each other for several hours.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21FAKE ACTIVITIES ALERT

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21who was sitting there but Jamie Hector also known as Marlo Stanfield. I wanted to go give him props but I was shook off the realness.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Haha, I saw dude this weekend at Frank White and had a similar reaction. He seems like a low-key dude, but was straight surrounded by fools with cameras and shit. b, 21b, 21Incedentally at that same party I was introduced to Lil Cease who told me about his new YouTube workout series. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hard2.gif" alt="" /1b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• yoooooo, good looks on uploading those pics! great to see.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I fell down a short flight of stairs at the Omni Parker Hotel Friday night locked in a make-out grip with the lady I've been seeing. Didn't even hit the steps???just airborne ???til we hit the landing. I thought I had broken my ankle, so we grabbed a cab back to her place and did adult things to each other for several hours.
    b, 21
    b, 21???Cause that's what you do when you think your ankle is broken.
    b, 21
    b, 21Turns out it's not, and I've been limping around the office with it wrapped in a compression bandage for two days. I'm pretty bruised up, though.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I fell down a short flight of stairs at the Omni Parker Hotel Friday night locked in a make-out grip with the lady I've been seeing. Didn't even hit the steps???just airborne ???til we hit the landing. I thought I had broken my ankle, so we grabbed a cab back to her place and did adult things to each other for several hours.
    b, 21
    b, 21???Cause that's what you do when you think your ankle is broken.
    b, 21
    b, 21Turns out it's not, and I've been limping around the office with it wrapped in a compression bandage for two days. I'm pretty bruised up, though.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    object width="425" height="344"1
    param name="movie" value=""1
    /param1
    param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1
    /param1
    param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1
    /param1
    embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1
    /embed1
    /object1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21SWOLLEN LIKE NE-YO'S FOREHEAD[/b]b, 21b, 21That shit has quotables FOR DAYS.