OFFICIAL NEW GRAEMLIN THREAD

Comments

• ALL OF THESE RULE

jesus

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    haha, i've been scowling a lot like that these days

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    revised.

keep putting up requests and image suggestions.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

feelin that one

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I know I've seen this sayin'... but I thought it kinda funny.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

sick!

I made the Alien/Shig remix:

I don't want to start shit, but personally, I'd rather not see any permutation of "ni99a" thrown around here loosely or with a tongue-in-cheek attitude. I know hip-hop has pretty much made the term as ubiquitous as any other (my lips are like an ooo-wop when I start to spray it) but seriously, do we want to look like a bunch of snarky white dudes who think it's cute to say, "strictly for my ninjas" (an actual Urban Outfitters t-shirt, ok?) and not think we're herbing ourselves?

I'm not directing this at SoulOnIce at all - I just think it's one graemlin we'll be ok out excluding.

(And that's my criteria.)

I don't know man..that ninja please is pretty damn funny. Although i am apprehensive if it is being used on an Urban Outfitters shirt.

I'm loving this one as well

I think we should use almost all of these.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    couple more...

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

hahahha nice one

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yes on Damn, Lil Dude Alert and definitely Sonned.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I made the Alien/Shig remix:

I don't want to start shit, but personally, I'd rather not see any permutation of "ni99a" thrown around here loosely or with a tongue-in-cheek attitude. I know hip-hop has pretty much made the term as ubiquitous as any other (my lips are like an ooo-wop when I start to spray it) but seriously, do we want to look like a bunch of snarky white dudes who think it's cute to say, "strictly for my ninjas" (an actual Urban Outfitters t-shirt, ok?) and not think we're herbing ourselves?

I'm not directing this at SoulOnIce at all - I just think it's one graemlin we'll be ok out excluding.

(And that's my criteria.)

I don't know man..that ninja please is pretty damn funny. Although i am apprehensive if it is being used on an Urban Outfitters shirt.

I wasn't going to get into the "ninja" debate, since I made it more for the laugh of turning the iconic shig image into a ninja, and to have "plaese" in a graemlin, but I have to respond that I did NOT base it on an Urban Outfitters T-Shirt, I had no idea using "ninja" as a stand-in for "nigga" was some "snarky white boy" trend, I just got it from a couple of threads on here where people flipped it in a funny way. I personally don't buy into the "let's pretend those words don't exist" theory of political correctness, but I also am grown up enough and my head is not so far up my ass as to not recognize the potential to offend, so sorry if anyone thought it was in poor taste, I thought it was a Soul Strut inside joke, not a cliche.

And thanks to Mike2600 for cleaning up the Puto B-B, mine was made on MS Paint in 3 1/2 minutes, hence the budget hand-drawn word balloon:

Although I hoped that was part of it's charm... *cough*

I came home from work today and dudes had made like 20 insane new ones! Nice!!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Can someone make a Michael Bolton graemlin that says "I celebrate his entire catalogue".

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    ALL OF THESE RULE

jesus

Is it just me or does Ms Damn look like she only has one ear?

h

ALL OF THESE RULE

jesus

h

The other half was blown off in a freak headphone accident.

Either that she went all Van Gogh to create her Midnight Marauders skirt.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ALL OF THESE RULE

jesus

h

The other half was blown off in a freak headphone accident.

Either that she went all Van Gogh to create her Midnight Marauders skirt.

yeesh! you guys! her sassy but sweet but don't mess with me bangs are covering her other ear.

Can someone make a Michael Bolton graemlin that says "I celebrate his entire catalogue".

That'd be ill.

could this be the new baller status one? if someone can pixelate it..

• yeesh! you guys! her sassy but sweet but don't mess with me bangs are covering her other ear.

TRUE!

3/4 perspective y'all!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

• Bring back this dude...

as the creator of the wizard rock graemlin, i vote to keep him out of the starting lineup as to preserve him for special occasions.

as the creator of the wizard rock graemlin, i vote to keep him out of the starting lineup as to preserve him for special occasions.

Agreed. Could we make a "Mystical Beast Raer" graemlin then?

• autezautez 404 Posts

how do you make it animated ? and how do you make the background transparent?

• Agreed. Could we make a "Mystical Beast Raer" graemlin then?

whoa. could i see that genre's entire discography please?

• graemlins are topflight

may i suggest some georgew/dickcheyney/karlrove/saddam related

• Agreed. Could we make a "Mystical Beast Raer" graemlin then?

whoa. could i see that genre's entire discography please?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

This should say "I'd hit that"

No animated graemlines please. It's cool if it's your icon but animated graemlines are so 1997 with an exception made for:

• No animated graemlines please. It's cool if it's your icon but animated graemlines are so fryer's funk 45 board with an exception made for: