NBA PLAYOFFS'08 ALL CAPS EDITION

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    D'Antoni live on NY1...press conference.

RUN AND GUN EAST COAST VERSION?! KIDZ DON'T WANNA PLAY D!!! LET'S GO. I WANNA SEE THIS HAPPEN.

He said Phoenix didnt win 37 road games w/out playin defense.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Haha. Dude, you don't want Barea. Straight D-leaguer. I love the guy though.

On Carlisle: dude seems smart enough to mold his style. He dealt w/ Artest and S.Jax on the same team. This squad should be a breeze. Any offense will be better than Lil' Johnson's iso-fests. But to compete in the West, an infusion of youth will be needed.

I can assure you, Phil Jackson would be able to do all kinds of crazy shit with your current roster....I mean imagine the triangle offense with that kind of depth at every position.

That Triangle aint shit w/out JORDAN and K.O.B.E. [/quote

Well yea, they bail 'em out when the system isn't working. It's like a back-up plan.

D'Antoni live on NY1...press conference.

RUN AND GUN EAST COAST VERSION?! KIDZ DON'T WANNA PLAY D!!! LET'S GO. I WANNA SEE THIS HAPPEN.

He said Phoenix didnt win 37 road games w/out playin defense.

So he's implying they played D?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    marion played d.
    nobody else seemed too interested.

Looks like Marbury is gonna be traded.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

What idiot team actually wants that loser?

false alarm. D'Antoni will attempt to trade him.

Derrick Rose in HS scorching Oak Hill Academy.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    Derrick Rose in HS scorching Oak Hill Academy.

That last play is sick!!!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    J Mac wrecking...

Tashawn Price Blocks a team out of the Playoffs Again!

Tashawn Price Blocks a team out of the Playoffs Again!

what again? LOL

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Tayshawn Prince blocks a team out of the Playoffs Again!

Magic's Suit is str8 lava

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    These Lakers are the softest team i've seen in quite some time....That Turiaf foul suprised the refs so much they threw dude out of the game....Never been a fan of Gasoft.....Free Ariza so Walton and Radmonovich can sit down....Free Bynum so Gasoft can stop whining.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    These Lakers are the softest team i've seen in quite some time....That Turiaf foul suprised the refs so much they threw dude out of the game....Never been a fan of Gasoft.....Free Ariza so Walton and Radmonovich can sit down....Free Bynum so Gasoft can stop whining.

Im a lifelong Laker hater but I like Vlad Rad. I would see dude out every once in awhile on a good one. Gasol is just a beezy.

They are pretty soft. I'd be surprised if they make it to the NBA Finals.

Im a lifelong Laker hater but I like Vlad Rad. I would see dude out every once in awhile on a good one. Gasol is just a beezy.

Vlad would fit in nice with that D'antoni offense in New York.....I'd trade his 6 mil for Jerome James' 6 mil

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Vlad would fit in nice with that D'antoni offense in New York.....I'd trade his 6 mil for Jerome James' 6 mil

^^THAT SOME REAL TALK RIGHT THURR
    HOLY FRICKA I MIGHT BE A KNICK FAN NEXT YEAR?

They are pretty soft. I'd be surprised if they make it to the NBA Finals.

Utah will prolly take them to 7 .....no way in hell The NBA gives Utah a game 7 win in L.A.......

Lakers can beat New Orleans easily .....Kobe owns the Spurs in the playoffs

Getting to the finals won't be the problem...Once they get their they'll probably get swept by any of the Eastern teams

Jerome is the laziest player since Benoit Benjamin. Both fat lazy former Sonic centers that showed a glimpse of promise in a contract year. I kinda give him props for being so bold about just giving up once he got his contract. He didn't even pretend to get in shape the last couple years.

I think this year's Lakers are soft, HOWEVER, i am riding this shit as long as I can.
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAKERRSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Lakers can beat New Orleans easily

Wouldn't put my money on this...NO is playing loose with nothing to lose, no reputation to live up to. That's what makes them dangerous.

lol...True ....but all we need is a tall dude to stand under the basket ,block a couple shots and knock some dudes down when Bynum goes to the bench...he's perfect !!

lol...True ....but all we need is a tall dude to stand under the basket ,block a couple shots and knock some dudes down when Bynum goes to the bench...he's perfect !!

U can have David Harrison of the Pacers, ill take Rodmanovic.

We dont need another Mbenga

We dont need another Mbenga

lol....

If its a contract year he can do that. If not he will be at Roscoe's in a Bentley more often than Chris Mills.

Mbenga

Actually we need him for when we get into a brawl.

Mbenga

Actually we need him for when we get into a brawl.

Is he even on the Playoff roster?

he will be at Roscoe's in a Bentley more often than Chris Mills.