NBA 07-08 Set Thangs STR8

Comments

• The winds of liberated fandom may now propel me towards my hometown team.

^^^^(snaps fingers, does a neck circle, slips on Josh Smith jersey)

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Mike Bibby to the Atlanta Hawks
    i'm actually looking forward to this one (can't believe nobody here is talking about this)

if anything, he'll up the entertainment value of an atlanta game, which really is the only thing atlanta can maintain with any consistency.

This is a great look.

The winds of liberated fandom may now propel me towards my hometown team.

Do you watch golf? You really ought to.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Mike Bibby to the Atlanta Hawks
    i'm actually looking forward to this one (can't believe nobody here is talking about this)

if anything, he'll up the entertainment value of an atlanta game, which really is the only thing atlanta can maintain with any consistency.

latte pas

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    i always enjoy watching the feeble-minded try to grasp a concept that challenges their static worldview, don't you?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i always enjoy watching the feeble-minded try to grasp a concept that challenges their static worldview, don't you?

These little dudes really do get their feelings hurt when somebody rejects their outmoded model of fandom.

• i always enjoy watching the feeble-minded try to grasp a concept that challenges their static worldview, don't you?

These little dudes really do get their feelings hurt when somebody rejects their outmoded model of fandom.

Do you have a new "paradigm" to explain to everyone?

• i always enjoy watching the feeble-minded try to grasp a concept that challenges their static worldview, don't you?

The boy merely follows The Swag.

intangibles

i always enjoy watching the feeble-minded try to grasp a concept that challenges their static worldview, don't you? whatever's hot at the moment. If the Mexican national team becomes hot, I think would ride for them as well!

intangibles

intangibles

If by intangibles you mean flair, up-tempo, and hurt feelings, then yes, that sounds about right.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    i always enjoy watching the feeble-minded try to grasp a concept that challenges their static worldview, don't you? whatever's hot at the moment. If the Mexican national team becomes hot, I think would ride for them as well!
    i already do ride for the mexican nat'l team-- i am obligated to do so, (ethnicity-r). najera would work you, son.

you should just back out of this one, youngin'. i believe it was rape donk's who authored a phrase which is fitting to this situation: speak not on what you know not.

• If by intangibles you mean flair, up-tempo, and hurt feelings, then yes, that sounds about right.

You sound Swag-deficient. Is your telepathy forecasting an early vacation for The Lakers?

intangibles

i already do ride for the mexican nat'l team-- i am obligated to do so, (ethnicity-r). najera would work you, son.

you should just back out of this one, youngin'. i believe it was rape donk's who authored a phrase which is fitting to this situation: speak not on what you know not.

you ride a lot...

If by intangibles you mean flair, up-tempo, and hurt feelings, then yes, that sounds about right.

You sound Swag-deficient. Is your telepathy forecasting an early vacation for The Lakers?

Even my telepathy can not forecast the outcome out west. Anything is possible, but one thing is certain.

Healthy players + Chemistry = Ring.

intangibles

Actually, I enjoy watching women's blacktop ball in the summer. You dudes might be surprised at the level of swag on display.

WNBA is pretty weak, though.

• the above is an actual tattoo on Mike Bibby's (apparently shaved) leg. Dude brings some questionable intangibles in my opinion.

• the above is an actual tattoo on Mike Bibby's (apparently shaved) leg. Dude brings some questionable intangibles in my opinion.

oops, my bad. that is actually Andre Brown's leg. But here is Bibby's actual leg tattoo:

women's blacktop ball

are u the Portland fan?

the above is an actual tattoo on Mike Bibby's (apparently shaved) leg. Dude brings some questionable intangibles in my opinion.

oops, my bad. that is actually Andre Brown's leg. But here is Bibby's actual leg tattoo:

Bibby's got some of the worst tattoos in the NBA--as chronicled on his website.

His uncle Roger seems to be the culprit behind most of them. Note that at least half a dozen of them incorporate a basketball.

"Mike says he probably isn't getting anymore tattoos..."

• are u the Portland fan?

yes, the only one

women's blacktop ball

Any one of the girls at West 4th Street would work you, son.

Bet that.

are u the Portland fan?

yes, the only one

Naw, JRoot is another. Unless, Beamer and Baldy are on it.

• Bibby's got some of the worst tattoos in the NBA--as chronicled on his website.

His uncle Roger seems to be the culprit behind most of them. Note that at least half a dozen of them incorporate a basketball.

Holy Crap, I didn't know the half. He needs to stop letting his Uncle Roger design tattoos for him.

are u the Portland fan?

yes, the only one

r u makin the playoffs?

women's blacktop ball

Bet that.

Are you part of their street team?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    women's blacktop ball

Bet that.

Down there the girls work you on the court, the boys work you in the shower.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Bibby's got some of the worst tattoos in the NBA--as chronicled on his website.

They left off the best one:

No, that's not a bracelet.

• are u the Portland fan?

yes, the only one

r u makin the playoffs?

not if the season ended right now. We are just on the outside looking in, but we should be in the race for the bottom seed at the end of the season. Playoff hopes looked a lot better before Denver and Utah had their recent surges to take control of the top of the Northwest division.