Top Scorer: Villa

Surprise player: Pedro

Biggest flop: Mourinho

First manager to get sacked: Juve dude
    CL winner: Barca

La Liga winner: Barca

Serie A winner: Inter Milan

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    also the bordeaux manager will be sacked if they have a losing record after 10 games

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    PL Winner: Man Citeh

PL top 4: Citeh, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham

Relegated: Man U, Wigan

Surprise team: Blackpool if they stay up

Top Scorer: Drogbreath

Surprise player: Kakuta

Biggest flop: could be Hodgson

First manager to get sacked: is Sven coming back to the Prem?

CL winner: ARSENAL!

La Liga winner: Barca

Serie A winner: Inter Milan

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    PL Winner: Man Ure
    PL top 4: Man Ure, Chelsea, Arsenal, Villa
    Relegated: Blackpool, WBA, Wigan
    Surprise team: Villa
    Top Scorer: ROOOONEEYY
    Surprise player: Ashley Young
    Biggest flop: Walcott again
    First manager to get sacked: Mancini
    CL winner: Man Ure (no really)
    La Liga winner: Real Madrid
    Serie A winner: Inter

Bring Me Whisky

Hart---Nash
    (Citeh) (Stoke)

Djourou---Ayala---Samba---Micah Richards---Bassong
    (Arse) ('Pool) (B'burn) (Citeh) (Spuds)

Fabregizzle---Modric---Rodwell---Kakuta---Bale
    (Barca) (Spuds) (toffees) (Chelski) (Spuds)

Van Percy---Tevez---Sturridge
    (Arse) (Citeh) (Chelski)

Paul said:

Biggest flop: Walcott again

B-but he can run really, really fast!

Although getting dropped from that England squad is sure to have done his confidence the world of good.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Citeh will struggle to turn that, ever increasing squad into a team.

Spuds will struggle with the extra pressure of European football. They'll be a flop this season.

MeMe will continue his decent into utter shiteness. LFC will overspend on a European flop in desperate attempt to save themselves come January.

Walcott will prove doubters wrongs. And Messi right.

Argentina striker Lionel Messi has said that Theo Walcott's exclusion from England manager Fabio Capello's 23-man squad came as a surprise to him.

Walcott's omission from the team for South Africa was also a surprise to many, with the Arsenal winger having played well in all of England's warm-up games.

Messi also revealed that Walcott's pace was the one quantity that worried Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola when the Catalan side met Arsenal in the Champions League.

He said: "I must say that at the time I thought it was a bad decision to leave Theo Walcott at home.

"And I think that has been proved right. I can only speak from experience but he was one of the most dangerous players I have ever played against.

"Barcelona players are not scared easily but I can tell you that when we played Arsenal last season he truly worried us.

"When we were playing Arsenal at the Emirates we were so in control of the game at 2-0, with all respect Arsenal were not even in the game.

"Then Theo came on and changed the game. He pretty much single-handedly salvaged a draw against Barcelona that night.

"Even in the return leg our manager Pep Guardiola was telling us he was the player to watch out for.

"And the best players in the world like Xavi and Gerard Pique were telling us to watch out for him. The truth is that he really rattled us.

"If he could do that against Barcelona, think what he could have done against Germany and Algeria. Even if he didn't start he would still have been very important for England.

"Along with Cesc Fabregas and Sergio Aguero he would have been the best impact player at the World Cup."

"Even at the top level, pace scares the world's best defenders. And, take it from me, he would scare any defender.

"When England brought on players I don't think they were at the level to make any impact. But Walcott would have been and I still can't understand why he wasn't taken.

"He is a big-game player as well who rises to the occasion. He scored a hat-trick in Croatia, which nobody ever does and was the star against Barcelona."

There you go Paul.

I'm still not picking him, doe.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    LLOL

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Okem said:

Messi also revealed that Walcott's pace was the one quantity that worried Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola when the Catalan side met Arsenal in the Champions League.

Before adding "that was before we saw his end ball" and rolling on the floor laughing.

I kid of course.

I would genuinely like to see Theo develop into a finished product but the fact that something they saw prevented Sven from playing him in 2006 and Fabio picking him in 2010 suggests that he has a big hurdle to get over to reach the top. England could really do with him getting there though.

• DocMcCoy said:
    LLOL

saw this earlier today. repping my hometown.

twinned with guangxi province in china, there no province finer...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    So do we rename this thread 'take that shit to the junior partners.com'?

haha.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    There you go Paul.

You SHOULD put him in your FPL side. Then you can blame your inevitable fall to the bottom of the league on his poor form.

BAAAAaaaaZING!

nzshadow said:
    So do we rename this thread 'take that shit to the junior partners.com'?

haha.

Shameful shit indeed. Junior party = cabin boy. If you're going to take new steps in humiliating the country at least get the dates right.

In other news, further proof that, when Armageddon comes round, there's only one man I'll be looking to to lead the nation to safety.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/835803-tv-survival-expert-ray-mears-helped-police-find-raoul-moat

Thanks to that timestamping gem from the other day, feel free to enjoy Obertan's goal and amazing celebration from last night.

As the one Rio noted on his twitter:

Think I might have to have a sit down n talk through with obertan about he's (sic) goal celebration! Haha

That celebration is sure to set new standards for the new Premiership season.

On a side note, why do most of our young players look like they're about 35?

Okem said:
    Duderonomy said:
    There you go Paul.

You SHOULD put him in your FPL side. Then you can blame your inevitable fall to the bottom of the league on his poor form.

BAAAAaaaaZING!

I blame my un-impeachable ethics ;-)

No Wank Lampard. No Manure. No Stevie Me.

Van Penus is fine of course.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    So, it appears that the "politics" Joe Cole spoke of as his reason for leaving Chelsea involved him siding with Wayne Bridge over that Vanessa Perroncel business. His relationship with a certain brave and loyal centre-back went into the shitter soon afterwards. Word is that Bridge will soon be joining him at Anfield and all.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    brave and loyal

LOL

I hope Cole does well at Liverpool, be good to see him playing with some confidence again as rarely has a player been so consistently shat upon by managers (a lot of it for his own good admittedly). Hodgson would seem to be a good choice to build him up.

• here's something to cheer you up: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/22/ian-tomlinson-police-not-charged

on the plus side, at least i'm clear now that attacking someone from behind, without provocation is not a crime, even if the person dies shortly afterwards... anyone fancy filming me beating up a policeman in the same way to see if the CPS come to the same verdict?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    anyone understand why guti is leaving real
    he would be a perfect part in the special one's puzzle
    a sneijder like organizer

Mourinho likes grafters. Don't know much about Guti, but does he track back, put in tackles etc?
    Maybe Mourinho feels he has one attacking midfield/forward player too many...

Oh, and 'Arry reckons Spurs are genuine title contenders. Will Skel back them for great things again this season?

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    neil_something said:
    here's something to cheer you up: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/22/ian-tomlinson-police-not-charged

on the plus side, at least i'm clear now that attacking someone from behind, without provocation is not a crime, even if the person dies shortly afterwards... anyone fancy filming me beating up a policeman in the same way to see if the CPS come to the same verdict?

can't believe that. f*** the police

i was at that protest, definitely was some shady stuff going on.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    lol

Ulysses31nicholas said:
    neil_something said:
    here's something to cheer you up: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/22/ian-tomlinson-police-not-charged

can't believe that. f*** the police

i was at that protest, definitely was some shady stuff going on.

from another forum:

odd the IPCC didn't consider a first instance warrant* to negate the statutory 6 month time frame for summary offences.....just in case

*first instance warrant which can be obtained from any magistrates court - where the suspect is known and believed to have commited an offence - i.e. where either solid or compelling circumstantial evidence exists this warrant can be sworn out and means that there is no time limit in which charges have to be brought - usually sought when a person is circulated as wanted for a summary offence

Would've given more time to decide. But it sounds like they'd made their minds up. F**k**g ****** **nts.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i feel bad for villa with the milner refusal of a hefty contract
    they will never be considered on the level of citeh and spurs?

I rate Martin. I don't think any other Strutter does.

I do too - he seemed to talk more sense than any recent BBC footballl pundit, and like Hodgson, he's done well with a limited squad.

Good to see Henry scoring against Spurs again :cheese:

Apropos of returning a favour for Junior, I'm loading up a couple of Solid Steel mixes. They're old, and were broadcast on the radio, so I figure there's no copyright infringement here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=941BDF2W

PART 3 - ONECUT
    Onecut intro
    Western Roots Bogus Buddy Hombre
    Edan Ultra '88 (onecut Edit) Humble Magnificent
    Rakim Let The Rhythm Hit Em (accap) Mca
    Parlour Talk "old, New & Blue" Acid Jazz
    Zion I Le Le Le Izm
    Tribe Of Issa Char Wardance Wardance
    Dj Yas Freaky Kemuri
    Chill Rob G Court Is Now In Session (accap) Unknown
    Dj Hype Dead A's Tru Playaz
    Dj Proper Showcase & Lick Back Roc
    Dreas The Chronicles 2 Kool
    Roots Manuva Blessed Be The Manner(accap) Ronin
    Onecut Brownfinger White
    Mr Oizo Sick Dog Try To Speak Slip
    PART 4 ??? DK
    ARTIST TITLE LABEL
    Bow Wow Wow "hello, Hello Daddy" Rca
    Gilberto Gil Aquele Abraco Philips
    Dj Marky/dj Patife So Tinha Movement Records
    Moving Fusion Thunderball Ram
    Caetano Veloso Alfomega Philips
    Kahuun Batteri Fuego
    The Dining Rooms Cosi Ti Amo (fourtet Remix) Milano 2000

Haven't converted them from wma files, so you may want to download a free wav-to-mp3 converter, or simply burn them onto a CD. Somebody let me know if this doesn't work.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A9MTD944

PART 3 ??? P-Love
    ARTIST TITLE LABEL
    The Cinematic Orchestra Chanel 1 Suite Ninja Tune
    Boards Of Canada Roygbiv Warp
    Bjork Army Of Me (aba All-stars Mix) One Little Indian
    Glammerlicious Terrarium Pigeon
    People Under The Stairs San Francisco Knights Om
    Stereolab Diagonals Too Pure
    Quannum Feat Lyrics Born I Changed My Mind (stereo Mc's Mix) Quannum
    New Flesh Communicate Big Dada
    Jurrasic 5 Rubber Tyres Pan
    Dj Frane Going Home Goodvibe
    PART 4 ??? DK
    ARTIST TITLE LABEL
    Jerry Beeks The Nightlife Bad Magic
    Rodney P Big Tings Riddim Killa Records
    2 Amigos Prints In The Sand Angels Egg
    Ricardo Ray Sookie Sookie Harmless
    Sexual Harrassment If I Gave You A Party Gomma
    Pest Slap On Tap Ninja
    Big Bang Ping Pong Arision
    Spear N Jackson Babysitting Howlin
    Fethawit Not That Girl Wah Wah
    Steve Grossman Zulu Stomp Pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=96Z9WFM0
    part 1 - COLDCUT
    Opensky Unit Sunshine Star Whatmusic
    Venus Brown Timez Up Playground
    Anti Pop Consortium 39303 Warp
    The White Stripes Little Bird Sympathy For The Record
    Aphex Twin Kesson Dalef Warp
    Stiephane Malca Feat Waad Jonon React
    PART 2 ??? Coldcut
    Lamb Just Is Mercury
    Set Fire To The Flames There Is No Dance In Frequency And Balance 130701 Fatcat
    Hood This Is What We Do To Sell Out(s) Domino
    Chungking Ange Eyes Chungking / Tummy Touch
    Demusphere Sometimes Parallax
    Dom Um Romao Apache Head To Toe
    Lo Rise 21st Century Blues Miso
    Les Go Dan Gna Sacred Rhythm Drum Spiritual Life Promo