NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

• GP is fired up.

Actually, I'm
    wilde

DIRK CAN EAT 7,000 WEE WEES AND DIE.

No. You can pay your ticket price, go sit in the upper deck when Dirk comes to your town and shows your team how to play basketball, and then you can groupify your way back to the hotel and suck HIS wee wee and then thank him for sharing his glorious brand of offensive basketball with you.

Just a lil' tip from your Uncle Bri.

• Methinks you all doth protest too much.

Come up with something worth reading, please. "softbatch "

You should absolutely read up on your read ups, with regard to that.

Rock, where you at?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

DIRK CAN EAT 7,000 WEE WEES AND DIE.

No. You can pay your ticket price, go sit in the upper deck when Dirk comes to your town and shows your team how to play basketball, and then you can groupify your way back to the hotel and suck HIS wee wee and then thank him for sharing his glorious brand of offensive basketball with you.

Just a lil' tip from your Uncle Bri.

but if i sit in the uppers, how can i get a good view of dirk's incredible abilities?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rock, where you at?

I'm busy studying the rosters of my other 6 new favorite teams.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    offensive basketball

I do find Dirk's brand of basketball to be rather aesthetically offensive.

• JimBeam, your angry response has been tabled until I can see what bullshit-ass-won't-ever-everevereverever-happen-again-video it is that you posted from last year's most unfortunate Mavs/Warriors tilt.

JimBeam, your angry response has been tabled until I can see what bullshit-ass-won't-ever-everevereverever-happen-again-video it is that you posted from last year's most unfortunate Mavs/Warriors tilt.
    dammit. i'm a forgone conclusion.

Rock, where you at?

I'm busy studying the rosters of my other 6 new favorite teams.

Nice.

JimBeam, your angry response has been tabled until I can see what bullshit-ass-won't-ever-everevereverever-happen-again-video it is that you posted from last year's most unfortunate Mavs/Warriors tilt.

Anyway, dude.

How is Dirk gonna overcome his essential softbatchedness? Is he devoting the offseason to battering Steven Jackson blow-up dolls?

• won't-ever-everevereverever-happen-again

Hath the gauntlet been thowed?

I don't know man, I don't think yall win this year. Someone's gonna step up and play spoiler. It's in yall's nature to back down.

• offensive basketball

I do find your takes to be those of a man who's got the box scores and transactions of today's newspaper memorized, but doesn't have a good handle on the synergy of the game. The "soul" if you will.

And hey, if you don't like his style, bully for you. But he got an MVP behind that, so whatever big dog.

Really, faux...I got a secret for you....IT'S OKAY TO LIKE WHITE PEOPLE.

• JimBeam, your angry response has been tabled until I can see what bullshit-ass-won't-ever-everevereverever-happen-again-video it is that you posted from last year's most unfortunate Mavs/Warriors tilt.

Anyway, dude.

How is Dirk gonna overcome his essential softbatchedness? Is he devoting the offseason to battering Steven Jackson blow-up dolls?

I think I've been very fair in 2007 in my comments about Dirk's game. I've copped to weaknesses and pointed to strengths. I don't see any fundamental change forthcoming. Dirk is Dirk. It's about a team coming together and getting 100 of 100 puzzle pieces to fit instead of 95 or so. Devin will step up, Josh will learn to finish games, JET should be back to "hot" in *this* year's playoffs, Dirk will do better, Diop should grow, AVery will push the right buttons at the right time and I'm counting on the Spurs to do their annual "not win a title after we win one". No team scares me. Our program shall succeed. Mistakes were made and learned from.

My question is this. If this thread consisted only of Faux Rillz and JP, would they display cannibalistic behavior or proceed to hastily jump on each other's dick?

This, my friends, is one of the last wonders of the world.

• JP, I thought I throw'd down the gauntlet when I told your Warriors they won't be in the playoffs this year. But Yes, it hath.

More predix: Boston will absolutely not win the EC this year.

Suns will have some slippage.

the Atlanta Hawks will play a lot of 6'9" athletic dudes.

You will all learn the name BRANDON BASS.

For you basketball novices..... MVP does not stand for Most Victimized Player.

I'm gonna punch the next person that uses "soft" or any form of it.

Suns will have some slippage.

the Atlanta Hawks will play with a lot of 6'9" athletic dudes.

offensive basketball

I do find your takes to be those of a man who's got the box scores and transactions of today's newspaper memorized, but doesn't have a good handle on the synergy of the game. The "soul" if you will.

Dude, your argument appears to be the one premised upon stats or whatever, not mine.

You're saying he packs the box score and his teams amass winning records (I think--I can't imagine what else one would say in his defense); I'm saying it pains me to watch him.

Really, faux...I got a secret for you....IT'S OKAY TO LIKE WHITE PEOPLE.

True....but actually admitting so on SS is

• I'm gonna punch the next person that uses "soft" or any form of it.

This is sage.

Every day I wonder...are these cats that are typing this foolishness...are they just some hard dudes? Some real badasses? Would they walk up to this dude/s and say it to their face?

And hey, if you don't like his style, bully for you. But he got an MVP behind that, so whatever big dog.

albeit one that was generally scoffed at by basketball fans everywhere...

MVP Presentation Ceremony. Fantastic:

MVP Presentation Ceremony. Funny/Sad:

CUBAN COULDN'T EVEN TUCK IN HIS SHIRT, LET ALONE WEAR A SUIT OR KEEP FROM CRYING.

• offensive basketball

Dude, your argument appears to be the one premised upon stats or whatever, not mine.

You're saying he packs the box score and his teams amass winning records (I think--I can't imagine what else one would say in his defense); I'm saying it pains me to watch him.

Yeah okay. Look bro, you're obviously a smart dude, but this is just the dumbest shit ever.

Answer me this: why do you have such an axe to grind against dude? Are you Jewish? Is this a German thing? I know that sounds outlandish but I can't imagine why you would hate the dude so much. It utterly confounds me.

Those are some solid people. Dallas has a great organization.

Beam, what team you reppin? Or are your hands solely reserved for the Canadian's nutsack?

• And hey, if you don't like his style, bully for you. But he got an MVP behind that, so whatever big dog.

albeit one that was generally scoffed at by basketball fans everywhere...

MVP Presentation Ceremony. Fantastic:

MVP Presentation Ceremony. Funny/Sad:

CUBAN COULDN'T EVEN TUCK IN HIS SHIRT, LET ALONE WEAR A SUIT OR KEEP FROM CRYING.

Fuck basketball fans everywhere. I give a fuck what a BLOGGER says. If the mentality here represents "basketball fans everywhere" then you can keep that shit.

Who you thought shoulda got the MVP JIMBEAMARSEHOLE?????

Beam, what team you reppin? Or are your hands solely reserved for the Canadian's nutsack?
    I plan to fully embrace the Canadian nutsack for the entire season, to the extent that I will try to establish a connection between his minor accomplishments in the NBA and Barry Bonds breaking the MLB home run record.

Yeah....I want an owner who wears a suit and tucks in his shirt!!!

EVERY FAN OF EVERY SPORTS FRANCHISE IN AMERICA WISHES THEY HAD AN OWNER LIKE MARK CUBAN WHETHER THEY'LL ADMIT IT OR NOT

sayin though, wear a damn suit. if your coach can, your owner can. I don't care what he wears courtside, but at least look like you give a shit for dirk's sake... it's one of the biggest accomplishments of his career! I will admit though- Cuban > Sarver>>>>>Mullin >>>>> Whoever is crashing in Seattle,Buss, etc. in terms of PR... (I don't know about this dancing bullshit though) When Cuban is not being a meat head or a geek on his blog, his writing about the NBA is pretty on point.

GP: Going by the numbers, and depending what one decides to weight statistically- the MVP last year was a toss up. Dirk, Nash, Duncan all deserved it, if scoring was valued more than anything, I'd say Kobe.