TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    SO, Tevez off to Inter at the end of the season - seems very likely.

FFS, what does he want? Or more accurately, what hold does his agent have over him to get him to jog away from perfectly good club setups, time after time? Is the weather that bad?

And I can't stomach the thought of Ibrahimovich coming in and doing an "Adebayor", but for twice the outlay.

That's a shame if true. He's a talented, hardworking player, and a great assett to the league. Plus there was the vibes between him and Neville. Nearly as good as Lehman vs Drogba.

Now the sense of injustice has abated, I can say well played Barcelona. Never allowed us to get into the game or build up any kind of rhythm, took their goals well, and if not for another surprisingly good performance from Almunia, it could have been worse for Arsenal. Maybe Cesc's poor performance will put them off him too.

Saturday's FA Cup game against Man U seems more important now, not because I'm particularly fussed about winning it, but more because Arsenal have had a few reality-check moments recently, and a few games in a row with poor decisions going against us - they need to show some spirit rather than say, sitting on the ground and sulking a la Gallas. I remember seeing Klinsman (I think?) speaking about the defeat to England in '66 as being the best thing that ever happened to German football. It just takes the right mental attitude. We know Wenger can spot & nurture talentented youngsters, can he turn them into mature winners rather than whiners?

My Spurs mate is rather happy right now. Best team in north London went through.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    All this talk of Charlie Sheen reminded me...

How is that naked, hooker-banging, opposite neighbour of yours? I would have sent the .avi to his wife long time ago.

Friends of mine in Old Trafford vicinity recalled an exhibitionist woman across their terraced yards who would change tampons in deliberate full view for them.

And no, she wasn't.

Gah!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    All this talk of Charlie Sheen reminded me...

How is that naked, hooker-banging, opposite neighbour of yours? I would have sent the .avi to his wife long time ago.

Friends of mine in Old Trafford vicinity recalled an exhibitionist woman across their terraced yards who would change tampons in deliberate full view for them.

And no, she wasn't.

Gah!

Haha.

His wife is now pregnant, stays at home all day and has installed curtains.

His dial-in days are over.

End of an era.

Duderonomy said:
    Maybe Cesc's poor performance will put them off him too.

:oof:

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    What have they done to their hair.. They look like 1950s bin men.

Someone over at the Telegraph needs to work on their photoshop skills.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    glad to see valencia back for utd
    however will heinze get the last laugh with a 0-0 draw

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Great to see the real Wayne Rooney playing again. He was on fiyahhhh.

Also welcome back Valencia.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Great to see Tony back on the pitch again. Also nice to get that out of the way as Brown in central defence is always a bit of a squeaky bum situation. Not appreciating the constant injuries piling up in defence at the moment, all a bit too much like 2006/7 for me.

Real Madrid v Tottenham
    Chelsea v Manchester United
    Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk
    Inter Milan v Schalke

In the semi-finals it's Inter Milan or Schalke v Chelsea or Manchester United. Which means it's Real Madrid or Tottenham against Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk.

I call it Inter - Manure and Real - Barca (I will be cheering for the spuds but that boy Ronaldo etc...)

Final: Manure to get dey pants down by Barca (I really don't want either of them to win doe)

BTW will someone please shoot Balotelli?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    co-sign on balotelli
    a boy living a boyhood dream looking like he is clocking in at a coal factory on the pitch

the possibility of a CL classico to add to the other 2 meetings in the month of april makes my mouth water...
    glad there was no awckward chelsea v barcelona for me
    I'll go with the same picks as you although i pick chelsea (even if i find it hard for us to do)
    also i beleive tottenham could upset real but don't see it happening

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    BTW will someone please shoot Balotelli?
    Just give him a bib and I'm sure he would eventually do the job himself unassisted.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Substituted because he was allergic to grass? You'd think that would have come up beforehand, wouldn't you?

If City don't fuck him off in the summer, they're mental.

• DocMcCoy said:
    Substituted because he was allergic to grass? You'd think that would have come up beforehand, wouldn't you?

If City don't fuck him off in the summer, they're mental.

Agreed.
    The kid needs to be humbled and Mancini seems to think he "understands" him etc..

Very happy for Tottenham to draw Real in the quarters - exactly the type of game the fans want to see.
    Pissed off with United v Chelsea though, guaranteed an English team in the Semi's though.
    Shaktar will trouble Barca at home I reckon..

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Who is plonking bets on this round? Post em up!

b/w

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    More Wiley genius/madness.

b/w

Top Tip: make huge savings on M&S sandwiches and not-from-concentrate orange juice by hosting your album playback on YouTube.

To Arsene Wenger;

PLAY JENS LEHMAN.

Please.
    FFS.

Desperate times indeed.

• After Almunia's performance against West Brom back in September I thought the decision to play Jens would have been a simple one. But, no. After a decent performance against Barcelona when it ultimately didn't matter, he fucks up against West Brom when it does.

Can't help thinking the lack of Djourou was a factor, too.

Also, fuck United. Jammy, jammy bastards.

neil_something said:

Quite.

But unlike City, they want to win.

The smell of an Ibrahimovich deal is getting stronger too (swap for Balotelli-R). I think a little bit of sick has just come up in my mouth.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    neil_something said:

Quite.

But unlike City, they want to win.

The smell of an Ibrahimovich deal is getting stronger too (swap for Balotelli-R). I think a little bit of sick has just come up in my mouth.

haha especially if inter end up taking the italian title balotelli can pull a ibrahimovic in itlay

$38 postage on $40 of SS Tees? At least Dick Turpin wore a mask etc...

I wanted them posted, not carried over on the curves of some piece of hyper-totty.

'Pon di bay US>UK T-shirt shipment is in a realer world.

My old Motorhead T it is, then (My L42 one is in the wash).

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Never seen this before. Shit had me laughing.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    damn rooney, i believed in the hammers for a minute, chicharito can't stop scoring

torres looked bitter to start on the bench

• Wow - West Ham have a believer!

I checked and West Ham were 2-0 at half time.

I texted my hammer mate.

It read "This could end a couple of ways. 2-3 or worse."

That is why they are on top.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    la liga and the PL were decided today
    the scudetto nearly is as well

mourinho's record is :goat:

• I wouldn't write off Inter just yet - I think AC are capable of throwing it away still.
    Napoli are still in with a shout too.

Mourinho won't be giving up yet, no matter what he is saying to the press..

Am I the only one still playing Fantasy League?

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY