When was the last time you FUCKED??

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited February 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
This one's more interesting to me than crying because I've cried this year... On the other hand, the last time I remember fucking was in 1980 when I was a kid. Haven't fucked since then. I don't drink so that undoubtedly helps keep the streak alive.

Comments

• Options
    I fuck everything.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    so drunken yardcore sex only?

ok, I'd say the night of Dizzy's and Hawn Jew's wedding

• I'm fucking right now.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Does fucking your wife count?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    I'm fucking right now.
    fucking and typing?

• hey the_mack when was the last time i was in pittsburgh?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this morning... and i know you've gotta be kidding johnny.

• Does fucking your wife count?

No

• hey the_mack when was the last time i was in pittsburgh?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Does fucking your wife count?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm fortunate to have a very willing wife in this regard. So, I'd say I MADE LOVE to her a day or so ago (in the morning at my horny best). Nothin' like some good spoon action. I gets mine!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Two weeks ago with a co-worker.

Drank a lot that night and it was around 4 am when it finally happened so you can guess the mood of it all.

It was good times. She's sweet.

No

exactly. you make love to your wife. or you don't.

• Last night with my roommates co-worker. Well, that's if a lot of dry humping counts. She's making me work for it.

I'm so tired today.

• think i got young einstein beat on the longest time without fucking record on soulstrut. i will not go into specifics. lets put it this way bill clinton was president last time i fucked a human.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    So, I'd say I MADE LOVE to her a day or so ago (in the morning at my horny best).

shit drains energy for the rest of the day for me, like no other! (if i do it in the morning)

• last time i fucked a human.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaave"[/b]

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm fortunate to have a very willing wife in this regard. So, I'd say I MADE LOVE to her a day or so ago (in the morning at my horny best). Nothin' like some good spoon action. I gets mine!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

morning spoon action is the best!

• lets put it this way bill clinton was president last time i fucked a human.

well if it makes you feel any better, the last time Bill prob had sex was when he was pres, at least with Hillary

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    I like this thread a tiny bit more than my "CRIED" thread, but damn it, this one's starting to take a turn for the depressing!!!!

• think i got young einstein beat on the longest time without fucking record on soulstrut. i will not go into specifics. lets put it this way bill clinton was president last time i fucked a human.

No, I've got you all trumped and I'd wager money on it. You figure it out, Encyclopedia Brown.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    think i got young einstein beat on the longest time without fucking record on soulstrut. i will not go into specifics. lets put it this way bill clinton was president last time i fucked a human.

Man... and I thought 9 days was bad.

• last time i fucked a human[/b].

didnt einstein say he was still a virgin before? dave, dont tell me you are too?

• Does fucking while you're puking and crying count?

some dude i go to school with was getting head from some girl and i guess she was really drunk and she threw up while she was dapping him up

• didnt einstein say he was still a virgin before? dave, dont tell me you are too?

Yup. It baffles me too. What chick isn't into an overweight 31 year old guy with no job who lives with his parents and collects records?

• didnt einstein say he was still a virgin before? dave, dont tell me you are too?

reread my post man. i'm not a virgin. i'm depressed now but not that depressed.

• A lot of "Bad looks" going around in this thread. I'm not sure what's worse dry humping or born again virgins.

Maybe some of you dudes are religious. I apologize. (not for the being religious part but if offended anyone).

Yup. It baffles me too. What chick isn't into an overweight 31 year old guy with no job who lives with his parents and collects records?

Oh, hey... I thought that one was pointed towards me since it said "Dave", and I go by Disco Dave on a BBS so I just kind of respond to that name. Oops. Nevermind anything I said! Rocco Siffredi has nothing on me, y0.

• she was dapping him up

Another classic