When was the last time you FUCKED??

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    u mad doggie?

When i posted this thread I had no intention of anyone taking it seriously...

am i mad doggie?

naw i ain't mad doggie. just pointing out the obvious.

...but thanks for inquiring.

• u mad doggie?

When i posted this thread I had no intention of anyone taking it seriously...

am i mad doggie?

naw i ain't mad doggie. just pointing out the obvious.

...but thanks for inquiring.

OK good because you're acting a little ass hurt right now.

I just bought some moisturizer, it sure does wonders on my chafed and achey man pussy.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    those records have actually been sitting on my expedit for a good while now

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    the Guitar Ensemble = the official soundtrack to tha_thugg life???

true indeed

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I'm fortunate to have a very willing wife in this regard.

I'm not going into details I promise.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    think i got young einstein beat on the longest time without fucking record on soulstrut. i will not go into specifics. lets put it this way bill clinton was president last time i fucked a human.

i'm 24 and i still haven't ... ya know

• Does fucking your wife count?

I'm not married, but, whose wife are you referring to?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    this thread needs a little Heino.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

how come you won't answer the question, hommie?

• Last Friday. Went in cuz I ran outta hats.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Went in cuz I ran outta hats.

do it again and you might run outta life

Went in cuz I ran outta hats.

do it again and you might run outta life
    true homie. thats probly the dumbest thing you can do. i dont care how fine the bitch is, if shes tryin to fuck and i dont have a condom, im takin some brains. fuggin retarded homie. not to mention pregnancy. my homie got a baby on the way, dude is losing his mind.

• Not worried about catching anything cuz it wasn't no random skeez but pregnancy could happen. I didn't nut un her but you know that pre nut is a bitch.

how come you won't answer the question, hommie?

#1 I think this was a joke thread hommie.

#2 Bragging about the last time you had sex on the internet with a bunch of dudes is REALLY sad.

#3 Congrats on yr first post of yr last 30 or so where you didn't namedrop yr girlfriend though.

#4 I don't remember, last week, I don't keep track of such things on a calender.

#2 Bragging about the last time you had sex on the internet with a bunch of dudes is REALLY sad.

yeah... I never thought I'd say it, but can we plaese get back to bragging about our eDigs or something?

• I'm thinking of fucking this girl sitting next to me in the library, if I make it happen I'll post about in the Real headz section

Bonus points if you actually fuck her in the library somewhere! (My college library was notorious for that kind of shit...it was like you couldn't graduate if you didn't get laid in the library at some point.)

Young Enki= The 7 year student who isn't studying to be a doctor.

C'mon now...you kow I got my B.A. (Bachelors in gettin' Ass) on!

OK, so that joke was horrible. They can't all be winners.

Clearly.

yeah... I never thought I'd say it, but can we plaese get back to bragging about our eDigs or something?

okay I love her tracks on the Hit Em Hard ost, hopefully these tracks are as dope.

45's are for dude's with small pee-pees.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

yeah... I never thought I'd say it, but can we plaese get back to bragging about our eDigs or something records that we don't actually have?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

This thread will self-destruct in 5..4..3..2..

thats not what yr girl said last night when I fucked her

thats not what yr girl said last night when I fucked her

All I read is "SMALL PEE_PEE!!! SMALL PEE_PEE!!!"

yeah... I never thought I'd say it, but can we plaese get back to bragging about our eDigs or something records that we don't actually have?

that too.

word

• think i got young einstein beat on the longest time without fucking record on soulstrut. i will not go into specifics. lets put it this way bill clinton was president last time i fucked a human.
    HUGE youngEINSTEIN sex life UPDATE!
    i got laid on september 29th. sorry i didn't post this sooner. not really a huge deal. prior to this last time i had sex was sept 24th 2002. peace, stein. . .

• sorry i didn't post this sooner.

Yeah man, damn you for not jumping straight on a computer and telling the whole world about it !!!! What were you thinking dood ??

But I'm sure a lot of Strutters will be able to rest a helluva lot easier, now that Soulstrut-hot-topic has been fully laid (pun intended) to rest with everyone.

• think i got young einstein beat on the longest time without fucking record on soulstrut. i will not go into specifics. lets put it this way bill clinton was president last time i fucked a human.
    HUGE youngEINSTEIN sex life UPDATE!

i got laid on september 29th. sorry i didn't post this sooner. not really a huge deal. prior to this last time i had sex was sept 24th 2002. peace, stein. . .

Too funny.

• Today is tues. so that would be uh, 2 days ago!

great thread. damn man, that shits ridiculous...that hottie is making your eyes flutter. id probly pass out if she licked my ear

• yo, seriously folks, macks right, unless yall are actively trying to be virgins or born again virgins, time to work on that shit and enjoy one of th efiner things in life. yall are already close to it with the musical appreciation. i mean, i sometimes lament my lack of getting ass, but if i start counting ol girls, id need many more sets of hands than i got.

last time = tuesday. 12 hour work day on wednesday so i had to make a decision, reminded me of soulman's interviews: beat up a fat piece of ass or get a 8 hours sleep? no contest.
    id pick ass over "find a ill ass beat" any day