NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• If you're Shawn Marion...do you really wanna leave Steve Nash?

What has he gained being there. Dude does his thing and the media sucks on Amare.
    Plus he shouldNOT be playin at the 4. Send em to Chicago w/ Kobe and see what happens.

A dude that can set him up to hit his 'flicted threes and for dunks.

Shawn Marion trying to create his own offense is comedy. He was a straight rebounder/defender/dunker til Nash got there.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    If you're Shawn Marion...do you really wanna leave Steve Nash?

What has he gained being there. Dude does his thing and the media sucks on Amare.
    Plus he shouldNOT be playin at the 4. Send em to Chicago w/ Kobe and see what happens.

A dude that can set him up to hit his 'flicted threes and for dunks.

Shawn Marion trying to create his own offense is comedy. He was a straight rebounder/defender/dunker til Nash got there.

Kirk Hinrich foll.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I really want Noah.

You guys are saying this when a cat like Anderson Varejao is puttin it down in this league?

I expect no offense out of him. Just activity, shotblocking and rebounding. He will absolutely bring that in the "L".

............and Mark Madsen has two chamiponship rings.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Supposedly, pHX will only offer Marion for KG. Durant had a monster workout here last week, making the decision that much harder for the Blazers.

Is there serious sentiment/? that the Blazers might flip the script and go Durant?

The GM Pritchard was jocking Durant all season long and didn't even start thinking Oden until the Final Four. The owner, Paul Allen, had an interview in the paper yesterday in which he said Durant's workout is making things hard. Apparently, he was super schmooov.

Is there serious sentiment/? that the Blazers might flip the script and go Durant?

The GM Pritchard was jocking Durant all season long and didn't even start thinking Oden until the Final Four. The owner, Paul Allen, had an interview in the paper yesterday in which he said Durant's workout is making things hard. Apparently, he was super schmooov.

Where does that leave Roy?

• I really want Noah.

You guys are saying this when a cat like Anderson Varejao is puttin it down in this league?

I expect no offense out of him. Just activity, shotblocking and rebounding. He will absolutely bring that in the "L".

I'll go out on a strong limb and say Noah has a markedly better pro career than Mark Madsen.

I really want Noah.

I'll go out on a strong limb and say Noah has a markedly better pro career than Mark Madsen.

How would a 67 win team aquire a top 10 draft pick?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I really want Noah.

By making some sort of deal with Isiah Thomas.

I really want Noah.

By making some sort of deal with Isiah Thomas.

Thomas doesnt have a top 10.

I wonder if Boston would trade up to #2 if Portland passes on Oden.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Where does that leave Roy?

Roy is going to be the leader of this team. He plays 1 or 2 so Durant is not any problem. Probably would make Aldridge a center though.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

There is no way that Seattle is passing on Oden.

Probably not...but Danny has everything they need to make a helluva offer

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Probably not...but Danny has everything they need to make a helluva offer

And what would that be?

nba.com/celtics/roster

+

#6 pick

+

'08 lottery pick

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    nba.com/celtics/roster

+

#6 pick

+

'08 lottery pick

Could you be a little more specific about who on the roster Seattle would possibly be interested in? That looks like a garbage pick up to me.

nba.com/celtics/roster

+

#6 pick

+

'08 lottery pick

Could you be a little more specific about who on the roster Seattle would possibly be interested in? That looks like a garbage pick up to me.

Al Jefferson has a decent upside.
    Paul Pierce has peaked but is still an offensive threat.
    Gerald Green seems to have a future

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    nba.com/celtics/roster

+

#6 pick

+

'08 lottery pick

and still I wouldn't take those three and two #1s for Oden.

nba.com/celtics/roster

+

#6 pick

+

'08 lottery pick

I agree w/ you. But I dont think Oden is the Coming. you just dont pass on a legit big man.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    B-Mon, I was just about to start this thread.

I'm not even paying attention to the draft. I mean realistically, are we gonna see any power shifts with the addition of these rookies?

Marion ain't winning shit as long as he's in Phoenix. BUT I do think he's able to maximize his talent there.

KG really needs to get his ass out of Minnesota.

Marion ain't winning shit as long as he's in Phoenix. BUT I do think he's able to maximize his talent there.

See that's where im skeptical. Theyve gotten nowhere w/ this small lineup/runngun/steez.

For what the Suns are trying to do, Marion at the 4 w/ Amare at the 5,they cant seem to get over the hump.

So he stays there and doesnt get anywhere. Id like to see him at the 3 position somewhere else.

• Phoenix is an interesting team.

Will they ever be able to vault the Spurs as they are presently composed?

That team is about to be in salary Hell too, is the thing.

Theyve gotten nowhere w/ this small lineup/runngun/steez.

High energy, easy to understand, high attendance, high revenue. This style is excellent for beating wack or mediocre teams. So who's complaining?

Theyve gotten nowhere w/ this small lineup/runngun/steez.

High energy, easy to understand, high attendance, high revenue. This style is excellent for beating wack or mediocre teams. So who's complaining?

Scientifical Madness!!!

nba.com/celtics/roster

+

#6 pick

+

'08 lottery pick

If i'm Seattle i'd take Green,Jefferson and those two picks for Oden......You can get a starting Point Guard this year with the #6 pick and with Boston's luck next year's pick will be a top #5.......let Rashard and Ray walk and spend the money ...Oden is nice but i'd deal

I just caught this on TV. A 4-team trade deal is on the table:

LA: gets KG

Indiana: gets Odom and Bynum

Boston: gets Jermaine O'neal

Minnesota: gets Al Jefferson and #5 draft pick from Boston.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Ed.....Conley is supposedly the best PG in this year's draft and I think he is VERY suspect.

Who do you think is a starting NBA Point in this years draft???

BTW....I make that trade too if I'm Seattle.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I just caught this on TV. A 4-team trade deal is on the table:

LA: gets KG

Indiana: gets Odom and Bynum

Boston: gets Jermaine O'neal

Minnesota: gets Al Jefferson and #5 draft pick from Boston.

I doubt this happens...

BUT

If it does, what will the Lakers starting 5 look like next year??

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    The big rumor in Dallas this week is JET and a pick for AK-47.

Just what Dallas needs ...a dude that can block 8-10 shots a game.

maybe on his best night... he also cries in the locker room. and he's injury proned. do you really want that?