Worst look EVAR!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    To say the sign is not offensive or is funny is admitting you don't have a problem with the word ....If Hip Hop had such a big influence, why didn't Hip Hop influence the spelling ? You don't know the perspective of the people who own the store...You dont know what specifically is in the store ....yet seeing the word Nigger King in neon on a building is funny and hilarious ......If you say the ignorance behind it is funny then the arguments made for their ignorance have been weak ...Far as i can see these "store owners" haven't had to defend or explain shit before they are quick to be defended by people miles away

You sound angry.

I'M MUTHAFUCKIN' ANGRY THAT CATS HERE CAN EVEN LAUGH AT THIS SHIT.
    WE'LL SEE WHEN THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT, YOU FAKE-ASS LIBERAL BITCHES!

• You reap what you sow.

• tjamestjames 156 Posts

I was taught to never use this word and I don't think the sign is funny.

But I have been thinking about this issue since my first response (pg. 1) and I feel that considering the cross-cultural growth of hip-hop culture, the growing audience of people who feel entitled to the content and the blurred lines of when and where this word can be used that this is a sign of what's to come(no pun intended). Would this have happened if there was zero-tolerance for this word? Also, is this the inevitable result of attempting to reinvest in the word?

• You reap what you sow.

How? That doesn't even make sense in this coversation.

• Also, is this the inevitable result of attempting to reinvest in the word?

Yes it is.

• To say the sign is not offensive or is funny is admitting you don't have a problem with the word ....If Hip Hop had such a big influence, why didn't Hip Hop influence the spelling ? You don't know the perspective of the people who own the store...You dont know what specifically is in the store ....yet seeing the word Nigger King in neon on a building is funny and hilarious ......If you say the ignorance behind it is funny then the arguments made for their ignorance have been weak ...Far as i can see these "store owners" haven't had to defend or explain shit before they are quick to be defended by people miles away

You sound angry.

Some of the most racist fuckers I know are liberals who are really just on some patronizing bullshit.

• You reap what you sow.

It makes sense in two ways:

1) Throw around the n-word and stupid people who have no idea what it means will throw it around.

2) edpowers constantly baits people with the "You sound white" quip. I don't find that funny, and I know many others don't, either. I mean, this one's pretty easy to understand.

• To say the sign is not offensive or is funny is admitting you don't have a problem with the word ....If Hip Hop had such a big influence, why didn't Hip Hop influence the spelling ? You don't know the perspective of the people who own the store...You dont know what specifically is in the store ....yet seeing the word Nigger King in neon on a building is funny and hilarious ......If you say the ignorance behind it is funny then the arguments made for their ignorance have been weak ...Far as i can see these "store owners" haven't had to defend or explain shit before they are quick to be defended by people miles away

You sound angry.

You sound angry, too.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    FAKE-ASS LIBERAL BITCHES!

Thank You ...

and no.. i'm not angry ...i'd just like to hear an explaination from the actual store owners ....maybe then i'll find it "hilarious"

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    What's the store's address?

• What's the store's address?

Google search

2) the "You sound white" quip. I don't find that funny, and I know many others don't, either.

Tell me why its wrong .

To say the sign is not offensive or is funny is admitting you don't have a problem with the word ....If Hip Hop had such a big influence, why didn't Hip Hop influence the spelling ? You don't know the perspective of the people who own the store...You dont know what specifically is in the store ....yet seeing the word Nigger King in neon on a building is funny and hilarious ......If you say the ignorance behind it is funny then the arguments made for their ignorance have been weak ...Far as i can see these "store owners" haven't had to defend or explain shit before they are quick to be defended by people miles away

You sound angry.

You sound angry, too.

YOU SOUND WHITE.

• You reap what you sow.

It makes sense in two ways:

1) Throw around the n-word and stupid people who have no idea what it means will throw it around.

2) edpowers constantly baits people with the "You sound white" quip. I don't find that funny, and I know many others don't, either. I mean, this one's pretty easy to understand.

1). What? Stupid People? How is anyone, specifically IN this case Ed, stupid for being upset? Are you saying he should lighten up? Again something only a person who doesn't have to deal with this shit would say.

2). You saying "you sound mad" really makes you sound mad and ass-hurt. You forget to apply your bothered cream to your "special place" today?

3). News Flash my man: White people should be able to take some heat with things like this DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT, LEAN WITH IT, ROCK WITH IT. Having someone on a record website saying "you sound white" is a not even a slap on the wrist compared to the type of shit latinos,blacks, and other people have to deal with (individually and on a whole) daily. I would love to have "you sound latino" as my only problem.

LADEIS GENTLEMENS'Z PAGE 10 BY 1:45 PST. Good thing I had a half day today at work

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    why is this only two pages? fucking pussies.

• WHITE PEOPLE I LIKE AKA "NAW HE"S ONE OF THE GOOD ONES":

BCAUSE
    MORSECODE
    ROSSHOGG
    CATCHDINI
    THE RUB DUDES
    "HAIRY BELAFONTE"
    MY BOSS GARTH
    COOLCHRIS
    WHITECASTLE
    MY COWORKERS
    JAKEUNO
    CAS-MONEY
    DIZZYBALLZ
    DEECEE

There's more but I'm forgetting some...(

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Butter should be kept IN the fridge. Always.

Cross-threading is the new thing.

Join me.

• thes one's mix is awesome and cock in a box is actually kind of a good song ...

other white people I like:

dollar bin
    haul
    mason
    reynaldo

• WHITE PEOPLE I LIKE AKA "NAW HE"S ONE OF THE GOOD ONES":

BCAUSE
    MORSECODE
    ROSSHOGG
    CATCHDINI
    THE RUB DUDES
    "HAIRY BELAFONTE"
    MY BOSS GARTH
    COOLCHRIS
    WHITECASTLE
    MY COWORKERS
    JAKEUNO
    CAS-MONEY
    DIZZYBALLZ
    DEECEE

There's more but I'm forgetting some...(

you are SOOO not getting a wrap-around next time.

• jewish is white?

• News Flash my man: White people should be able to take some heat with things like this DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT, LEAN WITH IT, ROCK WITH IT. Having someone on a record website saying "you sound white" is a not even a slap on the wrist compared to the type of shit latinos,blacks, and other people have to deal with (individually and on a whole) daily. I would love to have "you sound latino" as my only problem.

Are you saying that because black people endure constant degradation that they should be able to dish it out in smaller doses? If you are, tell me what it is going to accomplish.

• jewish is white?

:20pager: once Guzzo finds this topic

b/w

Yes

News Flash my man: White people should be able to take some heat with things like this DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT, LEAN WITH IT, ROCK WITH IT. Having someone on a record website saying "you sound white" is a not even a slap on the wrist compared to the type of shit latinos,blacks, and other people have to deal with (individually and on a whole) daily. I would love to have "you sound latino" as my only problem.

Are you saying that because black people endure constant degradation that they should be able to dish it out in smaller doses? If you are, tell me what it is going to accomplish.

NIGGER KING is store sign. A FUCKIN STORE SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!
    "You sound white" is between two dudes.(on a public board).

• News Flash my man: White people should be able to take some heat with things like this DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT, LEAN WITH IT, ROCK WITH IT. Having someone on a record website saying "you sound white" is a not even a slap on the wrist compared to the type of shit latinos,blacks, and other people have to deal with (individually and on a whole) daily. I would love to have "you sound latino" as my only problem.

1). i didn't say just black folks

2). I'm not sure, let me call you cracker a few more times and i'll get back to you. Let me get this clear though i'm not talking about being on "I hate white people" tip 24/7 (I demand a one-hour lunch break with 2 15 minute breaks throught the day; sorry union rules) my main point/question is why do white folks get so damn upset when the tables get turned in the smallest way.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I guess now's not a good time to post those White Rapper Show promos, eh?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    can we have a sticky race thread? Then when something takes a race debate turn, it can be jusT added to the UNIVERSAL RACE THREAD.

OPTIMIZE CYBERSPACE.

• or not mention how my homegirl's friends husband is on the show

News Flash my man: White people should be able to take some heat with things like this DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT, LEAN WITH IT, ROCK WITH IT. Having someone on a record website saying "you sound white" is a not even a slap on the wrist compared to the type of shit latinos,blacks, and other people have to deal with (individually and on a whole) daily. I would love to have "you sound latino" as my only problem.

Hi...Can you answer my question first ? Are you avoiding the question ?

And let's hear from the people who thought Nigger King was so "hilarious"

• Why do you need your quip validated as right or wrong? Whether it is or isn't true in some way, look at the reaction it elicits, think about the feeling of smugness and self-satisfaction you get from delivering the punch-line, as if you've proven how priviledged someone is, never mind you've sank lower and let someone else take your dignity from you.

• Are you saying that because black people endure constant degradation that they should be able to dish it out in smaller doses? If you are, tell me what it is going to accomplish.

You sound white envious of the struggle.

Tell me again how you, a college-educated white American male, are so put upon and "constantly degraded." Because I think I missed that post.