Vitamin - DROP A GEM ON 'EM

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    fuck you and anyone who endorses this, by that i mean mylatency and guzzo.
    whoa.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    whoa.

seriously dude. I never once endorsed this. This isn't even an endorsing situation. I just said it was humorous, jokey and fun to listen to when your smoking a bong.

R.E.L.A.X.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    whoa.

seriously dude. I never once endorsed this. This isn't even an endorsing situation. I just said it was humorous, jokey and fun to listen to when your smoking a bong.

R.E.L.A.X.

our ideas of entertainment are VASTLY different

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

that may be.

I still don't see why everyone is jumping down my throat for a recording someone else made?

R.E.L.A.X. (extended mix)

whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

that may be.

I still don't see why everyone is jumping down my throat for a recording someone else made?

cause you think it's funny, which to me places you right along with the giggling girls...which is lame. shit's not funny, it's lame. the kind of shit I'd shake my head at if I saw it going on at a party. Vitamin is a complete fool to me now. COMPLETE FOOL.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Yeah what he said

• Yeah, I don't think anyone's too upset about it. More like

the kind of shit I'd shake my head at if I saw it going on at a party.

• fuck you and anyone who endorses this, by that i mean mylatency and guzzo.
    whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

And yet here I am, soooo entertained right now.

I dunno, I think after all this buildup I might actually be let down when I get to hear it.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Yeah, I don't think anyone's too upset about it. More like

the kind of shit I'd shake my head at if I saw it going on at a party. Then piss in their punchbowl and leave[/b]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

that may be.

cause you think it's funny, which to me places you right along with the giggling girls...which is lame. shit's not funny, it's lame. the kind of shit I'd shake my head at if I saw it going on at a party. Vitamin is a complete fool to me now. COMPLETE FOOL.

do you know I think its funny, are you assuming I think its funny cause its racist?

really though. Don't attack me for the words of someone else.

Also I people who came at me for being too sensitive about the word fag need to look at how senstive they are getting over some jokey rhymes said by someone who is not[/b] me

whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

And yet here I am, soooo entertained right now.

I dunno, I think after all this buildup I might actually be let down when I get to hear it.

someone just sent me a link to it. i downloaded it and started to listen, but then realized that i didnt really give a shit either way. plus the audio was real bad and it was like 12 minutes long or something. i cant really hang with that.

• didn't she mention at the beginning that she was filming this ? i would pay money to see this. vitamin come on post it up !

whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

that may be.

i'm jumping down your throat because of your double standards. after having to watch a thread i was participating in get deleted because you got bent about the self-depricating use of the word artfag, here you are "virtually" laughing about 12 minutes of racist bs. sad.

whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

that may be.

do you know I think its funny, are you assuming I think its funny cause its racist?

Also I people who came at me for being too sensitive about the word fag need to look at how senstive they are getting over some jokey rhymes said by someone who is not[/b] me

Yeah I think it is important to look at the differences. Whereas, in your case you've asked for people to be banned, moderators to designate words you can't use, and threads to be deleted, in this instance all of soulstrut (except you) have forgone all of that softbatch bullshit and simply agreed that this is in poor taste and generally lame.

Says the guy thats got a major boner for me!
    man, do i ever! see ya, shitface!

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts

man, do i ever! see ya, shitface!

Ohhhhhhh, Someone needs a wine cooler, pronto!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

that may be.

Yeah I think it is important to look at the differences. Whereas, in your case you've asked for people to be banned, moderators to designate words you can't use, and threads to be deleted, in this instance all of soulstrut (except you) have forgone all of that softbatch bullshit and simply agreed that this is in poor taste and generally lame.

(sigh)

I've never asked for the bannishment of words on this site. Where the hell do you get that from?

Do I think his rhymes are in poor taste? yes, but thats why its so funny.

Shit how many of y'all watch the Chapelle show? isn't like 95% of that show in bad taste?

context peoples, context.

We have a right wing leaning superjew spouting out how angry he is at white people through the "channeling" of a native american.

how is this something I should be serious about?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    PS a lot of people in this thread need a sandwich STAT

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts
    PS a lot of people in this thread need a sandwich STAT

Some people prefer wine coolers.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

that may be.

I'm listening to this right now - its one of the craziest things I've ever heard. That song from headless heroes came to mind. I think that Vitamin takes himself very seriously, & I bet he meant what he singing about. He's the kind of guy who is very political & I can see him making a song about how the white man is holding folks down or something. Those girls laughing were wack, but I won't hold the guy responsible for the ignorance of others. That being said, I don't think he's got the right to sing about the plight of native people. You don't have to channel the native peoples anger. When shit is unjust, people should be sympathetic & real & say: "fuck that shit". You can offer people support without putting words in their mouth or speaking for them.

peace

h

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

(sigh)

I've never asked for the bannishment of words on this site. Where the hell do you get that from?

Shit how many of y'all watch the Chapelle show? isn't like 95% of that show in bad taste?

We have a right wing leaning superjew spouting out how angry he is at white people through the "channeling" of a native american.

Its context. Chappelle is a comedian. His livelihood is built around being a funny in an inappropriate manner.

Vitamin is a Right wing neocon who has spouted some rather ignorant Right wing agendas on this board. That is the difference. Vitamin is not funny. he never has been nor will he be. His politics are his politics, but as far as I can tell he would give his firstborn to get a handjob from George Bush. Would you think it was funny if Karl Rove were rapping about this (in jest of course)... what about GW himself (in jext of course)... And seriously what would you do if we were to flip in derogatory jewish comments into the little rap instead? get the fuck outta here with taht I never asked for anyone or workds to be baned. you went on 30 page bitch sprees about the lamest thinnest veil of racist comments, and you fail to see how it affects you? I mean don;t even get me started on how fast you start going off whenever Israeli policy is questioned on this site... its always immediately: The Jew haters are here. Christ dude go smoke a bong and live in your little fantasy world.

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts

Its context. Chappelle is a comedian. His livelihood is built around being a funny in an inappropriate manner.

Vitamin is a Right wing neocon who has spouted some rather ignorant Right wing agendas on this board. That is the difference. Vitamin is not funny. he never has been nor will he be. His politics are his politics, but as far as I can tell he would give his firstborn to get a handjob from George Bush. Would you think it was funny if Karl Rove were rapping about this (in jest of course)... what about GW himself (in jext of course)... And seriously what would you do if we were to flip in derogatory jewish comments into the little rap instead? get the fuck outta here with taht I never asked for anyone or workds to be baned. you went on 30 page bitch sprees about the lamest thinnest veil of racist comments, and you fail to see how it affects you? I mean don;t even get me started on how fast you start going off whenever Israeli policy is questioned on this site... its always immediately: The Jew haters are here. Christ dude go smoke a bong and live in your little fantasy world.

whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

that may be.

I attacked you? get your verbs right homie. i never attacked you. just thought you were lame for saying it was funny and how do I know you thought it was funny? uhhhh maybe because you said...

"I just said it was humorous, jokey and fun to listen to when your smoking a bong."

humurous jokey and fun to listen to...riiight like I said, your idea of fun and mine are VASTLY different. I don't appreciate the humorously jokey fun-ness of it probably because I AM part Indian and I was raised around reservations my whole life and I have quite a few Native American friends, it's just in bad taste. bows and arrows....firewater? pfff

I'm not attacking you. just think you're about as lame as the giggling girls for being entertained by it.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

that may be.

I'm listening to this right now - its one of the craziest things I've ever heard. That song from headless heroes came to mind. I think that Vitamin takes himself very seriously, & I bet he meant what he singing about. He's the kind of guy who is very political & I can see him making a song about how the white man is holding folks down or something. Those girls laughing were wack, but I won't hold the guy responsible for the ignorance of others. That being said, I don't think he's got the right to sing about the plight of native people. You don't have to channel the native peoples anger. When shit is unjust, people should be sympathetic & real & say: "fuck that shit". You can offer people support without putting words in their mouth or speaking for them.

peace

h

Agreed HAZ. The only thing was that it seemed Vitamin wasn't taking it too seriously by cracking up at times.

• damn guzzoworld sucks. the rides are lame and the concessions only sell baloney sammiches. i want my $2 back.

one more thing

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I can't get it to down load. But let me lighten things up a very little.

Am I the only one who was offended by the referrences to Elton John as being really good music. Or do all you all like Elton John as much Vitamin does.

Dan

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

(sigh)

Wow dude. Really though...

I know that I've been used as a pin cushion for all things negative. I never really got why, but really though you need to stop with your assumptions, judgements and exagerations.

-When it comes to Israeli policy I only participate to a very minimal level. I usually let those that are better with their words carry on the arguments.

-Before Raj deleted the last big "fag" argument I stated that I don't want it or any other word banned from this site. I am not a fan of censorship, I do however feel like I do have the right to question people as to why they use durogatory words to describe what their describing. As far as I'm concerned everyone here can use fag as much as they want. I won't be happy with it and I'll consider you ignorant for doing so but I am not going to stop you.

-Maybe I've never taken Vitamin all that seriously with his politics. yeah I know where he stands but his viewpoints to me are pretty out there and laughable. It is all about context, and if Vitamin was rapping some negative shit about Jews I'd be laughing harder, after all he's the only dude on this site that wears his Judaisim more openly than me.
    Vitamin is not a bad guy, he is just thinking very differently from the majority of people on this board. I do think his hearts in the right place and he meant this not to be offensive & hurtful but rather to be some sort of artistic expression. Of course I don't want to speak for him anymore than I already have cause he is fully capable of explaining what he meant with his own words, so I'll leave the topic at that.

and furthermore you all really need to chill with your aggression. This board is supposed to be about records, and community, not trying to attack other members.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

whoa.

R.E.L.A.X.

that may be.

I attacked you? get your verbs right homie. i never attacked you. just thought you were lame for saying it was funny and how do I know you thought it was funny? uhhhh maybe because you said...

"I just said it was humorous, jokey and fun to listen to when your smoking a bong."

humurous jokey and fun to listen to...riiight like I said, your idea of fun and mine are VASTLY different. I don't appreciate the humorously jokey fun-ness of it probably because I AM part Indian and I was raised around reservations my whole life and I have quite a few Native American friends, it's just in bad taste. bows and arrows....firewater? pfff

I'm not attacking you. just think you're about as lame as the giggling girls for being entertained by it.

Josh, I kinda feel like I'm being attacked by everyone on this for a song I didn't make[/b]. I'm sorry if it offended you, and I am not championing the song. I'm just saying the song is jokes for days.

I appreciate your cultural appreciation for native Americans and the fact that you feel such a kinship with the culture. Perhaps you can keep that in mind the next time I get into one of these "Im sick of y'all spouting out fag" arguments.

FOR THE FUCKING RECORD THOUGH I AM NOT DEFENDING THE SONG. SHIT THE ONLY THING I AM DEFENDING RIGHT NOW IS MYSELF AGAINST THE SAME TIRED ATTACKS I GET ALL THE TIME.

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts

Guzzo,

Thank you for piercing the sanctimony of the rest of this board with some much needed reason. People need to leave you alone.

To the collective eracism seminar,

Calm the fuck down. As I remember most of you urged me to post this. You have all spent an entire day lathering yourselves in moral outrage. You have analyzed it beyond recognition. The hysteria from most of you, comparing me to the grand wizard for example, has levened my day considerably. Shriek on, bitches.

Vitamin.