NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    same old playoff steve nash?

sigh, yah hatters can keep on hatting

game was 88 clippers 85 suns till the last few minutes

the dude didn't have to do _too_ much cos Shawn Marion finally woke up during the 1st half, nice game albeit sloppy and both teams's offense suffered

Rodmanovic hit 4 3 pointers in a row but that didn't stop the Suns

D'antoni was happy to say the least.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Alright. I can't help it if you saw both of the first games and your silly enough to still wanna ride the ol' ass Spurs. It's on bro. Mavs in 6. Same deal as before. One week.

Just to clarify, the bet is Mavs v. Spurs....if it takes us til Game 7 to do it, I still win. Cool?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

anybody know why detroit vs cleve & spurs vs mavs get so much time off between games 2 and 3?

Whatever specifics there are, I'm sure what's best for ABC is the impetus.

ah ha, that must be it. with that and espn's 5 minute long commercial breaks, the flow of the game is really being jeopardized by corporate interests (but what isn't nowadays?)...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Alright. I can't help it if you saw both of the first games and your silly enough to still wanna ride the ol' ass Spurs. It's on bro. Mavs in 6. Same deal as before. One week.

Just to clarify, the bet is Mavs v. Spurs....if it takes us til Game 7 to do it, I still win. Cool?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    same old playoff steve nash?

sigh, yah hatters can keep on hatting

game was 88 clippers 85 suns till the last few minutes

the dude didn't have to do _too_ much cos Shawn Marion finally woke up during the 1st half, nice game albeit sloppy and both teams's offense suffered

Rodmanovic hit 4 3 pointers in a row but that didn't stop the Suns

D'antoni was happy to say the least.

maaaan, i was at the game last night. first playoff game i ever been to, and it was definitely a disappointment to see it go down like that. i'm not about to go into all the reasons the clippers came up short but i will say the refs bullshit ticky tack foul calling seemed very one-sided. overaall though it was not a well played game by my squad.
    clippers game 3 were like a whole different team than clips game 2.

i went to see my boy dj after the game (got dropped off by my pops outside of the club really brought back some jr high school memories), and cassell, Q, mobley, and singleton showed up! cutno was dressed dapper in a white pin-stripe suit. i was still sporting my clippers wrist band and all but one of them were nice enough to sign the ticket i had from the game for my pops.

Damn that game was intense. Once again, the refs played too big of a part. Horrible calls for both teams. The emergence of Devin Harris really is a thing of beauty.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Damn that game was intense. Once again, the refs played too big of a part. Horrible calls for both teams. The emergence of Devin Harris really is a thing of beauty.

Good ass game. Ginobli goofed.

Duncan looked like a dude possessed.

Seeing cats like Devin Harris emerge is one of those playoff benefits.
    In every round it seems someone comes from back of the bus and makes a name for himself.

Boris Diow Tim Thomas Anthony Johnson

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Ginobli goofed.

not really, Harris knocked it away. meanwhile, the only reason the spurs were in the game to begin w/ was cause of how hard Duncan and Ginobili played. and to be honest, that fourth quarter was the first time i saw the spurs playing like a) they actually want to go to the next round and b) they can do it.

i hope that Dirk didn't get too badly hurt, cause I want to beat dallas full strength.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

i hope that Dirk didn't get too badly hurt, cause I want to beat dallas full strength.

he'll definitely go on Monday. i don't know how much "at full strength" he'll be.

what is this "beating Dallas" talk?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    B*i*n,

Have you ever seen that Mav's 45???

Lyrics are pretty funny....especially the fact that they spelled one of the players name wrong!!

Hahah. Naw, I've never heard that...need to though!

I see they got Detlef's name wrong.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    My thumbs have untwiddled.

• cleveland played some great defense tonight, got a majority of the calls their way, and pulled out a 1-pt win at home against detroit. i really respect their squad, but for some reason i am not at all concerned about this series yet. the only concern i have is that miami will be quite well rested against detroit in the eastern conference finals and they might be able to steal one of the first two games in det.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    cleveland played some great defense tonight, got a majority of the calls their way, and pulled out a 1-pt win at home against detroit. i really respect their squad, but for some reason i am not at all concerned about this series yet. the only concern i have is that miami will be quite well rested against detroit in the eastern conference finals and they might be able to steal one of the first two games in det.

It benefits the NBA.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Dallas! get yours!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Dallas! get yours!

saying

• _JULIUS__JULIUS_ 76 Posts
    Anyone about yesterday's Spurs-Mavs game?
    Come on, San Antonio is one loss away from elimination!

ok.....NOW i get it.....

Dallas! get yours!

saying

I BEEN TRIED TO TELL Y'ALL FOLLS ABOUT THESE MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You post your little pics, Mr. Powers......we're cookin up some things in the lab for your ass!!

Dick & David strike again

Dick & David strike again

That's hilarious. Take yr conspiracy theories to www.lonegunmen.com

Spurs are gettin beat by the better team. Next question?

Please though, continue to make it tougher on yourself.

Man, that was awesome when David Stern threw that ball out of bounds on an inbound play with less than a minute left!! Did you see when Dick Bevetta D'd up on Tim Duncan to keep him from making a game-winning shot at the end of regulation? How about David Stern hitting SICK jumpers over Tim Duncan to ice it in OT!!!

AND TO ANYONE WHO HAS EVER CALLED DIRK "SOFT" OR QUESTIONED HIS TOUGHNESS.......HOW DOES THAT BOWL OF DICK TASTE THIS MORNINING????

The Mavs played well, to be sure. But there were some pretty effin heinous calls - on both sides. One of the worst-officiated playoff games I've seen in a long time.

Dirk was looking pretty soft at the end of the game there... but he IS money on the foul line.

there were some pretty effin heinous calls - on both sides.

Agreed, but the whole playoffs has been this way.