THE OFFICIAL NFL 2007 THREAD

Comments

• WHAT THE F**K ARE THE SAINTS DOING??? OMG!!!

I assume this post is from around the time of the ill-fated double-reverse. Sheesh. Had no business winning that game, had it right there and Payton gives it away. If it weren't for LSU, I'd still be sick........

• Wow.....Eli Manning really sucks.....Giants better start making plans to find a new QB.

hmmm ... he may suck, but he was good enough to beat the Bears in Chicago.

He doesn't suck as bad as Grossman.....but he sucks.

Ha! That shit was all defense. I don't know what's going on with this offense, but its not all Eli. Yeah he's made bad decisions and thrown bad passes, but also Toomer isn't as fast as he use to be, Plax's ankle is Frickin' him up, who knows what the hell is going on with Shockey, Jacobson is busted up and Ward is coming off the injured list, and then the o-line is starting to bust. Its fucked up that these guys (who have a lot of talent) have been playing together for four years and have been playing so bad together. I'll keep taking the wins, and maybe we'll make it to the playoffs, but the Giants aren't playing the championship football they have the potential to play.

In other news:
    Joe Gibbs, you've been coaching for how many years but don't know you can't call two time outs in a row?!
    Saints, a most important game and you decide to run a reverse instead of punting deep, really?!
    Arizona vs Cleveland officials, wtf?!
    Adrian Peterson had a knee injury, really?!
    Will the Dolphins go the season winless?!

• Options
    Wow.....Eli Manning really sucks.....Giants better start making plans to find a new QB.

hmmm ... he may suck, but he was good enough to beat the Bears in Chicago.

He doesn't suck as bad as Grossman.....but he sucks.

Will the Dolphins go the season winless?!

Considering they made my Jets look like the Patriots yesterday, I'd say yes. That game was tough to watch, the announcers were practically waving Dolphin pompoms.

The dude Lance Schulters was in one of my classes at community college back in '94. He was late a lot.

• godddamn cursed wretched hapless fuckin eagles

a pox on em (except westbrook)

Well, at least my Seahawks are a decent team (although our 2nd year punter Plackemeier almost killed us). Bad luck with McNabb being out, is all, and Tatupu just had a hell of a game (

That fucker Plackemeier didn't kick it 20+ yards the whole second half. I'll take the win. We have to be one of the worst 8-4 teams I've seen though.

Yeah. But we might end up with the 2 spot in the NFC if the Pack fall due to the loss of Favre. We're #3 right now. That's how bad this conference is right now.

That would be crazy if that happens. I think we'll win a home playoff game and lose in the 2nd round. Same old shit.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Tonight's the Night
    Tonight's the Night

I could really care less if we dont go undefeated, but now i wanna win badly tonight cause that Pardon the interruption guy pisses me off.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Tonight's the Night
    Tonight's the Night

I could really care less if we dont go undefeated, but now i wanna win badly tonight cause that Pardon the interruption guy pisses me off.

Pats will find a way to win... but believe me the blueprint is REAL.

• Tonight's the Night
    Tonight's the Night

No matter what happens tonight...

You think your boys can do things next week?

Tonight's the Night
    Tonight's the Night

No matter what happens tonight...

You think your boys can do things next week?

No.

• Pats have real problems with...Tackling.

Not that that isn't a big part of the game or anything.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Brady looks shook after two sacks.

• 2 downs to glory, tom.

2 downs to glory, tom.

Jeezus... what a gut wrencher.

christ.

• Challenge that...he bobbled.

• WOWWWWWWW

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I think he had it

• WOWWWWWWW

Damn I was goin to say the samething. These fuckers are really a team of destiny.

For fuck sakes... the Ravens had Brady on 4th and 1 and they called a damn time out!

Not gonna bitch about the refs.....but no question the Pats got the right calls at the right time.

And I hope the Cowboys get another shot at them.

• The Cowboys do not match up against the Patriots, at all.

• game ain't even over... dumb ass bart scott done went and f**ked schitt up for real now!

The Cowboys do not match up against the Patriots, at all.

We don't match up against the Packers either.

Dude, if the Pats d can't stop these backups, who DOESN'T match up with these dudes?

• they almost got that schitt!!!!

they almost got that schitt!!!!

NFL at it's best

• they almost got that schitt!!!!

NFL at it's best

Great Frickin' game.

That D better figure some shit out and F.A.S.T.

And, these Pats best get used to this-- they are gonna get this from EVERY Mufcking team remaining. Jets are gonna bring it; fuck, the 'Fins are gonna bring it.

You want it, boys? Go get it, but you're gonna have to take it.

Dude, if the Pats d can't stop these backups, who DOESN'T match up with these dudes?

Your team is still the best in the league by a long-shot. Ravens played out of their minds today.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Great game!!!

Your team is still the best in the league by a long-shot. Ravens played out of their minds today.

They are wearing a bullseye the size of the state-of-maine right now. Nothing easy from here on out.