Barack wins

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    LOL, well take two Valium then, you seems to be in crisis right now...

you are quickly revealing yourself to be the biggest herb on soulstrut today.

• LOL, well take two Valium then, you seems to be in crisis right now...

you are quickly revealing yourself to be the biggest herb on soulstrut.

AVERAGE SOULSTRUT HERB:

YOU:

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    i never agree with him, i know it's hard. Swallow the pill. You'l feel better tomorrow, and even better if Obama wins.

unless his plane gets shot down by Caspar the friendly ghost shortly thereafter.

Caspar Weinberger?

HARD TRUTHS REVEALED.

• a holier-than-thou self-professed anti-racist Strut activist

Referencing a Black person in a SoulStrut thread is to HarveCanal what flashing the bat sign in Gotham City is to Batman.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

No, I blame you for making up "realities" according to your own worldview that appears to be no larger than a thimble.

We need an IRONY gremlin in a major, major way!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I apoligiaze for unleashing the forces of conspiracy theory idiots.

My belife in the assanation of Wellstone, Brown and John Jr are not based on any conspiracy theories, or ex-cia agents or the illuminati. They come from reading the news and listening to the news on sources like the NPR, the Oregonian, the NYT...

Every non-corperate-alligned Dem that had a chance to unite the party and the country dies in a plane crash. At the same time zero Rs die in plane crashes.

You do the math.

And please, just use mainstream news accounts.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    We need a perma sticky thread just on left & right wing conspiracy race-o-rama politics.

btw, Iowa and Ohio should have face off on changing the name of the state. I heard like fifty-eleven news broadcasters say "Obama is leading in Oh-I-O-wa" last night.

four pages, five pages ... you do the math.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    LOL, well take two Valium then, you seems to be in crisis right now...

you are quickly revealing yourself to be the biggest herb on soulstrut today.

There is something titillating when a woman calls out someone as a "herb."

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I apoligiaze for unleashing the forces of conspiracy theory idiots.

My belife in the assanation of Wellstone, Brown and John Jr are not based on any conspiracy theories, or ex-cia agents or the illuminati. They come from reading the news and listening to the news on sources like the NPR, the Oregonian, the NYT...

Every non-corperate-alligned Dem that had a chance to unite the party and the country dies in a plane crash. At the same time zero Rs die in plane crashes.

You do the math.

And please, just use mainstream news accounts.

Yeah, why would the Clinton's just kill Democrats???

And please link us to the "mainstream news" article(s) that claim JFK Jr. was assassinated??

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Herb? Wow...what an insult. I deserve a better word than herb. I'm a misunderstood artist, that's what it is. Plus you know, a "woman" calling someone herb on some internet board, it's like the pot calling the kettle black...

Plus you know, a "woman" calling someone herb on some internet board, it's like the pot calling the kettle black...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    This thread RULES! Though I am sorry I'm not nursing a mickey of Jameson as I read this.

And it's only January 4!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    misunderstood artist = not getting paid

misunderstood artist = not getting paid

not true, he's an armani guy

ok, ok i'll stop now.

misunderstood artist = not getting l[/b]aid

PS : i pay IRS in two countries. I'm ok. I can buy can food.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Plus you know, a "woman" calling someone herb on some internet board, it's like the pot calling the kettle black...

And when you think it couldn't get worse, this thread sinks into misogyny.

And you are??...

And when you think it couldn't get worse, this thread sinks into misogyny.

I don't think he's saying women are lame, I think he's saying women on message boards are just as lame as dudes on message boards. Which makes us all lame. Equal opportunity lame.

• if that's what he meant we woulda said

Plus you know, someone calling someone else a herb on some internet board, it's like the pot calling the kettle black...

if that's what he meant we woulda said

Plus you know, someone calling someone else a herb on some internet board, it's like the pot calling the kettle black...

my thoughts exactly.

my thoughts exactly.

ahhhh, yes, I see. It's just so illogical though...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Is this a mainstream news source?

• if that's what he meant we woulda said

my thoughts exactly.

ahhhh, yes, I see. It's just so illogical though...

[Objective Observation]

Esgo said there's something titilating about a woman calling somebody a herb, and I believe izm was quoting "woman" to imply that the comment against him was immature and therefore "woman" is an inappropriate title for somebody who was acting childishly.

[/Objective Observation]

I must say this is the first thread where I actually read every post in a while. Political arguments are always fun, especially when conspiracies are involved, lol.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

my thoughts exactly.

I think we need to interrogate his use of quotation marks around "woman"

b/w

Dude! Are you really a chick!?

[Objective Observation]

Esgo said there's something titilating about a woman calling somebody a herb, and I believe izm was quoting "woman" to imply that the comment against him was immature and therefore "woman" is an inappropriate title for somebody who was acting childishly.

[/Objective Observation].

did you see what my response was to initially? what's childish is getting involved in a heated discussion between 2 people and trying to instigate/add fuel to the flames.