NBA 2007/Second Half/Do The Math

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I would never in a million years bet my money on The Warriors...... They're still the sorry ass Warriors and we all know Donn has a history of doing dumb shit in the playoffs.....I'll pass

• I would never in a million years bet my money on The Warriors...... They're still the sorry ass Warriors and we all know Donn has a history of doing dumb shit in the playoffs.....I'll pass

Rockets?

Spurs?

Pistons/Heat/Bulls?

You tell me, playa!!!!

Ed. I'll be unveiling a special PLAYOFF TREAT for you this weekend so keep your eyes glued to this thread. Oh what a treat it's going to be.

PLEASE, ED. TELL US MORE ABOUT THE NUGGETS. THEY'RE COMIN OUT OF THE WEST, NO QUESTION, RIGHT?

WE CAN MAKE $$$$ BETS ON ANY MAVS-RELATED PLAYOFF SERIES THAT YOU FEEL LIKE UNTUCKIN YR JUNK AND DEALIN' WIT. YA HEARD?

San Antonio is the worst match-up for the Nuggets .....They came together too late in the season .....

if any of these happen we can bet

Mavs v Pistons
    Mavs v Nuggets
    Mavs v Lakers

• PLEASE, ED. TELL US MORE ABOUT THE NUGGETS. THEY'RE COMIN OUT OF THE WEST, NO QUESTION, RIGHT?

WE CAN MAKE $$$$ BETS ON ANY MAVS-RELATED PLAYOFF SERIES THAT YOU FEEL LIKE UNTUCKIN YR JUNK AND DEALIN' WIT. YA HEARD?

San Antonio is the worst match-up for the Nuggets .....They came together too late in the season .....

if any of these happen we can bet

Mavs v Pistons
    Mavs v Nuggets
    Mavs v Lakers

That's ill. Spurs and Heat are the only two teams I'm even worried about. Not to take anything away from the Suns but they're done in round Two.

Fakers? FUCKING FAKERS ARE U SHITTIN ME?????? It might go down. Go Warriors. Go Kings.

You really need to quit w/ that Nuggets and Laker business it's a bad look mang.

• Ed, something was just brought to my attention....

POSTING IN THE 'AMERICAN IDOL' THREAD RENDERS ONE'S SPORTS TAKES COMPLETELY INVALID.

I am sorry to have to break this to you. I also advise you to watch out for falling beer cans and check your Man-Card to make sure it wasn't revoked or suspended.

• pussies......

i'm fascinated with this dude's hair

Spurs and Heat are the only two teams I'm even worried about.

Two old slow teams ....neither team should concern you....but you know your team better than me

FUCKING FAKERS ARE U SHITTIN ME??????

i've watched Kobe beat The Mavs with no help a few times....remember 60+ ? remember those playoff games when Shaq wasn't doing shit ?

You really need to quit w/ that Nuggets and Laker business it's a bad look mang.

The Lakers suck .....but we're talking about the Lakers v Mavs.

The Nuggets just went 9-1

pussies......

Being a pussy and being gay are two different things......i'm gay ...but i'm not a pussy

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

What you got against the Nuggets? They are going to have you shitting your pants next season. We came out with over 40 wins this season with all that's happened to us. We have almost an entirely new team than what we started with this season, our star was out for 15 games, we lost one of the most stable players on our team (Miller), we got rid of our 6th man (Boykins, while I didn't like him, was a great amount of energy off the bench and hard as hell to guard) and have all new pieces to work with, most notably Iverson, and trying to find a way to fit him and Carmelo into the equation successfully AND find a solution to our defense problem have proven to be difficult tasks, yet we've succeeded in both. We've also been able to recreate our bench and get them going, and now our bench is tough! I'd say we've done pretty fucking good getting the 6th seed in the western conference playoffs having gone through all that shit this season! DON'T HATE! Haha.

Spurs are the toughest match up for Denver, but I got faith, we should AT LEAST be able to take them to 7 games. I still think we have a chance. And yes, Memphis beat us the other night, but they beat the Spurs right after that, so I don't feel as bad! Haha.

• I'm not hating on the Nugs man you know this. I got respect. Bold proclamations were made is all.

Beat the Spurs. Please. Precious little would make me smile larger.

• Anyone want to make predictions about how the WC seedings will pan out?

I kinda see all three teams winning, making it Lakers at 7 and GSW at 8.

Anyone want to pick an upset? Trailblazers over Warriors, mayhap?

Trailblazers over Warriors, mayhap?

Unless the Blazers have something personal against the GSW squad, I can't see them playing their last game of the season with enough intensity to beat a team that is fighting for a final playoff seed. However, you never know, Memphis did just beat the Spurs and the Nuggets last week. But really, I think the Warriors will give it all they got tonight, so will the Clippers. I don't see the Warriors losing. However, if the Lakers lose, and the Warriors win, wouldn't that put the Warriors up to 7?

• Yes. GSW win plus LAL loss = GSW at 7 and Lakers at 8

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Yo, speaking of which, your man Dirk needs a personal stylist bad.

***sound of Rockadelic clutching his aged chest***

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

***sound of Rockadelic clutching his aged chest***

I always suspected you obtained your vast hoops knowledge from GQ!!

Being a pussy and being gay are two different things......i'm gay

So Raven is kinda like your Marilyn Monroe....cool.

Not to go on too much about dudes' appearances because, you know, no homo and all, but I'm really glad Chris Kaman got a fuckin' haircut finally. But at the same time, calling him Chris Kaveman just doesn't work as well with the new doo.

Not to go on too much about dudes' appearances because, you know, no homo and all, but I'm really glad Chris Kaman got a fuckin' haircut finally. But at the same time, calling him Chris Kaveman just doesn't work as well with the new doo.

Yes, that dude was downright frightening.

Rockedelic's about to kick you off the cheerleader squad though.

• i'm fascinated with this dude's hair

Is that something men have?

How much do you pay your personal stylist?

I'd imagine you'd assess that both Rock and myself are in dire need of personal stylists.

Is that something men have?

How much do you pay your personal stylist?

I don't have one, but a lot of NBA dudes do.

• Man, Dirk ain't worried about that. He's in the gym w/ Holger shooting threes w/ his eyes closed and shit.

• Tell us more though, faux. What about #41's appearance isn't up to snuff?

Tell us more though, faux. What about #41's appearance isn't up to snuff?

To start with: wack facial hair

You got me. I'm from the Scott Pollard school.

Tell us more though, faux. What about #41's appearance isn't up to snuff?

Meaning that you devote between 3 and 5 hours a day to facial grooming?

Meaning that you devote between 3 and 5 hours a day to facial grooming?

Ha! More a reference to the "wackness".

I ain't no mang!!!

• I ain't no mang!!!

Exactly. And that was my point. "Personal stylist" isn't a concept w/ which you or I deal with. At all. Ever. We are both lucky to have found women that love us.

I don't have one, but a lot of NBA dudes do.

I ain't no mang!!!

Exactly. And that was my point. "Personal stylist" isn't a concept w/ which you or I deal with. At all. Ever. We are both lucky to have found women that are'nt blind[/b] and love us.