When was the last time you FUCKED??

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    wow im confused?!?! how can a grown ass man be a virgin??? even if you're horribly ugly theres still such thing as prostitutes

• I ...think......... last Saturday

not remembering is def.

• fuck a fuck

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    even if you're horribly ugly theres still such thing as prostitutes

Another classic

• even if you're horribly ugly theres still such thing as prostitutes

I demand a advice column

• you've gotta be kidding johnny.

yes it was cut n paste from the puke thread... Sunday night for me peace, 'check . . .

• A lot of "Bad looks" going around in this thread. I'm not sure what's worse dry humping or born again virgins.

Maybe some of you dudes are religious. I apologize. (not for the being religious part but if offended anyone).

where is that picture of you in fire man's helmet ?

• didnt einstein say he was still a virgin before? dave, dont tell me you are too?

Yup. It baffles me too. What chick isn't into an overweight 31 year old guy with no job who lives with his parents and collects records?

Einstein collected records?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    you've gotta be kidding johnny.

yes it was cut n paste from the puke thread... Sunday night for me peace, 'check . . .
    after walking around in your neighborhood, i was gonna need an explanation...

• A lot of "Bad looks" going around in this thread. I'm not sure what's worse dry humping or born again virgins.

Maybe some of you dudes are religious. I apologize. (not for the being religious part but if offended anyone).

Aaaaaaand? Listen Dave. Seriously ask yourself what's worse: that picture of me goofing around with homies or not fucking a girl since the godamn 90's? The last time you got trimm I was probally still in High School and Living Color might of been still on the air.

Happy Thanksgiving

Patrick

P.S. I've always thought you've been a cornball since you fronted on my boy and your little sideways comment a few weeks ago didn't help. I told you what I felt in a PM and your weak-ass didn't even say shit.

Sorry for getting simple, but damn man.

• this thread makes me wanna LOL all night long

also i traded mixtapes this morning.

• yes. very awesome and informative. and as a extra bonus it looks like a side of beef is brewing.

last time i FUCKED was a lil under a year ago. fucking kinda sucks.

• Beef? this ain't even love-taps .

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    A lot of "Bad looks" going around in this thread. I'm not sure what's worse dry humping or born again virgins.

Aaaaaaand? Listen Dave. Seriously ask yourself what's worse: that picture of me goofing around with homies or not fucking a girl since the godamn 90's? The last time you got trimm I was probally still in High School and Living Color might of been still on the air.

Happy Thanksgiving

Patrick

P.S. I've always thought you've been a cornball since you fronted on my boy and your little sideways comment a few weeks ago didn't help. I told you what I felt in a PM and your weak-ass didn't even say shit.

i bet you wont sock him next time you see him

• Aaaaaaand? Listen Dave. Seriously ask yourself what's worse: that picture of me goofing around with homies or not fucking a girl since the godamn 90's? The last time you got trimm I was probally still in High School and Living Color might of been still on the air.

Happy Thanksgiving
    Patrick

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    coming from a dude who is always beefing I can understand why its nice watching this stuff.

I'm thinking of fucking this girl sitting next to me in the library, if I make it happen I'll post about in the Real headz section

• if I make it happen I'll post about in the Getting Real Head section

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Today is tues. so that would be uh, 2 days ago!

• I fuck everything that moves[/b]

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    I fuck everything that moves[/b]

lol.yesterday,from the ol' girlfriendd

• "you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself" --luther pendergrass[/b]

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    This thread is tripping me the fuck out. Are people not counting "making love" as fucking? Or are there just some monks up in here? Also, talkign about this kinda shit on the old i-net seems slightly on some Not A Good Look type shit.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Let's put it this way: I can always answer to this thread "YESTERDAY", always

Hot in Buenos Aires, JLo

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Also, talkign about this kinda shit on the old i-net seems slightly on some Not A Good Look type shit.

yeah right? real "classy".

• Also, talkign about this kinda shit on the old i-net seems slightly on some Not A Good Look type shit.

yeah right? real "classy".

u mad doggie?

When i posted this thread I had no intention of anyone taking it seriously...

• think i got young einstein beat on the longest time without fucking record on soulstrut. i will not go into specifics. lets put it this way bill clinton was president last time i fucked a human.

No, I've got you all trumped and I'd wager money on it. You figure it out, Encyclopedia Brown.

That's some sad ass shit... maybe some of you douds need to spend a little less time on the 'strut and a little more time trying to make "real world moves". I gotta beat the pussy off with a stick.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I'm thinking of fucking this girl sitting next to me in the library, if I make it happen I'll post about in the Real headz section

Bonus points if you actually fuck her in the library somewhere! (My college library was notorious for that kind of shit...it was like you couldn't graduate if you didn't get laid in the library at some point.)

• I'm thinking of fucking this girl sitting next to me in the library, if I make it happen I'll post about in the Real headz section

Bonus points if you actually fuck her in the library somewhere! (My college library was notorious for that kind of shit...it was like you couldn't graduate if you didn't get laid in the library at some point.)

Young Enki= The 7 year student who isn't studying to be a doctor.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Young Enki= The 7 year student who isn't studying to be a doctor.

C'mon now...you kow I got my B.A. (Bachelors in gettin' Ass) on!

OK, so that joke was horrible. They can't all be winners.

• Today is tues. so that would be uh, 2 days ago!

DeeRock always evokes a tinge of jealousy in me with his lady-related posts.

As for the rest of y'all's posts - a sigh of relief.