NBA 2005-2006... WHAT IT DO, BATCHES

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Artest to the Warriors? Lots of talk and rumors going around. Has been getting in the press and on-line sports mags.

That's a real interesting idea. I guess we'll see if that gets talked about tonight. Up next on TNT.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Artest to the Warriors? Lots of talk and rumors going around. Has been getting in the press and on-line sports mags.

That's a real interesting idea. I guess we'll see if that gets talked about tonight. Up next on TNT.

There's nobody on the Warriors who I'd want on the Pacers, and Chris Mullin is not giving up Jason Richardson/Baron Davis/Mike Dunleavy. Ike Diogu looks like a good backup center. I think Troy Murphy is in the trade rumour mix, but he wont make the Pacers better.

I wish they'd let Fred Jones loose. I dont know why Jasikevicius starts over him.
    Yes Jasik... is a better decision maker but he cant fuckin' penetrate.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

There's nobody on the Warriors who I'd want on the Pacers, and Chris Mullin is not giving up Jason Richardson/Baron Davis/Mike Dunleavy. Ike Diogu looks like a good backup center. I think Troy Murphy is in the trade rumour mix, but he wont make the Pacers better.

I wish they'd let Fred Jones loose. I dont know why Jasikevicius starts over him.
    Yes Jasik... is a better decision maker but he cant fuckin' penetrate.

From what I've heard it'll be a three team deal. Also it'll be multiple players because Artest only makes something like $6.5 million. Not that big.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    everytime an announcer says either Fred Jones or Mike James names during a game i cant help but reply "WHO!?"..............

this is a problem

i feel terrible for the Houston Rockets....

Tracy Mcgrady's career is done.....his back is fucked....the new Grant Hill

Yao Ming is almost a bust.....

Van Gundy is in over his bald head.......

Kobe Bryant is better than Michael Jordan........but dumber than Benoit Benjamin.....therefore he will never be greater than Michael Jordan

The Goddamn Detroit Pistons are the most beautiful team to watch in sports....boring....but....beautiful

They are a fuckin MACHINE !!

boring teams win championships ...plural.... CHAMPIONSHIPSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dynasty !......deal with it Spurs

Ron Artest and Terrell Owens have proven this is a brand new day for the black athlete.......two dudes in their primes...top players in their sports....and both are at home......

with Latrell

shut up and play nigger

• with Latrell

Correction: he's at the rim dealership

lastly....

The New York Knicks in 4 years will be the best team in the NBA......if New York would just leave them alone........those 4 kids are superstars and their coach is a genius.....but they're kids.....be patient NYC

• lastly....

The New York Knicks in 4 years will be the best team in the NBA......if New York would just leave them alone........those 4 kids are superstars and their coach is a genius.....but they're kids.....be patient NYC

I kind of agree with you

YOu think Brown will stick it out though?

with Latrell

Correction: he's at the rim dealership

correct!............making six figures,when he could be making seven.

• TRUUUUUUEEE

lastly....

I kind of agree with you

he never leaves until he wins

lastly....

I kind of agree with you

Exactly. Work hard until you hit it - then quit it.

Pistons / Spurs in S.A. Thursday on TNT.

Be there...

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i just took a gamble and traded joe johnson for artest in my fantasy league. that dude needs to start playing soon and light fools up.

supposedly the warriors are indeed one of the few teams in the trade talks with indiana. hopefully they don't trade davis, richardson, or diogu. anyone else i could live without.

• i just took a gamble and traded joe johnson for artest in my fantasy league. that dude needs to start playing soon and light fools up.

supposedly the warriors are indeed one of the few teams in the trade talks with indiana. hopefully they don't trade davis, richardson, or diogu. anyone else i could live without.

I have Artest on both of my fantasy teams.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Pistons / Spurs in S.A. Thursday on TNT.

Be there...

dope game

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

45+ POINTS IN THE LAST 4 GAMES. LAST GUY IN THE L TO DO IT WAS WILT BACK IN 64.
    not even GOD did that! TAKE THAT SUCKAAASSSS.

Tiger Woods is nothing compared to Jack Nicholson. He's SUPPOSED to break the record for most career Major championships. IF HE DOESN'T HE'S A FAILURE!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Th
    boring teams win championships ...plural.... CHAMPIONSHIPSSSSSSSSSSSS

the Spurs

Ed Powers
    I celebrate his entire post catalogue here

Ed Powers Would make for a great annoucer name

It's a shame Kobe is so stupid as a rookie he was all about working hard now I guess he must ride his passion/frustartion/ego into performing like such but that's not how you win.

Very similar to mike, but proof of the difference, people do not respect him as much.

Finally

IVERSON (don't sleep) that cinderella game 1 and 2(so close) will hopefully not be the closest he gets to el championship

Interesting season

Also Antoine Walker=shameful

MJ played DEFENSE.
    MJ played DEFENSE.
    MJ PLAYED DEFENSE.

MICHAEL JORDAN PLAYED DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lastly....

BEST TEAM.............Hold your horses. They still have salary cap problems.

True the NYC media sucks, but how much are Knicks tickets?

lastly....

KNICKS OVER MAVERICKS

Where is GenePontecorvo, we need an explaination!

lastly....

I kind of agree with you

Head Coach Larry Brown took much of the blame for the team's malaise upon himself, indicating that he had failed to get the most out of his players. Brown, who won his 600th NBA game on January 7, resigned after the season, ending a four-year reign in which the Pacers twice advanced within one game of the NBA Finals. His departure paved the way for another Larry - NBA legend Larry Bird, the Indiana native named to replace Brown as the Pacers' coach in 1997-98. [color:blue]PACERS WEBSITE [/color]

• lastly....

KNICKS OVER MAVERICKS

Where is GenePontecorvo, we need an explaination!

Wish I coulda seen the game...I'm stuck in Spurs country and didn't cough up the $$$ for the League Pass. Knicks are a hot team though, no? Regardless, not like they got waxed losing by a deuce in OT. Mavs are supposed to beat the Knicks regardless, they have struggled this year against teams they're supposed to beat. Still have the most road wins in the league.

Yea, I'm mad doggie.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    PTI's Wilbon said the Knicks will make the playoffs.

I say, "Yeah right!"

I say, "Yeah right!"

Yeah, everybody is jumpin' on the bandwagon right now. It's not inconcievable due to the East's current climate.

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    What it is batches...

Pistons vs. Spurs

Watching the Pistons up by 13 in the 2nd...

• AaronAaron 977 Posts

I say, "Yeah right!"

Yeah, everybody is jumpin' on the bandwagon right now. It's not inconcievable due to the East's current climate.

That's true. I guess I was turned off by his boastly assertion for the sake of boastly assertion -- the kind of going out on a limb that nobody seems to call these assholes on once they're wrong. I say we take an arm or leg next time.