Bow Wow is a beeeeyotch (and Toure' got jokes)

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Son, please. Bow Wow, as a rapper, has every right to walk out on an instigating, without a sincere bone in his body, heart of a milkdud, veins pump kool-aid, sorry excuse for a carpetbagging rap journalist like Toure.

Isn't Toure' short for "tourist"?

• I see nothing wrong with the way that Bow Wow walked out on Toure'.

you don't think -- on a purely people-to-people basis, completely disregarding bow wow as an "artist" -- that it is bitch made to run behind your your gi-normous bodyguard and then talk a gang of shit that you could never back up on your own?

definition of bitch, no matter who he is.

Definition of a dude with money.

It would have been way dumber than getting behind his bodyguards for Bow Wow to have say swung on Toure'.

But that's what y'all want...not the dude who gets angry yet opts for the smarter route, but the dude who sends himself to jail opting for the I'm-not-some-random-dork-on-the-internet's-definition-of-a-bitch route.

Y'all have never seemed so cream-puff soft to me than now.

Dude, who in the fuck said they wanted to see Bow Wow fight someone and go to jail. He just have just said "suck a dick" and bounced. Easy.

• But that's what y'all want...not the dude who gets angry yet opts for the smarter route,

LOL. yeah no-doubt shook-ass Bow Wow was thinking, "I'm gonna go the smarter route on this one...."

dude, he was SCURRRED. but chose to talk shit anyway because he had bigger dudes to protect him.

in other words: BITCH.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

definition of bitch, no matter who he is.

It would have been way dumber than getting behind his bodyguards for Bow Wow to have say swung on Toure'.

There's levels in the bitch game. Take it from Harvey, he should know

But that's what y'all want...not the dude who gets angry yet opts for the smarter route,

LOL. yeah no-doubt shook-ass Bow Wow was thinking, "I'm gonna go the smarter route on this one...."

dude, he was SCURRRED. but chose to talk shit anyway because he had bigger dudes to protect him.

in other words: BITCH.

What was he "scurred" of exactly?

And it sounds like you got your morals from a tongue-in-cheek Ludacris verse.

• LOVING THIS THREAD.

argue all you want, present your moralistic BS, etc. etc. ad nauseum.

AT THE END OF THE DAY HARV YOU ARE RIDING FOR Frickin' BOW WOW.

bye.

• I'm curious about Omarion (sp?).

I mean, in both the video's that I saw on here, he looks really humble and grounded. Is this not typical of him? I don't really know.

It seems a little bitch-made of Toure' to attack him in the interview when he seems to be a pretty level-headed, down to earth guy.

Am I missing a story here?

LOVING THIS THREAD.

AT THE END OF THE DAY HARV YOU ARE RIDING FOR Frickin' BOW WOW a young black man facing the same bullshit expectations that keep squirrelly white women clutching their purses whenever a black man passes.[/b]

• a young black man facing the same bullshit expectations that keep squirrelly white women clutching their purses whenever a black man passes.[/b]

I must need to reread this thread..because you are drawing some different conclusions out of it than I am.

• You sound white....

• LOVING THIS THREAD.

AT THE END OF THE DAY HARV YOU ARE RIDING FOR Frickin' BOW WOW a young black man facing the same bullshit expectations that keep squirrelly white women clutching their purses whenever a black man passes.[/b]

In the end, NE-YO wins.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    LOVING THIS THREAD.

Wow!!! did you just change this into a racism thread

• LOVING THIS THREAD.

Wow!!! did you just change this into a racism thread

I know, pretty impressive, huh. He must be some sort of idiot savant.

• LOVING THIS THREAD.

!!!!!!!!!!

Y

E

S

!!!!!!!!!!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I mean, in both the video's that I saw on here, he looks really humble and grounded. Is this not typical of him? I don't really know.

From what I've seen, it's pretty typical of him. He doesn't really go off on some "I'm the greatest!" bullshit a la Bow Wow and is more on some "I'm happy/lucky to have been successful" steez.

That "white women clutching their purses" thing is a pretty transparent bid for a , though. C'mon, man, you can do better than that.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

From what I've seen, it's pretty typical of him. He doesn't really go off on some "I'm the greatest!" bullshit a la Bow Wow and is more on some "I'm happy/lucky to have been successful" steez.

That "white women clutching their purses" thing is a pretty transparent bid for a , though. C'mon, man, you can do better than that.

Thou Art Saying Though. I know Archaic has been arguing just to argue in this thread (more or less), but that stretch is taking it to new heights.

PURSE CLUTCHER![/b]

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

PURSE CLUTCHER![/b]

graemlin??

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Can i play?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    This is the reason I can't ever take Harvey seriously. In one thread he's riding for Bow Wow and and in another thread he talking about the New World Order and the death of 2 billion people.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    This is the reason I can't ever take Harvey seriously. In one thread he's riding for Bow Wow and and in another thread he talking about the New World Order and the death of 2 billion people.

LINK PLAESE

LINK PLAESE

Yes, link plaese.

• This is the reason I can't ever take Harvey seriously. In one thread he's riding for Bow Wow and and in another thread he talking about the New World Order and the death of 2 billion people.

LINK PLAESE

the thread is still live: "CHEMTRAILS over Austin" or some shit on the front page.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Harvey is my favorite right now. Defending such an obvious bitch move with so much passion is highly entertaining.

LINK PLAESE

the thread is still live: "CHEMTRAILS over Austin" or some shit on the front page.

In which I talk about the "New World Order" and the "death of 2 billion people"???

• Defending such an obvious bitch move

he's had YEARS of practice.

• This is the reason I can't ever take Harvey seriously. In one thread he's riding for Bow Wow and and in another thread he talking about the New World Order and the death of 2 billion people.

LINK PLAESE

In which I talk about the "New World Order" and the "death of 2 billion people"???

look that was obviously the thread dude was referring to; I was merely directing Guzzo to it.

I am the last guy to claim that someone that shares the same views on one topic necessarily shares the same views on unrelated topics. that's lazy and I avoid it.

I would, however, appreciate hearing your thoughts on the website Elise brought up. it seems to be the internet hub for chemtrail theories, but (unsurprisingly) also hosts a gang of anti-Semitic nonsense and totally ridiculous other content.

LINK PLAESE

look that was obviously the thread dude was referring to; I was merely directing Guzzo to it.

I am the last guy to claim that someone that shares the same views on one topic necessarily shares the same views on unrelated topics. that's lazy and I avoid it.

I would, however, appreciate hearing your thoughts on the website Elise brought up. it seems to be the internet hub for chemtrail theories, but (unsurprisingly) also hosts a gang of anti-Semitic nonsense and totally ridiculous other content.

The Sky > A Website

• The Sky > A Website

well I can't argue with that.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You dudes are stupid. Bow Wow may be past his days of dropping classics like "Basketball", but he's been in the game a long time. Respect the man's hustle. Either that or get laid.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

LINK PLAESE

And I agree that website has some bs on it, but you obviously ignore things and point at other things that are absolutely ridiculous to "make your point". Typical Chaditude

Sure, I could have picked a better website...wait...how about you point me to one with your point??

And I am not trying to defend anything or anyone here. And I did not completely read that website, as Im sure you didnt either.