Vitamin - DROP A GEM ON 'EM

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Hey fellows! You guys are all self-righteous in your condemnation of vitamin's questionable taste, but does anybody take issue with the above image? This may come as a surprise, but calling folks retards and making light of mental handicaps is no less a dubious look than vitamin and his native rage channelling. My advice: Get off your high horses (and stop making fun of guzzo while you're at it). So much rage--why bother? Allow me to suggest that you indignant types follow guzzo's example and smoke a bowl.

The general consensus seems to obviously be: that Vitamin is a foolio.(whichI agree with) I am just suprised that people pay enough attention to his moronic little antics to make this shit five pages long.

Yo man, I said it four pages ago and I'll say it again Vitamin is Whack !![/b]

Dude, i think you're wack for calling vitamin wack. Wack is wack. Wack Wack.

Seriously, calling vitamin wack this far into a post is niether constructive nor interesting.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Karaoke ni ki ma senka? (sp? )

• i saw the cow palace on the news last nite cuz they were holding auditions for the next american idol there. i thought i saw you in line.

nah, rumor has it after the karaoke experience he is fighting for one of the coveted spots here...

http://kwcusa.com/

dont be jealous of the skills homeboy... i know you felt like you paled in comparison to me at that ding dong karaoke spot (noayo)... plus i was snake charming the ladies with my skilled vocal harmonies...

...dont sweat the technique

i believe shig and i recorded the highest score for maneater. 98 was it?

dunno bout those girls, they made a pretty quick exit when the doors opened. but farting dude told me he melted to your version of sister christian. he was singing it around the studio all day the next day.

next time you come down its on, championship rules apply...

http://www.kwcusa.com/contestrules.html#usarules

don't be scared you have some time to get your routines together. seems like there is a space in there for snake charming.

see you at the ding dong dawg. (no ayo)

• uhhh... yeah this thread wasnt very good... i was hoping for more... its okay though.

racism... fun.

anyway, i just wanted to point out about that dance show on tv, alan is my homeboy. dude can dance like a motherfucker too! he is a big motherfucker though. we used to do routines and shows in different dance groups here in the bay back in the day.

he was in this group called mind over matter and i was running with a group called bubula tribe and managed a dance group called Fusion (among other names)... well, thats why i know dude cause we used to use my backyard for practices and making up routines for shows...

thanksgiving at his crib was dope cause they used to roast pigs and big prime ribs and shit with all the fixings on the side... mmm... dude lived and grew up in Sunnydale right outside the projects in those houses between the pjs and Cow Palace...

well, hes dude... so if you do watch that shit thats my homie so be nice.

thanks.

"so you think you can prance" .. haha, yeah that dude is cool .. more queer than a football bat though . . i was actually going to start a post about that show because i watch it .. but i dont really start posts like that. the catty gay energy is CRIPPLING !! like the gay judge telling the gay dancer that "he just didn't get it" .. i mean like whoa ... two dudes with waxed chests about to get after it

(by the way my brother can solve a rubik's cube in like a minute, no shit)

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Guzzo,

Thank you for piercing the sanctimony of the rest of this board with some much needed reason. People need to leave you alone.

To the collective eracism seminar,

Calm the fuck down. As I remember most of you urged me to post this. You have all spent an entire day lathering yourselves in moral outrage. You have analyzed it beyond recognition. The hysteria from most of you, comparing me to the grand wizard for example, has levened my day considerably. Shriek on, bitches.

Vitamin.

See, Vitamin, this is way I can't ever take you seriously. Your words so often make no sense at all!

1. Most of us did not ask you to post this.

2. No one has spent the entire day on this.

3. Saying we're "lathering ourselves in moral outrage" makes as much sense as saying you've "lathered yourself in bigotry."

4. Nothing has been analyzed beyond recognition, rather it has been analyzed further than you care to look.

5. No one is hysterical or shrieking.

On the other hand, comparing you to the Grandmaster of the KKK isn't a very good analogy.

Seriously though, I think some of you are tying your personal dislike of his ideology into all of this.

Day, I'm definitely tying my personal dislike of his ideology into all of this. Why wouldn't I?

Because some of you are having trouble with this concept, I'm going to type the next couple of lines in all caps.

VITAMIN IS A NEO-CON. HE SUPPORTS THE SPREAD OF WHITE IDEOLOGY AND DOMINANCE THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER THROUGH INVASIVE FORCE. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE "CHANNELED NATIVE AMERICAN RAGE" OVER WHITE PEOPLE INVADING THEIR LAND AND IMPLEMENTING WHITE IDEOLOGY AND DOMINANCE.

Can you really not see how his ideology clashes with his claims that he feels the pain of Native Americans?

As for those who want us to leave the poor guy alone, saying, "This took courage," or whatever, nobody has the right to post up anything on soulstrut and expect it to be protected from ridicule. I plan on ridiculing Whitamin to my heart's content.

you all sure do paint with broad brushes round these parts

smoke a bowl.

smoke a bowl.

Snort a line.

• you all sure do paint with broad brushes round these parts

smoked two bowls, drank a beer and had a cigarette.

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vitamin's recording, Guzzo's least favorite words, and a not-so-PC JPG are three different things. That is all I am saying.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    HE SUPPORTS THE SPREAD OF WHITE IDEOLOGY AND DOMINANCE THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER THROUGH INVASIVE FORCE.

I don't think this is a fair statement - Vitamin believes in democracy, not a master race. He's not evil incarnate. This is just what I've gathered from reading some of his posts. I could be wrong, but I think he means well - The road to hell is paved with yadda, yadda, yadda, tho. Some people don't know when to keep out of other folks' business. Iraq could be one example of this - native rage could be another.

peace

h

HE SUPPORTS THE SPREAD OF WHITE IDEOLOGY AND DOMINANCE THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER THROUGH INVASIVE FORCE.

I don't think this is a fair statement - Vitamin believes in democracy, not a master race.

Perhaps, but he supports those that do believe in a master race, and not democracy. Hell, he even works for them.

What a paradox, this enigmatic man!

smoked two bowls, drank a beer and had a cigarette.

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vitamin's recording, Guzzo's least favorite words, and a not-so-PC JPG are three different things. That is all I am saying.

Yeah, that's fair.

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    The general consensus seems to obviously be: that Vitamin is a foolio.(whichI agree with) I am just suprised that people pay enough attention to his moronic little antics to make this shit five pages long.

Yo man, I said it four pages ago and I'll say it again Vitamin is Whack !![/b]

Dude, i think you're wack for calling vitamin wack. Wack is wack. Wack Wack.

Seriously, calling vitamin wack this far into a post is niether constructive nor interesting.
    Dude, I know I'm a new guy here, so bust my balls if you gotta. But the Hosted by Tripod kinda took my bold caption out of context. (it was meant to be a funny cartoon to laught at) It was intended as an ironic statement about the repetitive mincing of words I saw occurring here. I was not stating that Mr. Vitamin is wack. I personally could care less about his amateur, and juvenile rap antics. But, thanks for schooling me Danno. My names K*vin. By the way, you have done a great job as moderator the last while.(Sayin', alot better than that other dude that had so much fun in NY.) Keep up the good work. But plaese folks, relax, don't take fools so seriously,(unless they run your country) take a break from the computer once in a while, get a sn ack, smoke a bowl. I'm gonna go and bust out a condensed version of Peoples history of America in freestyle accapella, live handclaps and all for you folks to dissect tomorrow in your spare time. If tommorow turns in to three weeks or a year don't hate on me, it's alotta info.

I wonder how long that thread is now?

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    Okay, I just listened to this.

Vitamin, straight up: you and your friends are pieces of shit.

Your callousness made me literally nauseous.

I don't even have words for you.

Does this mean we can't hang out and listen to Houston rap? You spend most of your time here droning on about musical mysogyny, lyrical apologies for sex trafficking. Since I can't tell if you are a fool or a liar, I'm not sure if you also think the well paid artists who help rationalize this subjugation are licensed to glorify pimping because, hey, it happens in their poor neighborhoods. Perhaps you think it appropriate to harshly condemn my candor because I like Rawkus records. I am not familiar with the thought processes of cowards. And that's what your little outburst is: feint hearted bullying. After five pages you are compelled to share that you are nauseated. That me and my freinds are "pieces of shit." You lack the words to express your disapproval of white Bush Democrats chanelling Native American anger. People were actually laughing. Tell the R.A., I think there's a speech code violation.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Since all you all are silent on the Elton John thing I will assume that you are as big Elton John fans as V.

J'accuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's CPR to speak on a love of Sir John.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn, a dude takes a day off to get some work done and shit explodes into a six page thread?

This has nothing to do with me disagreeing with V's political views expressed elsewhere but as far as this song goes - it's terrible. I'm willing to stomach the lyrics (which are problematic in ways that I don't think I need to reiterate) but as many have pointed out, the laughter of the people around him is what really makes the whole affair even more troubling because it makes him sound like he's doing this whole thing ironically and as a joke. I believe him if he says his intentions were good but his homies fucked the whole vibe up something awful. Unless of course, he thinks Native American rage is a laughing matter.

I'm also profoundly disturbed to think that anyone would even remotely IMAGINE me cutting a song like this, in the manner it was recorded, let alone posting it publically.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I believe him if he says his intentions were good but his homies fucked the whole vibe up something awful.

Why even bother releasing it then?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I believe him if he says his intentions were good but his homies fucked the whole vibe up something awful.

Why even bother releasing it then?

I'd do it just to watch the PC Soulstrut police run around like someone poured boiling water on their crotch.

Not that the song wasn't crappy on multiple levels.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Okay, I just listened to this.

Does this mean we can't hang out and listen to Houston rap? You spend most of your time here droning on about musical mysogyny, lyrical apologies for sex trafficking. Since I can't tell if you are a fool or a liar, I'm not sure if you also think the well paid artists who help rationalize this subjugation are licensed to glorify pimping because, hey, it happens in their poor neighborhoods. Perhaps you think it appropriate to harshly condemn my candor because I like Rawkus records. I am not familiar with the thought processes of cowards. And that's what your little outburst is: feint hearted bullying. After five pages you are compelled to share that you are nauseated. That me and my freinds are "pieces of shit." You lack the words to express your disapproval of white Bush Democrats chanelling Native American anger. People were actually laughing. Tell the R.A., I think there's a speech code violation.

Vitamin, I am not going to respond to any more of your posts.

Even clowning you has now become distasteful to me.

I think you're vile.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Vitamin, I am not going to respond to any more of your posts.
    Even clowning you has now become distasteful to me.
    I think you're vile.

I normally manage to treat each thread as a blank slate and just because someone said dumb shit in one thread doesn't mean they can't enlighten about something else (sounds like me you see). But this juvenile "ironic racism" mp3, the Rawkus thing, being a professional shill for a regime that shocks and awes, and yes, the Elton John. This guy, he's is not a good guy.

But it takes effort to clown yourself this level

Well done. Hope you at least got laid out of it.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    while you guys take shit WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously. i bet most of ya'll have pent up racial anger. faux_rillz is probably racist but tries to cover it by pummeling the "racist" guy thats already been pummled. fuck man. this board is a joke. i dont think i can take it anymore. peace

• LewisLewis Connecticut 101 Posts

• Okay, I just listened to this.

white Bush Democrats chanelling Native American anger[/b]

huh????

• while you guys take shit WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously. i bet most of ya'll have pent up racial anger. faux_rillz is probably racist but tries to cover it by pummeling the "racist" guy thats already been pummled. fuck man. this board is a joke. i dont think i can take it anymore. peace

WOW! the_mack comes through, we need more stuff like this from the_mack!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    while you guys take shit WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously. i bet most of ya'll have pent up racial anger. faux_rillz is probably racist but tries to cover it by pummeling the "racist" guy thats already been pummled. fuck man. this board is a joke. i dont think i can take it anymore. peace

I don't know if I agree with you on this one, Mack. I Don't have to speak for Faux Rillz, but he doesn't come off as a racist person - I don't read all his posts, but I haven't read anything from him that has made me think he's got an axe to grind with peoples of different races. I also don't think Vitamin is a racist guy either. I'm sure he meant well & was really trying to make a comment on the lousy situation Natives find themselves in.

Vitamin: perhaps you could try to clear up this issue by letting us know if that song was meant to be a cheap shot or a some kind of statement?

Maybe also an apology to the people of native decent on the board could be in order, too. Like I said, I don't think you meant ill from this, but, when the people you're supposed to defending are getting heated at you, that's not the best look.

Peace

h

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    :sigh:

come on dudes. enough already. i think we all agree the song was in bad taste, vitamin's a clown, guzzo found it amuzing..

let's all high five and get the fuck outta here.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You mad?

You gonna find a new board, doggie?

I'm flattered that I have this much influence over you, Macktrick.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

let's all high five and get the fuck outta here.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    A disclaimer:

1) In no way is this impromptu and improvised song/rap meant to belittle the legitimate grievances of Native Americans or any indigenous strugglers against Euro-American hegemony. I was attempting to channel and interpret what I see as the legitimate rage of the Sioux, Seminole, Inca, Mayan etc...

Seriously, after all is said and done, the fact that you can't admit that you have been seriously sonned speaks more than the fact that you get a kick out of ridiculing Native Americans.

When this was recorded (without forewarning I might add), I was listening to "Indian Sunset" by Elton John Bernie Taupin, who remained for some time this spring a seminal influence on my work.

Sigh. Seminal influence? Get your facts straight. Unless you're talking about Elton John's music and/or phrasing? I doubt it because this song has lyrics along the same lines as yours--albeit less terrible.

PS--

is my shit.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

+

=

for Vitamin