OFFICIAL NEW GRAEMLIN THREAD

1234568»

Comments

• ah yes:

and plaese to sesplain "banned"

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Someone should create one with a black dude behind bars in a prisoner's outfit that reads, "On hiatus" just for Grafwritah.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Someone should create one with a black dude behind bars in a prisoner's outfit that reads, "On hiatus" just for Grafwritah.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    anyone else have Mozilla sizing issues with all these new graemlins?

• i want FOLL graemlins. peace, stein. . .

• also CHE greamlins with the words "college rap" peace, stein. .

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    it wouldnt serve any purpose whatsoever, but i like the sound of

"Soul Struthers"

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    i want FOLL graemlins. peace, stein. . .

Yeah, damn... forgot all about "foll" and "idoit". Somebody with a lot of free time on their hands needs to do Soulstrut dictionary (but, of course no one who posts on here has any free time on their hands... ).

BTW, I think I would like a "BAN" graemlin more than the "BANNED" graemlin. I don't get the skates either, plaese sesplain. Would a bottle of roll-on deodorant and the Ban logo in the word balloon work? , probably not...

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    i want FOLL graemlins. peace, stein. . .

• I don't get the skates either, plaese sesplain.
    i'm not sure either but i assumed its a tanya harding reference. stein. . .

• i want FOLL graemlins. peace, stein. . .

thats hot. stein.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    While a lot of these are really cool, they're also really ugly for us "desert" people (no roymarble). Folks need to make graemlins with transparent backgrounds.

• edubedub 715 Posts

not *Desert* friendly

While a lot of these are really cool, they're also really ugly for us "desert" people (no roymarble). Folks need to make graemlins with transparent backgrounds.

at least got fixed.

I would also like to second the motion that is not making sense to me... and it should be "ban", not "banned"

^ "Ban"

• for the 1 - 2 times a month somebody acts up enough to warrant being banned, do we really need a graemlin for it? i was always down with the ban deodorant google image search jumpoff.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1123556606edub">

ballin'[/b]

INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

for the 1 - 2 times a month somebody acts up enough to warrant being banned, do we really need a graemlin for it? i was always down with the ban deodorant google image search jumpoff.

true, though the context of it recently (at least from how i've interpretted it as) is someone totally disagrees with what you've just said, and its almost a trigger happy way of saying "get this guy and his opinion out of here".

ie.

person 1: "That Mariah joint is the summerjam"

person 2: "ban him"

• makes sense, but doesn't seem like it would have the same shelf life as or

makes sense, but doesn't seem like it would have the same shelf life as or

yeah, a lot of these emoticons (mine included) are sort of the temporary, i guess that's the nature of slang though. what i do propose though, is that there is a webpage that has EVERY SINGLE EMOTICON created resevoired in. That way whenever someone is replying to a typical thread they are not bombarded by an array of multicolored wierd gifs with bubbles coming out of their mouths at the bottom of the page. But with an independant page with all of the emoticons hosted, someone can track down what they want to use and just right click and copy the properties and paste it in their post...sort like using google.images. just a thought.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    might be a bit extreme, reminds me of...

How about for everyday use, and the other one for when someone is indiscreet about their real world moves.

Can we get a Drunk Typing one as well?

• autezautez 404 Posts
    real good lookin graemlines boys, good work here

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

• autezautez 404 Posts

should be added

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    what's going on in "banned?"

"give him the boot"

...............?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

should be added
    true indeed.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    And per Shig's request, the Puto Bong Bong freestyle crowd-pleaser:

They need to bring a Jollibee's up here.

• Someone requested a graemlin that says "feelin this". Just thought I would try my hand at this. Maybe someone can come along and clean up the flaws.