NBA PLAYOFFS'08 ALL CAPS EDITION

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Mbenga

Actually we need him for when we get into a brawl.

Is he even on the Playoff roster?

Yea I think so. He got his warmups on.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    lol...True ....but all we need is a tall dude to stand under the basket ,block a couple shots and knock some dudes down when Bynum goes to the bench...he's perfect !!

If its a contract year he can do that. If not he will be at Roscoe's in a Bentley more often than Chris Mills.

This man took it to Benoit Benjamin, too. Now that's some good lazy right there.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Mbenga

Actually we need him for when we get into a brawl.

Is he even on the Playoff roster?

Yes...he's the designated time out ass patter

Candace Parker was lookin' good.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    he will be at Roscoe's in a Bentley more often than Chris Mills.

I don't live in LA or even go there more than a couple times a year but I've seen dude there like 4 times!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

She's my new crush.

Fusk the Cavaliers!!!!!!!!!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    lol...True ....but all we need is a tall dude to stand under the basket ,block a couple shots and knock some dudes down when Bynum goes to the bench...he's perfect !!

If its a contract year he can do that. If not he will be at Roscoe's in a Bentley more often than Chris Mills.

This man took it to Benoit Benjamin, too. Now that's some good lazy right there.

Kevin.
    Duckworth.
    It hath been tooken there.

She's my new crush.

Okay good, i ain't the only one. She has a cute face, even though she's like 6'8".

She's my new crush.

Okay good, i ain't the only one. She has a cute face, even though she's like 6'8".

She can get it like Love & Basketball. Ill back that shit down.
    Ill get her drunk like Nellie and make her ride the pine real quick!

you funny.

I like ESPN reporter Erin Andrews as well.

I don't understand why the Lakers don't go with the Gasol high post EVERY TIME, instead of once every three trips.

Tough game....It ain't gonna get much easier in Salt Lake City.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    N.O. gonna do it right tonight?

I have a feeling this is going 7 games...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

CP3 WINS THE OSCAR!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

CP3 WINS THE OSCAR!

Wait...I thought it was only the Spurs who were the floppiest floppers who ever flopped? CP3 acting? That's unpossible!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Of course the Spurs still carry the crown as the most floppinest...as evidenced during that stretch in the 3rd quarter last night, when there was that string of 2 straight fouls called on CP3 and then 2 straight on David West. The way that Bowen was able to get in front of CP3 and the way that Duncan was able to slide his feet over in order to get position on a driving West was the stuff that championships (nowadays) are made of.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    Of course the Spurs still carry the crown as the most floppinest...as evidenced during that stretch in the 3rd quarter last night, when there was that string of 2 straight fouls called on CP3 and then 2 straight on David West. The way that Bowen was able to get in front of CP3 and the way that Duncan was able to slide his feet over in order to get position on a driving West was the stuff that championships (nowadays) are made of.

Dirty, dirty championships tainted with the odor of shame and shit. (read: last year's defeat of the Suns)

That's not to even mention Robert Horry's elbow to West's back. What a dick.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    MOE LOVE IS ON THE MIX TONIGHT

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I could give a fuck about the C's. I grew up a Knicks fan.

But, is the officiating in the playoffs as bad as Bill Simmons' has indicated? After sitting through the Spurs utterly-hatable display last night, and now watching the Lebron 'charge,' and some other nonsense here...Is NBA officiating as bad as they say?

Be honest. From my point of view, as someone who is trying to get back into the game after years away, this shit is way to obtrusive.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

But, is the officiating in the playoffs as bad as Bill Simmons' has indicated? After sitting through the Spurs utterly-hatable display last night, and now watching the Lebron 'charge,' and some other nonsense here...Is NBA officiating as bad as they say?

Be honest. From my point of view, as someone who is trying to get back into the game after years away, this shit is way to obtrusive.

It's almost like the home court advantage is nothing more than the refs.

That was a blocking foul on Lebron from a layperson's perspective all the way.

AND YES, YOU ARE CORRECT ROCKADELIC, HOW ELSE DO YOU THINK THE JAZZ AMASSED A 37-4 RECORD AT HOME??!! THA FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!

Gasol just went up for a dunk, Mehmet Okur blocked him at the wrist. Absolutely no call. lol

Seriously. As said, I don't have a horse in this race. Faux RILLZ.

But, watching Manu G. draw some BULLSHIT foul off Chris Paul last night when he did nothing more than cringe, and then watching tonight's game as well as game 3...

I mean, the 'home court mystery,' this shit ain't all that mysterious.

And, as someone who works in the NFL (for the Patriots televison (NOT video) department...an offshoot, to be sure), it HAS come up more than once this week:

Why is a Senator worried about our league (the NFL) about videotaping when Tim Donaghy and the NBA can slide?

I pose that question seriously. One team's rogue (and punished actions- severly or not) actions, versus a LEAGUE employee????

I CAN say this truthfully. The NFL has an FBI or former FBI agent who travels with every team, and every team of refs to try to prevent any shenanigans.

Digressions aside...

Gimme a good game on the West Coast.

eh. no waaaambulance here...

The NFL has heard its share of officiating rumors. Superbowl XL says, 'HELLO!' Just seems things are ultrashitty in the NBA.

eh. no waaaambulance here...

The NFL has heard its share of officiating rumors. Superbowl XL says, 'HELLO!' Just seems things are ultrashitty in the NBA.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm pretty well convinced it was Mark Cuban who uncovered the whole Donaghy thing.

ultrashitty in the NBA.

Maybe for your team that's facing a second Game 7!