THE OFFICIAL NFL 2007 THREAD

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I dont have NFL network so can't watch the game. How bad is Favre hurt?

Out for the game with a numb and stingy throwing arm... Aaron Rodgers looks better tonight anyway.

• I'd like to thank Dallas for revealing what a horseshit team they actually are.

Thank you for revealing that you have no defense against the short pass game.

Thank you for revealing that you have no offense other than T.O.

Thank you for proving that our shitty backup (and he really does suck) can shred your pathetic defense.

Thank you for giving up your gameplan. When we get our best pass rusher and shutdown corner back you will be fucked.

If Favre shows up next time you will be even more fucked.

You had to win this game.

See you in the NFC.

• Thank you for revealing that you have no offense other than T.O.

You know, I'm a Packers fan, but...did my eyes deceive me or did Patrick Crayton score 2 TDs tonight? No offense other than TO? Hell, even Jason Witten is a viable threat. Obviously TO is their major weapon and the guy teams are going to focus the most on shutting down, but Crayton is a pretty legitimate threat when he gets the ball. In fact, TO only had 1 TD tonight and Romo still had 4 passing TDs. I just hope the Packers can take the tape of tonight's game and really plan well for when they'll inevitably run into the Cowboys again in the playoffs, fingers crossed.

• I'd like to thank Dallas for revealing what a horseshit team they actually are.

Thank you for proving that our shitty backup (and he really does suck) can shred your pathetic defense.

Thank you for giving up your gameplan. When we get our best pass rusher and shutdown corner back you will be fucked.

See you in the NFC.

Wooooooaaahh...Someone's private mind football field is a mess. Time to hire a new grounds crew.

• Yeah, I was wasted and pissed when I posted that.

I will revise when I get home from school.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'd like to thank Dallas for revealing what a horseshit team they actually are.

See you in the NFC.

Wooooooaaahh...Someone's private mind football field is a mess. Time to hire a new grounds crew.

Apparently the effects of wearing a giant piece of limburger on his head.

Please to bring old man Favre back to Dallas anytime you want.

We'll be happy to send him "packing" again like we did last night.

11-1 + Home Field = Horse Shit........uh huh.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

So, is it too early to call shotgun on an avatar bet on the Pats-Cowboys Super Bowl? I never got the satisfaction of betting on a Sox-Yanks ALCS this year, and I still feel a bit slighted.

So, is it too early to call shotgun on an avatar bet on the Pats-Cowboys Super Bowl? I never got the satisfaction of betting on a Sox-Yanks ALCS this year, and I still feel a bit slighted.

It's too early for me to claim the Cowboys are guaranteed to make the Super Bowl but right now I think they are the only team that can really give the Pats a run for their money.

So yeah, if that game happens I'll be happy to bet on it.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

It's too early for me to claim the Cowboys are guaranteed to make the Super Bowl but right now I think they are the only team that can really give the Pats a run for their money.

Excellent...

• 11-1 + Home Field = Horse Shit........uh huh.

Cowboys look strong in the NFC.

But there's one team in that conference....they are like Cowboy kryptonite.....if that team can get it's shit together...could be the pebble on the road to glory that derails that Cowboys' "machine".....

Cowboys look strong in the NFC.

But there's one team in that conference....they are like Cowboy kryptonite.....if that team can get it's shit together...could be the pebble on the road to glory that derails that Cowboys' "machine".....

If this happens I will be there with S**tt to witness it first hand.... I will do my best to get you a ticket too.

• What were the Packers thinking letting Favre throw all those bombs when the Cowboys were bringing good pressure?! They were looking for a pass interference call to go their way?! Regardless, it was a really good game, and I think if the Packers wouldn't have had so many penalties they could've won.

• What were the Packers thinking letting Favre throw all those bombs when the Cowboys were bringing good pressure?! They were looking for a pass interference call to go their way?! Regardless, it was a really good game, and I think if the Packers wouldn't have had so many penalties they could've won.

Exactly. Their short passing game against the Boys was *very* effective.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    Bumble was indeed awful, but it's not like there's a particularly high bar. What passes for acceptable NFL commentary is pretty dire to begin with.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    Apparently, it's the same official as the Colts-Pats game. That explains the head-scratching PI call, the no call on roughing the punter, whistling the TO strip dead, etc.

• Apparently, it's the same official as the Colts-Pats game. That explains the head-scratching PI call, the no call on roughing the punter, whistling the TO strip dead, etc.

Officiating in the NFL is really bad right now. I mean...approaching NBA bad.

• Apparently, it's the same official as the Colts-Pats game. That explains the head-scratching PI call, the no call on roughing the punter, whistling the TO strip dead, etc.

Officiating in the NFL is really bad right now. I mean...approaching NBA bad.

No shit. I didn't want to put any of the loss on the referees, who, evidently, were officiating their first game together as a crew. You want them out there for a game with these kinds of stakes?

I do not blame the refs, though.

Everybody at work today was disappointed, but not pulling their hair out, more like, "That's all they got?"

So, really, was that the best the Cowboys can play? If so, we will stomp them next time.

The Packers got away from what had been working all year.

Favre throwing deep when the middle was there for the taking all of the time. The Cowboys have absolutely no secondary. I would be afraid of that next time around.

Our horrible secondary was attributed to our injuries. As soon as I heard that Bush was coming into the game I was like, "Why, God?" So, with him in the game we had to rotate our safeties over to help him out. There's where your one-on-ones with T.O. came from. Being able to double up Kampman because of an injured KGB resulted in zero pass rush, although your line did an excellent job. This will not be the Packers secondary you see when we meet again. Romo will be pressured next time.

I was pleased with our run defense. I knew that they would be good.

No big deal about home field advantage, either. I'd rather have our pass-heavy team playing in Dallas at that time of the year.

I've seen every Pack game this year. Last night was our worst showing. I like our prospects next time -- I really do.

Wow.....Eli Manning really sucks.....Giants better start making plans to find a new QB.

• WHAT THE F**K ARE THE SAINTS DOING??? OMG!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Wow.....Eli Manning really sucks.....Giants better start making plans to find a new QB.

hmmm ... he may suck, but he was good enough to beat the Bears in Chicago.

He doesn't suck as bad as Grossman.....but he sucks.

• Wow.....Eli Manning really sucks.....Giants better start making plans to find a new QB.

He doesn't suck as bad as Grossman.....but he sucks.

This is what is referred to as "karma."

• godddamn cursed wretched hapless fuckin eagles

a pox on em (except westbrook)

The officiating in this Steelers/Bengals game has been brutal.
    Almost every big play the Bengals have made has been called back,
    and more than a couple of them were highly suspect.

All those turnovers, Pitt should be down by 21!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    FIVE RINGS | NO CHEATING

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    godddamn cursed wretched hapless fuckin eagles

Well, at least my Seahawks are a decent team (although our 2nd year punter Plackemeier almost killed us). Bad luck with McNabb being out, is all, and Tatupu just had a hell of a game (DPOW for sure). And I can't help but to feel terrible about Coach Reid and his son. That the man is still doing his job is almost unthinkable. If I was a praying man, I'd throw one up for Andy Reid and his family.

FIVE RINGS | NO CHEATING

Hey, if anything, I wanted the Steelers to win ... I'm just saying
    they were lucky to get out of that game with the score in their favor.

But while you mention it, the Patriots did go through Pittsburgh
    in the playoffs for 2 of their 3 rings, huh?

• godddamn cursed wretched hapless fuckin eagles

Well, at least my Seahawks are a decent team (although our rookie punter Plackemeier almost killed us). Bad luck with McNabb being out, is all, and Tatupu just had a hell of a game (

That fucker Placemeier didn't kick it 20+ yards the whole second half. I'll take the win. We have to be one of the worst 8-4 teams I've seen though.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    godddamn cursed wretched hapless fuckin eagles

Well, at least my Seahawks are a decent team (although our 2nd year punter Plackemeier almost killed us). Bad luck with McNabb being out, is all, and Tatupu just had a hell of a game (

That fucker Plackemeier didn't kick it 20+ yards the whole second half. I'll take the win. We have to be one of the worst 8-4 teams I've seen though.

Yeah. But we might end up with the 2 spot in the NFC if the Pack fall due to the loss of Favre. We're #3 right now. That's how bad this conference is right now.

• Yeah. But we might end up with the 2 spot in the NFC if the Pack fall due to the loss of Favre. We're #3 right now. That's how bad this conference is right now.

What loss of Favre? It's already been announced that Favre will make his next start.