NBA 2005-2006... WHAT IT DO, BATCHES

1192021222325»

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    After Kobe scored the 81 he's go the MVP locked down.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

no defense, and run and gun make more sense to losers........just ask Detroit or San Antonio[/b] .

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

no defense, and run and gun make more sense to losers........just ask Detroit or San Antonio[/b] .

I just gotta root for the underdog, Rich. Can't hate on Detroit or San Antonio at all though.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    After Kobe scored the 81 he's go the MVP locked down.

wow, support from you, I AM SURPRISED!

but i believe the league will have Steve Nash, the more "worthy" candidate be MVP again.

I just gotta root for the underdog, Rich. Can't hate on Detroit or San Antonio at all though.

they're definitely the most fun to watch, but the latter teams' game plans have historically faired better in the playoffs.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    are the Sonics really leaving Seattle ?

the owner is talkin shit

David Stern is talkin shit

no new arena..

what's going on Seattle ?

Sonics are goin nowhere. It would be nice if Howard Schultz and his fucking 5 year plan would sell the team to some other multi millionaire fuck though (Paul Allen if he sells the Blazers). Dude has always been a cheap bastard and all that bullshit about "the fans come first" was a sign of disaster from jump. Add in the guy is tied in with Wally Walker, the man who singlehandedly ruined the franchise in the 90's and we have a mediocre organization.

On the basketball side, we might have been alright if we had Wilcox and Watson the whole season. Luke Ridenour is the worst starting point in the NBA. He has no d and is a poor shooter. Basically he's good at dribbling around in circles and passing the ball to Ray off of screens.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

they're definitely the most fun to watch, but the latter teams' game plans have historically faired better in the playoffs.

Honestly...."And 1" is fun to watch.....but when it comes to the top level of hoops it's fundamentals that are important.

Foreign players are not really any more athletic than U.S. players....but they do seem to have a better grasp of fundamentals while our homegrown players got more props for 360 dunks coming up than Free Throws or Defense.

The NBA has a Marketing nightmare trying to decide which of these two styles are better for business.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Luke Ridenour is the worst starting point in the NBA. He has no d and is a poor shooter. Basically he's good at dribbling around in circles and passing the ball to Ray off of screens.

yeah...he is comedy to watch......Smush Parker does the same shit...i've seen this fool slow down on fast breaks and dribble a whole 24 second clock down to zero looking to find Kobe......

i know its probably impossible but if the Sonics or Lakers can find a way to get Jason Terry on the team..shit would be game over ...he's the perfect guard for both teams......

WIZARDS VS CAVS !!!!

ANY OF YOU FOOLS WITH MONEY THINK LEBRON IS GETTING OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND??

Rockadelic, can't agree with you more.

The NBA has a Marketing nightmare trying to decide which of these two styles are better for business.

that's funny and probably true.

yeah...he is comedy to watch......Smush Parker does the same shit...i've seen this fool slow down on fast breaks and dribble a whole 24 second clock down to zero looking to find Kobe......

both, not the prototypical pointgods like stockton and magic, who would drive and dish with consistency. but then again, there aren't many 1's today that give the impression that they are playmakers...other than nash, tony parker, and maybe a few others. also, the lakers haven't had a true pointguard since magic.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Dan Patrick (non-baller) and flat-nose Pippen (jordan fan) sit your asses down, and let Mark Jackson SPEAK.

Mark Jackson is a flake. He changes his predictions every single broadcast.

Dude is the black Bill Walton.

Dan Patrick (non-baller) and flat-nose Pippen (jordan fan) sit your asses down, and let Mark Jackson SPEAK.

Mark Jackson is a flake. He changes his predictions every single broadcast.

Dude is the black Bill Walton.

Mark Jackson was far from athletic, but he had a hell of a high basketball IQ. He's also objective in terms of his commentating. Unlike that other dude, Greg "non-baller" anthony, another certified kobe-hater.

Bill Walton is dope, and he knows what he's talking about.

peter vescey, hubey brown...all of these guys are very likeable cuz they've all made their transitions nicely into the new millenium. unlike these other dudes still stuck in the Jordan, Hakeem era.......

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Luke Ridenour is the worst starting point in the NBA. He has no d and is a poor shooter. Basically he's good at dribbling around in circles and passing the ball to Ray off of screens.

i know its probably impossible but if the Sonics or Lakers can find a way to get Jason Terry on the team..shit would be game over ...he's the perfect guard for both teams......

WIZARDS VS CAVS !!!!

ANY OF YOU FOOLS WITH MONEY THINK LEBRON IS GETTING OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND??

We need to bring JT back to the TOWN! That's my dude from Meany Middle School. I used to be as good as him (he wasn't that great) back in those days. Dude had the real love for the game and worked his ass off and is doin his thing. Its crazy how many guys I knew who were more talented than him who burned out.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Its time to shift this shit to a new thread.