Bow Wow is a beeeeyotch (and Toure' got jokes)

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
"HANDLE THAT BIG D!"

Comments

• oh man this is HILARIOUS. bow wow's voice volume is directly proportional to his proximity to his massive bodyguards! in fact, when he gets physically BEHIND his bodyguard he cranks it up to a shit talking crescendo. what a bitch.

oh and I was LOVING the Omarion/Marques Huston faux mix-up...it's like I've always said:

white people like Omarion because he makes Marques Huston seem like Nick Cannon.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    handle that big d!

"handle what?"

• Holy fuck...hilarious! Am I the only one that feels like a little fairy when calling that pip squeak "Bow Wow"???

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Yes he did just compare himself to Jay-Z.

• Is Lil Bow Wow Frickin' mad at this career or how he's seen?

dude is a cornball.

i was kind of feeling fresh as iz though

• Yes he did just compare himself to Jay-Z.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^THIS ONE IS EVEN BETTER!^^^^^^^^^

[OMARION]I'm good enough; I'm smart enough, and goshdarnnit people LIKE me[/OMARION]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Get the camera off me. I'm eating.

• Rich kids.

• "HANDLE THAT BIG D!"

yo whats up with dudes crossing they legs like women when they sit down?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    all big d was trying to do was eat his snack....good stuff

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Why's he imitating TI

• Why's he imitating TI

That is exactly what I thought when I saw it.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Why's he imitating TI

ZING!

Dude is such an unbelievable cornball. That first video made me think of a Lord Finesse lyric: "Trying to hang, but they softer than baby shit."

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I see nothing wrong with the way that Bow Wow walked out on Toure'.

I do see a bunch of internet dudes getting a little too rambunctious about piling hate onto a little guy who might as well be this generation's Shawn Cassidy.

Just imagine that...a bunch of "tough guys" circa 1978 getting all riled up over Shawn Cassidy definitely being a 100% gotdamned frickin' punk buster bitch ass bitch.

Wait, is this the new version of flexing your muscles in a mirror?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Just imagine that...a bunch of "tough guys" circa 1978 getting all riled up over Shawn Cassidy definitely being a 100% gotdamned frickin' punk buster bitch ass bitch.

Come on man, dude is calling his fuckin bodyguards on TOURE!

If that's not a bitch move I don't know what is

Come on man, dude is calling his fuckin bodyguards on TOURE!

If that's not a bitch move I don't know what is

Whatever makes you feel more manly. Just don't stop flexing...

• I would think throwing that temper tantrum and calling your bodyguards on a skinny dude in front of a room full of people is more of a funny example of "flexing" than anything in this thread.

• I see nothing wrong with the way that Bow Wow walked out on Toure'.

you don't think -- on a purely people-to-people basis, completely disregarding bow wow as an "artist" -- that it is bitch made to run behind your your gi-normous bodyguard and then talk a gang of shit that you could never back up on your own?

definition of bitch, no matter who he is.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Whatever makes you feel more manly. Just don't stop flexing...

Word up. You might wanna wipe the lil bow wow off your chin before you go outside.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Can i play?

I would think throwing that temper tantrum and calling your bodyguards on a skinny dude in front of a room full of people is more of a funny example of "flexing" than anything in this thread.

That's what constitutes a "temper tantrum" nowadays...walking out of a bullshit interview???

Toure' deserved a smack for his "jokes" and of course millionaire kid with bodyguards in tow isn't going to do that himself.

Y'all are just unrealistic in your expectations, that's all.

• I'm suing.

(in ref. to that pic above)

• Toure has the heart of a milkdud; therefore he deserves nothing but scorn, intimidation, insults, and spittle.

Bow Wow is the prince of New York South and don't you forget it.

• I would think throwing that temper tantrum and calling your bodyguards on a skinny dude in front of a room full of people is more of a funny example of "flexing" than anything in this thread.

That's what constitutes a "temper tantrum" nowadays...walking out of a bullshit interview???

I don't blame dude for walking out at all..but getting clowned goes along w/ being a clown. No matter how much money you have.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Son, please. Bow Wow, as a rapper, has every right to walk out on an instigating, without a sincere bone in his body, heart of a milkdud, veins pump kool-aid, sorry excuse for a carpetbagging rap journalist like Toure.

No doubt. He was right not go along with Toure's joke of an interview, but once he took it to the "HANDLE THAT BIG D" level he played himself.

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE ARGUING OVER LIKKLE BOZO

• Son, please. Bow Wow, as a rapper, has every right to walk out on an instigating, without a sincere bone in his body, heart of a milkdud, veins pump kool-aid, sorry excuse for a carpetbagging rap journalist like Toure.

No doubt. He was right not go along with Toure's joke of an interview, but once he took it to the "HANDLE THAT BIG D" level he played himself.

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE ARGUING OVER LIKKLE BOZO

Bow Wow got the innanet goin' nutz.

• Why's he imitating TI

That is exactly what I thought when I saw it.

I see nothing wrong with the way that Bow Wow walked out on Toure'.

you don't think -- on a purely people-to-people basis, completely disregarding bow wow as an "artist" -- that it is bitch made to run behind your your gi-normous bodyguard and then talk a gang of shit that you could never back up on your own?

definition of bitch, no matter who he is.

Definition of a dude with money.

It would have been way dumber than getting behind his bodyguards for Bow Wow to have say swung on Toure'.

But that's what y'all want...not the dude who gets angry yet opts for the smarter route, but the dude who sends himself to jail opting for the I'm-not-some-random-dork-on-the-internet's-definition-of-a-bitch route.

Y'all have never seemed so cream-puff soft to me than now.