Asher Roth???

1235»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Well, I'm none of the above (thankfully).

I just think it's kind of bizarre (yet not surprising at all) that Roth is poised to blow up.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    And just when you thought it couldn't get more white. an almost full page article in today's Wall Street Journal.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123932118390206983.html

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    While he is exactly what I would've expected him to be, the SS hateration is funny. It's like self hateration.

Pick your descriptor(s):

College, White, Young, Rapper

How many of these apply to you?

Not many "young" (college age) dudes left on SoulStrut. The average age among regular poasters here is probably now pushing thirty.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

What is that dude holding on the right? Two phones that he taped together? Cell phone video in sterry-erry-o?

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Dude w/ be milk carton in 3 years tops.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Dude w/ be milkbone

Dude w/ be milkbone

Wasn't dude's big hit a song with the chorus "Where the Party At?"

LOLOLOLOL

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Is it me, or is his name mispelled on the side of that bus? Unless his name is MIIikbone and I never noticed before.

I'm sure faux was loving dude's venomous rap hands of fury. What do you call it when the rap hands cause you to move your whole body?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Not many "young" (college age) dudes left on SoulStrut. The average age among regular poasters here is probably now pushing thirty.

If 40 is the new 20, then 30 is the new 10.

Seriously, just because your age starts with a 3 doesn't make you old (and I'm not saying that as a reflection of myself, I'm not there yet).

And "pushing thirty" - what, late 20s? Come on.

Young.

If 40 is the new 20, then 30 is the new 10.

Seriously, just because your age starts with a 3 doesn't make you old (and I'm not saying that as a reflection of myself, I'm not there yet).

And "pushing thirty" - what, late 20s? Come on.

Young.

See parenthetical: 30 is not objectively old, but it's also not the Asher Roth demographic.

Hate directed towards this dude is more like an effort to eradicate the embarassing memory of one's younger self.

His music is terrible, though. As is his blackcent and the rap hands that he employs even when he's not rapping. He could easily be a Seth Green character.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    He could easily be a Brain Austin-Green character.

i am enjoying this now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM6AW9P_Quk

haha....PHARCYDE....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Lucious_Fox said:

its 2013.....

Status report please

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    batmon said:
    Lucious_Fox said:

its 2013.....

Status report please

He signed to Def Jam in 2011, which explains why he hasn't had anything out since 2010 apart from a mixtape.

That whole "white people are gonna take over rap" thing never really happened, did it?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    basically a supergroup of kei$ha,riffraff and kreashawn need to make a summer hit
    or
    mac miller & maclemore feat asher roth
    i wont be able to bare another eminem effort though

dj burn one and yelawolf collab album that i could holla at

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Wasn't this dude doing shit with the Neptunes?

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    I saw the video of his new shit, hes in a supermarket. it made me want to not shop at supermarkets, kill white people and kill myself simultaneously.