Damu The Fudgemunk - This Is How It Should Sound

Comments

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Lets see their double lp instrumental releases.

^ bored and stuck in a rut

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    But I heard he was a good guy?!

I heard he was probably going to Europe!?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    He's sure to have some good memories.

He's sure to have some good memories.

I heard he might be moving on to bigger and better things?

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    oof, bringing the old man crusty anger steez in this thread. i didn't jizz my pants upon listening to these tracks, but you guys seem to have a vendetta against dude....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    oof, bringing the old man crusty anger steez in this thread. i didn't jizz my pants upon listening to these tracks, but you guys seem to have a vendetta against dude....

Pause w/ the dramatics

Its nice beat but to call it facemelting is ridiculous.

How long have u been listening to Hip Hop?

fair enough. i was feeling the hell out of it before dudes killed my high.
    I copped newcleus in 83. I still have my Beat Street on tape.

"I respect his hustle" - t minus 45 seconds....

Save naming your project along the lines of The Way It Should Sound for Anticon releases...especially when noone but extreme novices agree with you.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I feel you, staxwax.

This kid's gonna be big...9th Wonder big!

"He is having a good time and will probably go to Europe" is like some malnourished cousin of that.

I feel you, staxwax.

Legendary?

I copped newcleus in 83. I still have my Beat Street on tape.

I said Hip Hop.

• thropethrope 750 Posts

Pause w/ the dramatics

ehh, vendetta was a little strong, but out of all the shit that gets discussed here, i dont see why this guy should be singled out for sucking. and then faux with his bullshit "little dude" talk he sprinkles around here liberally.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Hi, I've never heard of this dude or clicked on any of the youtube links but I can agree that dude's name is total shit. And I call myself "high-c" on the internet!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    waldorf and stetler

statler

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    but i suppose the 'strut has always been strongly against "BRINGING IT BACK !!!!!" style artists. "tepid" gets hated on more than "horrible" does around here.

"He is having a good time and will probably go to Europe" is like some malnourished cousin of that.

Gary Coleman to Emmanuel Lewis.

• oof, bringing the old man crusty anger steez in this thread. i didn't jizz my pants upon listening to these tracks, but you guys seem to have a vendetta against dude....

I have nothing against him. His work isn't the greatest thing ever, but he is a good producer. I bought the Y Society album and thought that it was pretty good. But when I saw him in an Oompa Loompa suit performing with his MPC, I thought that I was going to hear something that was unusual and unexpected. But I could close my eyes and think that it was a Pete Rock or Primo track that didn't quite make the cut.

Pause w/ the dramatics

ehh, vendetta was a little strong, but out of all the shit that gets discussed here, i dont see why this guy should be singled out for sucking. and then faux with his bullshit "little dude" talk he sprinkles around here liberally.

Hughe Madsen?

Bringing it back to a time when this half-assed ish still didn't cut it.

I feel you, staxwax.

Pause w/ the dramatics

I like me some corny shit, but ill push it as that. If its mediocre - present it as so. But to make a regular good beat to be out to be facemeltin' and expect cats to agree is a slippery slope.

Shit - muthafuskas up in here have bigged up some questionable artists.

Who was that chick that came outta the UK w/ the R&B/Andre 3000/Kelis meets whomever, w/ the funny hairstyle. Joneete so and so? Oh she's gonna be huge...blah blah blah bullshit.

That Diverse thread was presented as "I like dude". Not

I have nothing against him. His work isn't the greatest thing ever, but he is a good producer. I bought the Y Society album and thought that it was pretty good. But when I saw him in an Oompa Loompa suit performing with his MPC, I thought that I was going to hear something that was unusual and unexpected. But I could close my eyes and think that it was a Pete Rock or Primo track that didn't quite make the cut.

Tiny Kisses

• thropethrope 750 Posts

Pause w/ the dramatics

Hughe Madsen?

wheres the "going way over my head" graemlin?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Tiny Kisses

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I get this dude & Dam-Funk confused.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I feel you, staxwax.

hahaha

5 Stars

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    a 22 year old kid[/b], and yes he used to write graffiti

okaaaaaaaay, hol'up - the latter half of this statement is

if by "graffiti" you meant "never got up - notebook crook" then you are correct, sir. i was feelin your appreciation for dude until that.

trust.