Comments

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Does this one work?

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

• M * K E

I S

P R O C R A S T I N A T I N G

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Maybe the other one is a little mean-spirited...

(That's not a real IP address, by the way)

• ---JOSH
    ---BRAINFREEZE RAER

• edubedub 715 Posts

I know it was already done, but here's my version:

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

• edubedub 715 Posts

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

I like

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

HAHA! That beats mine I just made, after reading the "mashups: the movie" thread, which is probably what inspired you, too:

Kind of scary to think we both were working on such a singularly nerdy project at the same time...

I also think I'm the only one feeling the "charm" of my super-budget mspaint styles...

• HA! nice!

whoooOOOOOooooaaaaOOOooooaaaaOOOooooaaaaaa! (the sound his eyes are making)

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    2/3 of the graemlins aren't displaying in my browser, even the old ones..

anyone know what's up? help, thx!

Ditto. I'm using Firefox on a Mac btw.

explorer on a pc..

i took a non-showing-up graemlin's url and pasted it into a new browser window and got a file not found error.

all these new things to overuse and no way to see them

wtf?! even the sad face doesn't show.

Hey, TREW

Try this: Options / Internet options / Advanced / Multimedia: show images.

Maybe it works.

Peace

• edubedub 715 Posts

HAHA! That beats mine I just made, after reading the "mashups: the movie" thread, which is probably what inspired you, too:

Kind of scary to think we both were working on such a singularly nerdy project at the same time...

I also think I'm the only one feeling the "charm" of my super-budget mspaint styles...

oh shit.. I just posted the same response in the other thread!!!!

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    JOSH

• how about stephen a. smith saying "quite frankly"

• autezautez 404 Posts

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    OK do we need a new post on how to get these things working? I tried the options thing and it didn't work.

Anyone?????

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    We need a suspect Graemlin....

• PERFECT.

And as far them being functioning graemlins, we have to wait for Castle D or another moderator to OK them and install them.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

PERFECT.

And as far them being functioning graemlins, we have to wait for Castle D or another moderator to OK them and install them.

I want to see more of these things smaller and 8bit gif style. Love the suspect one, but can we shrink and simplify some of these a bit more? This is all about pixel art to me, not resizing images.

Remember, I started this shit!

i have to say that graemlins are no where as fun on other forums cause of the pop culture factor and people actually getting them and applying them to everyday convo...love it

also without getting to philosophical or nothing, but gramelins and images.google seem like they have changed the game of message board communication, but if u think about it, we're just going back to our true human roots of hieroglyphics(if some of these graemlins were on any other site, they would make no sense unless you're talking about the emoticons) and dropping knowledge pictorally...i could write a book on the subject...well no i can't, but i could write a paragraph on it.

PERFECT.

I want to see more of these things smaller and 8bit gif style. Love the suspect one, but can we shrink and simplify some of these a bit more? This is all about pixel art to me, not resizing images.

yeah, i think people are just getting their ideas out there,or messing around, no need to waste time formatting them if they aren't going to be used right? anyhow its ez formatting them right, but i agree when the emoticons are finally selected they should be optimized efficiently.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

PERFECT.

yeah, i think people are just getting their ideas out there,or messing around, no need to waste time formatting them if they aren't going to be used right? anyhow its ez formatting them right, but i agree when the emoticons are finally selected they should be optimized efficiently.

personally I love a lot of these ideas, and think a lot would get used if they were executed out.

I think a lot of them aren't up right now because RAJ can't even get :sonned: to work

alright, these are properly formated, invisi gif and all..

just for peoples info, to save stuff in 8 bit color etc, save your stuff in the "save for web" option if youre using pshop, and choose 8 colors in the preview...and i guess invisible backgrounds are necessary too

peace

• JOSH

• parenparen 537 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

PERFECT.

i 2nd that emotion

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This isn't that good but I'd love to see someone improve on it:

for those controversial posts that you know are going to explode...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    for those controversial posts that you know are going to explode...

Ha - I don't think this is necessary but conceptually, I give it proppers.