Bow Wow is a beeeeyotch (and Toure' got jokes)

13»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Some of my comment was off the site elise posted. But more so I was more going off the video's Harvey posted. Trying to figure out why he posted them in the first place I started watching some of the other vids linked to the ones he posted. If Harvey did post the vidz just because he liked the patterns in the skies and no other reason. I apologies.

• And I agree that website has some bs on it, but you obviously ignore things and point at other things that are absolutely ridiculous to "make your point". Typical Chaditude

Sure, I could have picked a better website...wait...how about you point me to one with your point??

And I am not trying to defend anything or anyone here. And I did not completely read that website, as Im sure you didnt either.

you're not serious are you? you posted that ridiculous website and now I [/b] gotta explain myself? oh elise....

sorry I'm heading to lunch.

• toure was going for the Ali G type interview but he just sounded like an ass and not funny. i guess he won by making bow wow blow up, but i don't think he comes off looking like the cool guy.

AND I'M RIDING FOR BOW WOW on the whole fight thing. he didn't make it confrontational and then hide behind his sandwich-eating-bouncer. it was more like, i'm out, your a punk, if you have any more questions for me, my bouncer will be taking over the interview for me right after he gets done with that sub.

now...

• he didn't make it confrontational and then hide behind his sandwich-eating-bouncer. it was more like, i'm out, your a punk, if you have any more questions for me, my bouncer will be taking over the interview for me right after he gets done with that sub.

so like you didn't notice how much louder and more confrontational he got after jumping behind his bouncer? and you didn't notice how he didn't actually "walk away" but rather stuckaround yelling, demanding that his behemoth bouncer get into a fight for him?

maybe I saw a different video clip.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    he didn't make it confrontational and then hide behind his sandwich-eating-bouncer. it was more like, i'm out, your a punk, if you have any more questions for me, my bouncer will be taking over the interview for me right after he gets done with that sub.

so like you didn't notice how much louder and more confrontational he got after jumping behind his bouncer? and you didn't notice how he didn't actually "walk away" but rather stuckaround yelling, demanding that his behemoth bouncer get into a fight for him?

he got louder cuz that Toure guy chased him into the dressing room.

But really, who cares. Lemme holler at that cheeseburger that Big D is about to eat!!!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"I'm not a sucka, so I don't need a bodyguard!"

• that Toure guy chased him

OK yeah now we are definitely talking about different video clips.

(I, too, would like a cheeseburger.)

• he didn't make it confrontational and then hide behind his sandwich-eating-bouncer. it was more like, i'm out, your a punk, if you have any more questions for me, my bouncer will be taking over the interview for me right after he gets done with that sub.

toure deserved to get punched in the mouth. bow wow is making too many moves to worry about getting his hands dirty. if he never lost his cool, and just walked out of the interview and said "D, handle that", everyone here would be calling him a ...but he's an emotional fella, like his r&b crooning friend.

• Yo didn't he get touched by his body guard years back or was that just a rumor

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    toure was going for the Ali G type interview but he just sounded like an ass and not funny. i guess he won by making bow wow blow up, but i don't think he comes off looking like the cool guy.

AND I'M RIDING FOR BOW WOW on the whole fight thing. he didn't make it confrontational and then hide behind his sandwich-eating-bouncer. it was more like, i'm out, your a punk, if you have any more questions for me, my bouncer will be taking over the interview for me right after he gets done with that sub.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts

• Some of you guys are weird. I'm not "riding" for any of these dudes but like somebody else said, that Toure dude deserved to get punched in the mouth. His "joke" (as he said it) were obviously meant to belittle these dudes. Isn't dude a little too old to be picking on dudes young enough to be his kids? It's okay if you think the subject you're interviewing is wack or whatever, but there's more civilized (read: less childish) ways to make that known.

Bow Wow handled it very well, even "rode" for his dude Omarion. I took "Big D, handle that" as "do your job and put this motherfucker in his place," NOT as "kick his ass 'cause I'm too scared to step to him myself."

The hatred that some of you have for certain entertainers is just plain ass stupid.

• Bow Wow is still a clown.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

"HANDLE THAT BIG D!"

Bow-Wow reminded me of shit-talking dudes I used to beat up in high school. All bark until you punch their ass, then they turn straight-up bitch. Sometimes, all you had to do is smack 'em real hard to make 'em turn soft-serve.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Soulstrut: Crate Digging Bow Wow Fans Revealed

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    this site needs a "handle that big d" gaemlin stat.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Bow Wow aint got shit on chem trails.