Vitamin - DROP A GEM ON 'EM

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    how anyone could even sit through this whole thing is beyond me. Sooooo bad... but I am laughing.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Damn some of y'all are cruel.

Seriously everybody should be on their 2nd bowl by now and if you know the chorus sing along...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

back to where you came from

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

GO AWAY WHITE MAN

BACK TO AMSTERDAM

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    no way is this meant to belittle the legitimate grievances of Native Americans

I guess it's hard to buy that, with you and your listeners laughing and giggling throughout the whole thing. Seriously, dude. I'll spare us all another look at Brian Peppers, but the whole thing is not a good look[/b].

I'll stick to my Sublime CD's.

Dude, everyone was asking me to post up my freestyling. I was being completely honest about the one recording I had of me doing what I do. And with all that, people still wanted to hear this. So save your little PC lecture homey. I am trying to channel what was some real shit that happened to the people who used to live on this land. So I can't help it, if some people thought that was funny. Cause at the time, I was trying to stretch. But if you don't like, don't listen.

I'm sure they're all very, very thankful you took that opportunity to express their views for them.

For the record, you were the one who called me the "Silly, stupid little man."

Seriously, you cannot possibly be trying to tell us that this was a serious effort to "[channel] the native American anger towards white people," can you?

I don't think it took "balls" to post this. It took a massive amount of stupidity.

I can't even wrap my head around this shit. You are either seriously disturbed or a complete schmuck. Or both.

POST MORE!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Sure, it took balls to post it

Yeah, for real - respect on that.

It sounds like you all had a good time.

I should see what my wife thinks of this too.

She told me some dude came into her work and called her a "lovely squaw" which she said (apparently erroneously) means 'vagina'.

Needless to say, she took offense to the white dude trying to get his "Native channeling" on.

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    ...I'm assuming the people around you were white?

mixed crowd. Persian, white, Chinese, Arab, Jewish and slavic.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    The funniest thing is that if he had claimed he was "channeling the African American," this thread would already be at 5 pages - and he would have been banned by now.

no way is this meant to belittle the legitimate grievances of Native Americans

I guess it's hard to buy that, with you and your listeners laughing and giggling throughout the whole thing. Seriously, dude. I'll spare us all another look at Brian Peppers, but the whole thing is not a good look[/b].

I'll stick to my Sublime CD's.

Dude, everyone was asking me to post up my freestyling. I was being completely honest about the one recording I had of me doing what I do. And with all that, people still wanted to hear this. So save your little PC lecture homey. I am trying to channel what was some real shit that happened to the people who used to live on this land. So I can't help it, if some people thought that was funny. Cause at the time, I was trying to stretch. But if you don't like, don't listen.

I'm sure they're all very, very thankful you took that opportunity to express their views for them.

For the record, you were the one who called me the "Silly, stupid little man."

Seriously, you cannot possibly be trying to tell us that this was a serious effort to "[channel] the native American anger towards white people," can you?

I don't think it took "balls" to post this. It took a massive amount of stupidity.

I can't even wrap my head around this shit. You are either seriously disturbed or a complete schmuck. Or both.

POST MORE!

Do you issue narrative licenses in your spare time? I felt a theme, influenced by Elton John, and went with it. No more, no less.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

I felt a theme, influenced by Elton John Eugene McDaniels, and went with it. No more, no less.

That too, to a certain extent. But you have to listen to "Indian Sunset" off of Madman Across the Water. It's brilliant. The whole record really.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    OMFG. OMFG. OMFG. OMFG. OMFG. I'm picturing a campfire, beer cozies, K-Swiss, and sunburned necks.

V-Dogg,

I think you should re-record this over your favorite Shabaam Sahdeeq instrumental and it might sound dope. Then we can all go jump off a cliff.

I never thought the notagoodlook guy would be insufficient, but this is so bad on so many levels. I mean, purely for Raj's sake, you owe him money for lost banner revenue.

• who did you vote for president in '04?

...geronimo in '04...

this white man voted for leonard peltier. as far as california is concerned he was the only native american running. what other states did geronimo run in? or were you just calling every native american geronimo?

keep channeling that native american rage. sure sounds like you have all the issues locked down. ignorance still sounds ignorant when it rhymes.

• Strangular?

• parenparen 537 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    johnny cash - hurt

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    *cue debbie downer wok-wok*

mannnnn.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I have very little to do with this post, but im chiming in anyway.

HILARIOUS! Thank you Vitamin.

I love the girls laughing. It reminds of the episode of Clerks the cartoon where Dante was interrogated by 2 giggling girls.

Great way to start the day. Too Funny.

It took Huge balls to post that!

• Is this a previously unreleased Sublime outtake??

• ...I'm assuming the people around you were white?

mixed crowd. Persian, white, Chinese, Arab, Jewish and slavic.

I wouldn't really call that a mixed group by "hip-hop standards"...

No Native Americans? Even some Maxicans? Black people I guess were just out of the question....

This is pretty tasteless man.

btw

Is the guitarist playing a song by Mana

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I cant beleive you would try to front like this is some real shit, let alone a serious expression of native american rage. The constant laugh track and ridiculous, comical strain on the voice is a dead give away.

I can just imagine some Native american dude shrinking back into the corner, pretending to smile. Or maybe hed pick up somethign heavy and express his... Native American Rage?

In all seriouss though everyone, cant we just sit back ,get along, and eat some Neighborhood Popsicles?

I cant beleive you would try to front like this is some real shit, let alone a serious expression of native american rage. T

I know. I was actually expecting a serious attempt. This is too funny. Embarrassing etc...

I really was at a loss for words when I heard it.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I cant beleive you would try to front like this is some real shit, let alone a serious expression of native american rage. T

I know. I was actually expecting a serious attempt. This is too funny. Embarrassing etc...

I really was at a loss for words when I heard it. [/b]

wow. just....wow.

And I can say I was here when it happened...

It took incredibly suspect judgement[/b] to post that!

Actually it was more like one of those uncomfortable situations where, you know you should laugh, but that is your only reaction. Even though you KNOW its not funny.

Actually it was more like one of those uncomfortable situations where, you know you should laugh, but that is your only reaction. Even though you KNOW its not funny.

I guess. I am still stunned.

Actually it was more like one of those uncomfortable situations where, you know you shouldnt [/b] laugh, but that is your only reaction. Even though you KNOW its not funny.

I mean shouldnt [/b]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I didn't even laugh.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    wow....just wow.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    hold my martini... i have to do those hand gestures