Food&Liquor/Blue Collar the new "One for All" ?

123457»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Faux - would you be the "white bigot" or would you reprise your role as the "soul brother"?

I guess I am the "white bigot" by default, since Shiezle is obviously the "soul brother"...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "The Voice has published groundbreaking investigations of New York City politics, as well as reporting on local and national politics, with arts, culture, music, dance, film, and theater reviews. The Voice has received three Pulitzer Prizes."

"A sad side-effect of 50 Cent's ubiquity is that we now have an entire generation of rappers who think that the only thing matters is how hard you are, so they come out huffing and shouting and telling everyone what a pussy you are without any regard for hooks or flow or charisma. "

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    "A sad side-effect of 50 Cent's ubiquity is that we now have an entire generation of rappers who think that the only thing matters is how hard you are, so they come out huffing and shouting and telling everyone what a pussy you are without any regard for hooks or flow or charisma. "

Name names or you're soft.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

I threw up a hint.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

I threw up a hint.

Hints are for softies.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Tom Breihan

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

been listening to this a lot lately, not classic all the way but some classic tracks on it for sure ... when they do a more new york style joint on "Chicago" that still hits harder than most chicago backpack shit. They have some new stuff out now w/ traxster that i haven't checked yet but i can't imagine it touching much of this.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Huh. Reading over this thread I am struck by the fact that the general level of reading comprehension on SoulStrut seems to have risen over the past four years. Or maybe it's just that Guzzo doesn't poast here anymore.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    dude you have a rick ross avatar

What if it were revealed next week that he is actually a garbage man

Prescient.