Barack wins

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Izm, man, you're killing me. Please go back to the boot thread to discuss your Timberlands with the floral patterns.

• Saba, I am really enjoying the fact that you are a voice of reason in a lot of these political cluster fuck threads.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Izm, man, you're killing me. Please go back to the boot thread to discuss your Timberlands with the floral patterns.

And you are?...

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Saba, I am really enjoying the fact that you are a voice of reason in a lot of these political cluster fuck threads.

an even keel in rough seas.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It amazes me how so many people on here seem to think that the US government is like Casper the Friendly Ghost in that he sure looks like he could be a scary ghost, but in the end he's our pal and provides us with absolutely nothing to worry about.

Are y'all really only disgruntled because they're using means "bad cop" instead of means "good cop" to reach the same identical goal of "fuck you, pay me"?

Well, let me tell you that the world at large doesn't give a shit about means "bad cop" nor means "good cop", only that we continue to produce the identical goal of "fuck you, pay me".

Therefore, until we work to change the goal rather than the petty details that lead up to that...NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Seriously, without believing every single one of the many, many, many uncomfortable truths that y'all seemingly have 100% categorically dismissed as "conspiracy theories", y'all at least need to see that y'all are spinning your wheels and thus GOING NOWHERE EXCEPT THE RECORD SHOP TO BUY SOME MORE CONSUMER GOODS TO HOARD AND LORD OVER OTHERS.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Here is what Delbert says........amazing shit.

Two witnesses told the team they saw George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush at the Essex County, New Jersey airport with Israeli Mossad agent Michael Harari and another Mossad agent who were both seen standing next to JFK Jr.???s Cessna--all four were at the airport just two days before the doomed plane took off with JFK, Jr., his pregnant wife and her sister

I can see someone believing that "John-John" was killed.

But seriously, GWB and his Daddy would go to the airport themselves to help do it.

The only conspiracy I believe is that aliens are coming down to earth and sucking the brains out of people at night while they sleep.

How else could you explain these conspiracy theorists??

People who say ya'll = hayseed.

It amazes me how so many people on here seem to think that the US government is like Casper the Friendly Ghost in that he sure looks like he could be a scary ghost, but in the end he's our pal and provides us with absolutely nothing to worry about.

THX

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I guess when 150 influent politicians die from plane crashes, people will start to wonder what's going on. I'm far from being a fan of conspiracy theories. But still, MLK, JFK and the whole Kennedy family, Wellstone, all these people are related on one way or another. It's up to you to give credit to any suspicion raised by ex-FBI and CIA agents. I made my choice. Again i mentionned a name, Delbert. Google that. And see for yourself.

yeah they are related by the fact that they fly around a lot.

Whats with the tinfoil hats coming out of the woodwork here this week, people in favor of national healthcare who have died, thats the conspiracy that's being discussed here, jeez...

Damn you Izm, making me agree with Saba.

i never agree with him, i know it's hard. Swallow the pill. You'l feel better tomorrow, and even better if Obama wins.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Saba, I am really enjoying the fact that you are a voice of reason in a lot of these political cluster fuck threads.

i never agree with him, i know it's hard. Swallow the pill. You'l feel better tomorrow, and even better if Obama wins.

unless his plane gets shot down by Caspar the friendly ghost shortly thereafter.

• another Harv-chaic humdinger. you are so predictable with your crypto-anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

it took me exactly 14 seconds to find this gem on the website you posted:

The Holocaust: Give Us The Facts[/b]

I think you can guess where that article is going.

between this and the chemtrails thread that's two times in less than two months that the one Harv-chaic has referred the Strut to websites featuring some pretty vile racism and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

for those of us that on the board that remember the incidents surrounding Harv's banning (an admittedly dwindling number of people), this schitt should come as no surprise.

still, I'm just saying...

People who say ya'll = hayseed.

PLEASE DON'T THROW ME IN THE BRIAR PATCH, PLEASE...

i actually see the potential good in four years of Obama outweighing his ability to really eff things up.

• Saba, I am really enjoying the fact that you are a voice of reason in a lot of these political cluster fuck threads.

i actually see the potential good in four years of Obama outweighing his ability to really eff things up.

Can we please give Obama a -1 now that saba is throwing his support behind him?

another Harv-chaic humdinger. you are so predictable with your crypto-anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

between this and the chemtrails thread that's two times in less than two months that the one Harv-chaic has referred the Strut to websites featuring some pretty vile racism and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

for those of us that on the board that remember the incidents surrounding Harv's banning (an admittedly dwindling number of people), this schitt should come as no surprise.

Yes, by posting a single page from a website that pertains to the topic at hand, it automatically means that I endorse anything on that website posted anywhere on it, especially pages that I've never even looked at.

I swear, how dare anyone use google ever again...

now that saba is throwing his support behind him?

lets not go overboard.

Yes, by posting a single page from a website that pertains to the topic at hand, it automatically means that I endorse anything on that website posted anywhere on it, especially pages that I've never even looked at.

the complete disregard boggles the mind, doesnt it?

And I still have no idea how you are deriving any anti-Semitism from this thread other than that you are a whiny do-nothing bitch who thinks the world revolves your frail sense of self-identity.

• another Harv-chaic humdinger. you are so predictable with your crypto-anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

you are a joke. a holier-than-thou self-professed anti-racist Strut activist that time and again posts websites containing blatantly anti-Semitic material. it's not an isolated incident.

add that to the fact that you were banned for (among other things) making inappropriate Holocaust remarks.

and you blame google.

what a joke.

And I still have no idea how you are deriving any anti-Semitism from this thread other than that you are a whiny do-nothing bitch who thinks the world revolves your frail sense of self-identity.

that self-identity theme again. did you just take a class last semester or something?

did you just take a class last semester or something?

no, but my "id" did.

hahahahahahaha. i slay me.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

unless his plane gets shot down by Caspar the friendly ghost shortly thereafter.

Caspar Weinberger?

• And I still have no idea how you are deriving any anti-Semitism from this thread other than that you are a whiny do-nothing bitch who thinks the world revolves your frail sense of self-identity.

the site you posted questions the truth behind the holocaust.

the chemtrail nonsense from last week was also backed up by a site containing anti-Semitic content.

both times you have brushed this off.

add that to your proven history of insenstivity on these issues and there is a clear pattern.

do you still "have no idea" or are you just pretending to have no idea what I am talking about?

Dude you need to take some Valium or something...

• who thinks the world revolves your frail sense of self-identity.

and this is BEYOND RICH coming from a dude who finds "racism" in nearly every un-race-related issue ever discussed on this site.

• Dude you need to take some Valium or something...

shut up dude I was not talking to you. you wanna get involved here? why?

LOL, well take two Valium then, you seems to be in crisis right now...

another Harv-chaic humdinger. you are so predictable with your crypto-anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

you are a joke. a holier-than-thou self-professed anti-racist Strut activist that time and again posts websites containing blatantly anti-Semitic material. it's not an isolated incident.

add that to the fact that you were banned for (among other things) making inappropriate Holocaust remarks.

and you blame google.

what a joke.

No, I blame you for making up "realities" according to your own worldview that appears to be no larger than a thimble.

I was banned for comments about the Holocaust??? Only point I have ever tried to make about the Holocaust is that it wasn't just Jews that were targeted by it...also blacks, Gypsies, the handicapped, homosexuals, twins, etc.

And fool, I post links to rap albums all the time...doesn't mean that just because a song or so on them caught my interest that I endorse every damned thing the artist happens to say throughout the course of their album.

Honestly, the various ways you come up with to be that same ole contrarian with nothing to back you up but your own upturned nose quite amazes me. You should write a book...1001 WAYS TO REMAIN THE SAME WHINY BITCH YOU WERE WHEN YOU WERE A 13 YEAR OLD GETTING PUSHED AROUND BY 12 YEAR OLDS. At the very least, Guzzo and Dizzy Bull would buy it...and with that, you might finally amount to something.