OFFICIAL NEW GRAEMLIN THREAD

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    There should be one sayin' something along the lines of making some real world moves...

Just a thought anyways

• Congrats dude! I'm with Mr. Most btw in that i think Raj should go crazy with the graemlins. Noyt only does it "institutionalize" some common strut phrasings, but it creates room for new ones at the same time...

Can we keep the facemelter?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I KNOW Y'ALL HAVE MORE!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    whoever made this had me rolling for no apparent reason

We need more of these plaese

Strictly speaking, I think Leo ought to be saying 'This pertains niether to chicken nor gravy, sir'.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I think the latter should just be poptart, as in, "I ran into this digger at the flea the other day and dude was a totally a [insert poptart graemlin here]"

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

I think the latter should just be poptart, as in, "I ran into this digger at the flea the other day and dude was a totally a [insert poptart graemlin here]"
    word. good call

• Thank you! Your next task will be making a "sonned" graemlin!

• pknypkny 549 Posts

Thank you! Your next task will be making a "sonned" graemlin!

May I suggest a pic of Sonny Bono for this graemlin?

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Strictly speaking, I think Leo ought to be saying 'This pertains niether to chicken nor gravy, sir'.

I think it'd be either "pertains neither to chicken nor to gravy" or "pertains to neither chicken nor gravy."

Parallel structure is everything. I know Smokey Robinson feels me on this.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    So necessary.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    McDonald's picture menu is what's up. If you can't read or don't feel like talking, you can just, like, point at a picture of some fries. It's dope.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

I think it'd be either "pertains neither to chicken nor to gravy" or "pertains to neither chicken nor gravy."

Parallel structure is everything. I know Smokey Robinson feels me on this.

[color:white] * [/color]

ha ha, just kidding. while you guys are technically correct, I thought it read better with the negation in the front, reflecting english as she is spoken.

[color:white] * Preemptive white text--plaese don't point out that this sentance ends with a preposition[/color]

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    What program do you guys use to animate these things??

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Adobe Image Ready. It came as part of Photoshop 7.0, and I think they still include it

• edubedub 715 Posts

I think these tend to look much cooler when they're done up super tiny style.

I agree with this (I think avatar height should be around 33 pixels, width can vary)

Here's my latest, by request:

These are still up for vote:

(obviously this one doesn't fit my own guidelines)

• So necessary.

WRONG.

That is the Grafwritah graemlin, not the Faux_Rillz graemlin.

• Who wants to make a Mingering graemlin?

• Can we get a "PASUE" jernt?

• edubedub 715 Posts

I like this one. I attempted to pixelate it a bit, a-la yaoming... I'm not 100% happy with it though:

there's something about the pixelated graemlins, where it's not just a miniaturized photo, that really appeal to me.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    Can we get a "PASUE" jernt?

please supply relevant imagery.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts

Here's my latest, by request:

Very dope!

I have no clue how to make these. Can I request a Paul wall "Whut it DO?" and an Intimate club Graemlin!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

FIVE STARS

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    ALL OF THESE RULE

jesus

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

YES!!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

YES!!

and you'd be happy as hell to get a record deal...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

FIVE STARS

WINNER