When was the last time you FUCKED??

124»

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    it's possible to be sexually active and collect records at the same time?

• Let's put it this way: I can always answer to this thread "YESTERDAY", always

damn hommie, mi vieja esta en buenos aires ahora. no tocarla por favor.
    uno de esos dias tengo que visitar mi patria y a buscar esposas. bueno.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

This thread is a keeper.

If you record nerds are not getting poon you're doing something wrong. In my parts having a cool hobby is actually a pussy getting aide. Or was for me before I got locked into a relationship.

"Hey you should come over to my house, drink some wine, and listen to my fabulous record collection."

This line isn't working for y'all?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    beat up a fat piece of ass or get a 8 hours sleep?

Shit, have a kid and lose both.

• before i go online here

• beat up a fat piece of ass or get a 8 hours sleep?

why not the first one? dint mommies keep those child bearing hips for a while?? if you not going to sleep, might as well pass the time listening to records and...

• before i go online here

ya. im sure you pumped her up!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

"Hey you should come over to my house, drink some wine, and listen to my fabulous record collection."

When I used to use it, before marriage took away my freedom & hotness, it only worked with sensitive women searching for vulnerable man, who had seen "High fidelity" and thought John Cusack was kinda cute.

99.99999 % of general argentinian female population don't give a shit about records.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Let's put it this way: I can always answer to this thread "YESTERDAY", always

damn hommie, mi vieja esta en buenos aires ahora. no tocarla por favor.
    uno de esos dias tengo que visitar mi patria y a buscar esposas. bueno.

Que??? Otro argentino? Y recien me entero ahora?

• de verdad soy de origen italiana, pero mi mama crecio en monte video y buenos aires. uno de esos dias voy vengo a hacer dos pasos

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

This thread is a keeper.

If you record nerds are not getting poon you're doing something wrong. In my parts having a cool hobby is actually a pussy getting aide. Or was for me before I got locked into a relationship.

Hey,

Mr. Bizzo speaketh truth. When the future Mrs. Stacks first visited my pad, I dazzled her with my music collection. She was especially feelin' the Shirley Horn and Alice Coltrane I was laying on her. She was instantly impressed with breadth of music I was playing as we sipped wine and talked. It was only a matter of time before she let me get "Inside (Her) Love", ya know? If you mack it right, records can enhance your "scoring potential".

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

This thread is a keeper.

Hey,

Mr. Bizzo speaketh truth. When the future Mrs. Stacks first visited my pad, I dazzled her with my music collection. She was especially feelin' the Shirley Horn and Alice Coltrane I was laying on her. She was instantly impressed with breadth of music I was playing as we sipped wine and talked. It was only a matter of time before she let me get "Inside (Her) Love", ya know? If you mack it right, records can enhance your "scoring potential".

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

amen to that

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

This thread is a keeper.

Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

amen to that

And if you have a cute dog on top of that it requires even less effort.

"Oh he's got great music taste and the responsibilty to take care of a pet" (swooning)

• There should be a thread with ill lines chicks drop while you are trying to score by showing off your collection.

"Hey, I know who used this for their song!!"
    (we was playin: deodato - prelude)

I knew she was a keeper after that

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Not worried about catching anything cuz it wasn't no random skeez but pregnancy could happen. I didn't nut un her but you know that pre nut is a bitch[/b].

Artifactor...you are really worrying me...no job, no ID, and going in RAW is about the stupidist shit I've heard all day, and I've been with drunk in-laws so that's pretty fucking dumb...

YOU have about EVERYTHING to risk right now so don't do that shit again...the rhythm method leads to kids: just ask O-dub.

I'm glad you're gettin laid and all, but real playaz don't need to say shit cause they KNOW what they've done and can do it AGAIN...posting on the internet is for folks that need to prove something...

take care of yourself damn it... and use a motherfucking JIMMY...I'm married, 28, and ALWAYS take precautions cause I got shit to plan for...kidz ain't the deal right now...you ready to really be called daddy?
    gNAT

• beat up a fat piece of ass or get a 8 hours sleep?

YOU have about EVERYTHING to risk right now so don't do that shit again...the rhythm method leads to kids: just ask O-dub.

Ha, true that. Though not to get all daddy sappy but even if my daughter was an accident, she's the best accident I've ever had (unlike, say, getting hit by a car when I was 6). I don't know if my wife and I would have ever made a conscious decision of, "yeah, let's have kids" just because both of us were ambivalent about the idea but now, we couldn't be happier to have her in our life. I'm not saying I advocate for people to live loose and careless but it's not like having a kid by accident is the end of everyone's world.

• Not worried about catching anything cuz it wasn't no random skeez but pregnancy could happen. I didn't nut un her but you know that pre nut is a bitch.

Yeah, take it from someone who was a daddy at 19, you don't want to do that. There's not really anything I could say that would really convey the experience of having kids... and not just that, but having kids when you're broke as a joke, so you really won't know unless you're in the situation. Life would've been so much simpler had I had kids like... now. Or even later.

Love my kids though, they're my life.

Anyway, condoms suck, I hate condoms, that's how I wound up with son (and my daughter in an indirect fashion). There's not really a way around them though. Birth control doesn't always work (re: daughter) so you're never guaranteed.

My best advice is condoms + ky on the inside, that's about the only way I can stand them.

Other than that, I guess you could always fuck her in the ass.
    If that's your thing. And her thing.

• YOU have about EVERYTHING to risk right now so don't do that shit again...the rhythm method leads to kids: just ask O-dub.

Ha, true that. Though not to get all daddy sappy but even if my daughter was an accident, she's the best accident I've ever had (unlike, say, getting hit by a car when I was 6). I don't know if my wife and I would have ever made a conscious decision of, "yeah, let's have kids" just because both of us were ambivalent about the idea but now, we couldn't be happier to have her in our life. I'm not saying I advocate for people to live loose and careless but it's not like having a kid by accident is the end of everyone's world.

100% on that.

But bear in mind, you're coming from the perspective of a first time daddy who already has a ph.d and a steady career, not an 18 year old kid fresh off the starting block with nothing. That makes it infinitely harder, trust me.

100% on that.

But bear in mind, you're coming from the perspective of a first time daddy who already has a ph.d and a steady career, not an 18 year old kid fresh off the starting block with nothing. That makes it infinitely harder, trust me.

No doubt. It's all relative, that was my point. An accidental kid at 18 is some tough shit to deal with. An accidental kid at 32? Not that bad.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Went in cuz I ran outta hats.

do it again and you might run outta life
    true homie. thats probly the dumbest thing you can do. i dont care how fine the bitch is, if shes tryin to fuck and i dont have a condom,
    im takin some brains.[/b]

You can still catch shit that way.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

#4 I don't remember, last week, I don't keep track of such things on a calender.
    You don't?! Is this what happens when you become a Big Dude?!

Last time I "FUCKED" was a month ago. Been a dry spell. Not for lack of opportunity, but I just can't fake the conversation long enough to get a girl in bed. I get way too annoyed.

I feel the showing the girl the collection. Has worked for me. Except be careful of what record you leave on the table. I showed a girl Third Sight's Rhymes Like A Scientist, then we started to get it on and before I knew we was getting busy to Hostage.

• I do all my fucking on saturdays and/or sundays.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    My best advice is condoms + ky on the inside, that's about the only way I can stand them.

What's ky? I agree on condoms being a bit problematic sometimes...

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

What's ky?

ky jelly

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

This thread is a keeper.

Works for me.

• -

Naw, wifey had gone off the pill a few months earlier.

It is possible to get pregnant while someone's on the pill but it's relatively rare. But shit, people get pregnant when men have vasectomies. That's like sperm.

It's funny because, one one hand, our bodies are designed to supposedly make pregnancy easy (propagation of the species) but on the flip, the actual window of opportunity is relatively small in any given month.

Graf and O-Dub:

Are you dudes talking about your girls getting pregnant while they are on the pill, and you are using the pull-out/rhythm method?
    If so, I'm a little scared.