NBA 2005-2006... WHAT IT DO, BATCHES

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm so hyped for the Christmas Day Pistons/Spurs game. Watch for me behind the basket, BATCHES, candy cane thunderstix in hand, rocking the santa hat!

mock-championship game.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'm so hyped for the Christmas Day Pistons/Spurs game. Watch for me behind the basket, BATCHES, candy cane thunderstix in hand, rocking the santa hat!

The Spurs arent at full strength. No fun in beating a team like that,Duncan has Plantar Fl$%^&$#@@itis whatever and Ginobli is out.......

The Spurs arent at full strength. No fun in beating a team like that,Duncan has Plantar Fl$%^&$#@@itis whatever and Ginobli is out.......

didn't know that. yea, then definitely Detroit has the edge.

Cleveland beat my Pacers last night. Lebron only had 14 points but had 9 assists and 8 rebounds. That's what I talking about. He boosted his team in ways besides scoring. Gooden had a monster game as well.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

='s PARTY AT THE PALACE!!!

I was surprised that Miami had to struggle w/ the Lakers. I'm not convinced that Miami are shoe-in contenders. They looked real yesterday.

The Lakers came out bangin', but then got soft in the 3rd and 4th, as inexperienced players tend to do. That was definitely a game that they could have took, if they hadn't given up ? amount of layups to GP and JDub. WAY too many easy layups that went hardly uncontested. Also, 3 of 21 from long-distance didn't help either.

this is still a very young Laker team though.

The Lakers came out bangin', but then got soft in the 3rd and 4th, as inexperienced players tend to do. That was definitely a game that they could have took, if they hadn't given up ? amount of layups to GP and JDub. WAY too many easy layups that went hardly uncontested. Also, 3 of 21 from long-distance didn't help either.

For a minute there, the Lakers looked so much more cohesive than the Heat.They were workin' the Triangle offensive to a tee. The Heat looked real sloppy.The Lakers mos def could have taken that game. Kwame Brown has the moves but he just cant seem to finish. You defense is Kobe played a sound game.
    I just thought for sure Shaq would get 25-32 points, but....

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I was surprised that Miami had to struggle w/ the Lakers. I'm not convinced that Miami are shoe-in contenders. They looked real yesterday.

I don't think Miami are contenders at all. They made too many changes. They don't have consistent outside shooting and their perimeter D is suspect.

I don't think Miami are contenders at all.

So who is Detroit seeing in Eastern Conference Finals? My Pacers look
    After that, U cant tell me the Cavs.

Miami could make it to the Eastern Conference Finals or lose in the 2nd round. Either way I don't see them making it to the Championship. And no, I'm not talking about the Cavs either. In fact, most of the Eastern Conference looks suspect with a lot of losing records.

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    Just got back from the 'D' and went to the game yesterday. The Palace was hype and Detroit definetly came to play. It was a nice Christmas Day present!

21 REBOUNDS[/b]

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

as i previously stated...the Lakers are better than most think....we are just a very soft team (except Kobe).......we would have won if we had a deeper bench..dudes got real tired at the end.....and like i said before Miami has too many superstars to win it all

that game was the perfect example of why Shaq is gone...dude had 17 rebounds with little effort....i can count on my hands how many times he had 17 rebounds as a Laker...he only defends and rebounds when he feels like it....

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

as i previously stated...the Lakers are better than most think....we are just a very soft team (except Kobe).......we would have won if we had a deeper bench..dudes got real tired at the end.....and like i said before Miami has too many superstars to win it all

that game was the perfect example of why Shaq is gone...dude had 17 rebounds with little effort....i can count on my hands how many times he had 17 rebounds as a Laker...he only defends and rebounds when he feels like it....

That game was a mess,
    Powers you're right on all terms. The lakers may come around and surprise people if they play dicsciplined in the playoffs (bench issues though). Shaq and GP both showed what they could do when they want to. But the team is fucked up. Jay will doen't know where he fits in, wade's role is weird now. But it's good to see haslem is still straight.
    We'll see...

All you bball heads keep an eye on this thread ill be dropping a lil surprise for the holidays

word.

Anybody catch that Detroit/Miami game last night. Shaq didnt see the ball in the fourth quarter. WTF??? Billups took over during the last stretch...

MAD MURDEROUS

MAD MURDEROUS

That steal/deflection he made in the last 2min was the nail in the coffin.I also forgot about his block on Shaq.........

• Anybody catch that Detroit/Miami game last night. Shaq didnt see the ball in the fourth quarter. WTF??? Billups took over during the last stretch...

i was there and it was exhilerating.

sheeds last 3 pointer was probably the most amazing thing ever.

sheeds last 3 pointer was probably the most amazing thing ever.

Have you watched much basketball?

• i hadn't been to any games before

(and sheed is dreamy)

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    Pistons are running things...

drewn...I wasn't keeping up with this thread and I just read you were at the Christmas game as well. Kinda pissed I didn't know cause then we coulda chilled for a sec. When you going back to Philly (?) Hit me up with a PM if you're still in Detroit...maybe we can get together.

Sam Cassell = not dreamy

Cassell's J = dreamy

Warriors .... come out and plaaaayyyyaaaayyyyy!

Just beat the Mavs.

• what'd you guys think of the cavs/pistons game today? the pistons seemed pretty off their game, but it's a big win for the cavs nonetheless.

Damn.........I didnt know the Pistons won.

Artest to the Warriors? Lots of talk and rumors going around. Has been getting in the press and on-line sports mags.