Barack wins

12346»

Comments

• we need a graemlin of a french dude saying

And You Are.....

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    we need a graemlin of a french dude saying

And You Are.....

HE'S NOT FRENCH. HE PAYS THE IRS IN TWO COUNTRIES! GET IT RIGHT, HURB!

• we need a graemlin of a french dude saying

And You Are.....

dude that would be sweet actually.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Don't you mean:

Referencing a Black person in a SoulStrut thread is to HarveyCanal what flashing the bat sign in Gotham City is to Batmo[/b]n.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    we need a graemlin of a french dude saying

And You Are.....

Et tu t'appelles?

Though it doesn't really catch the snarky je ne sais quoi of it.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    ROFL!!!

see, i dunno what's better...To stay focus and serious like the first 6 pages of this thread. Or wildin' out like the last 3 pages. Very entertaining.
    I think i need to explain...My bad level of english don't allow me to express exactly what's on my mind. Bassie was right. I meant that :
    "someone calling someone else a herb on some internet board, it's like the pot calling the kettle black...". But i didn't put it down properly. Sorry.
    The " in "woman" was indeed a bad attempt to sound male chauvinist. It idn't work tho'. Gotta work on my Seinfeld skills.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    at least there are 2 other "barrack" related threads on the front page to use as back up in case people want to get back to the orig topic.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

And please, just use mainstream news accounts.

And please link us to the "mainstream news" article(s) that claim JFK Jr. was assassinated??

• keeping it RR:

the background music leading up to Obama's victory speech was "move on up."

• Is this a mainstream news source?

if this is

• another Harv-chaic humdinger. you are so predictable with your crypto-anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

it took me exactly 14 seconds to find this gem on the website you posted:

The Holocaust: Give Us The Facts[/b]

I think you can guess where that article is going.

between this and the chemtrails thread that's two times in less than two months that the one Harv-chaic has referred the Strut to websites featuring some pretty vile racism and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

for those of us that on the board that remember the incidents surrounding Harv's banning (an admittedly dwindling number of people), this schitt should come as no surprise.

still, I'm just saying...

Yes, by posting a single page from a website that pertains to the topic at hand, it automatically means that I endorse anything on that website posted anywhere on it, especially pages that I've never even looked at.

I swear, how dare anyone use google ever again...

the fuck is wrong with you that you're reading that site anyway? even one page is too many. although if it weren't for the level of hate and psychopathy on that site it would be amusing in the same way all right-wing propagandist sites are amusing.

you don't seem upset that you linked to a site like that, though, you should at least be backpedalling, *OR* find one other non-loony source for that shit and then try to change the topic.

good luck!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Saying...I never get the conspiracy theories...if the gov't were competent enough to set up the assassinations of people like this...they can't keep, say, Trent Lott from making a public gaffe at a birthday party?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Interesting thread. I will not chime in on any discussions, just wanted to add a little political side note after reading ediths post:

A few years ago our current chancelor mrs merkel was visiting the US, back when the relationship between Germany and the US starting to be not at its very best due to the Iraq war. Merkel's mission was to improve the situation and there was a press conference with Rumsfeld and she was trying to say that "the two countries should not

add fuel to the flames.

What she really said was "No more oil into the fire" with an east German accent. Rumsfeld looked kind of puzzled. I thought that was funny. Anyway, please carry on....

• the background music leading up to Obama's victory speech was "move on up."
    did you notice that jolly music after Huckabee's speech?

• another Harv-chaic humdinger. you are so predictable with your crypto-anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

it took me exactly 14 seconds to find this gem on the website you posted:

The Holocaust: Give Us The Facts[/b]

I think you can guess where that article is going.

between this and the chemtrails thread that's two times in less than two months that the one Harv-chaic has referred the Strut to websites featuring some pretty vile racism and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

for those of us that on the board that remember the incidents surrounding Harv's banning (an admittedly dwindling number of people), this schitt should come as no surprise.

still, I'm just saying...

Yes, by posting a single page from a website that pertains to the topic at hand, it automatically means that I endorse anything on that website posted anywhere on it, especially pages that I've never even looked at.

I swear, how dare anyone use google ever again...

the fuck is wrong with you that you're reading that site anyway? even one page is too many. although if it weren't for the level of hate and psychopathy on that site it would be amusing in the same way all right-wing propagandist sites are amusing.

you don't seem upset that you linked to a site like that, though, you should at least be backpedalling, *OR* find one other non-loony source for that shit and then try to change the topic.

good luck!

He knows no non-loony[/b] sources...