Relationship Strut

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

And we see you, each of Bassie, Faux, and Edith, trying to undermine the real deal here.

If trying to kiss her or more will creep her out...THEN LET IT. It's creepier that he's gone 2 years without trying anything like that yet.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    lol at this 'let a woman be a woman & let a man be a man' bs

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    it is what it is

lol at this 'let a woman be a woman & let a man be a man' bs

If you had any style, you would also know how to keep it from being cramped.

lol at bitter divorced dudes offering swag tips

You have no idea, dude...no idea.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

None of us do.

I therefore call upon you to demonstrate the swag to us. Let it bloom forth like a great Texan rose. Do it now. Sprankle us.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

If your other posts on women are any example, I'm afraid we do.

It's a dog eat dog world.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    If you hang out in kennels.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

And we see you, each of Bassie, Faux, and Edith, trying to undermine the real deal here.

If trying to kiss her or more will creep her out...THEN LET IT. It's creepier that he's gone 2 years without trying anything like that yet.

i guess i can understand that perspective if dude's life has been on pause for so long. i just don't think a move like that is healthy advice when it can result in serious humiliation, even if it is possibly for the better in the big picture.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    "The dog wags his tail, not for you, but for your bread." - Portuguese Proverb

Humiliation? Only women get humiliated over stuff like that. Ain't no thing to a dude.

it's like a master class in swag up in here

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    wouldjalookatthat???! there's a texas rap song for any occasion

?So you lost. Next time you?ll win. I?ll show you how. Take a look at Joe McClure here. He used to be my boss, now I?m his. What?s the difference between me and him? We breathe the same air, sleep in the same hotel. He used to own it! Now it belongs to me. We eat the same steak, drink the same bourbon? Look, same manicure, cuff links. But we don?t get the same girls. Why? Because women know the difference. They got instinct. First is first and second is nobody. What makes the difference? Hate. Hate is the word, Benny. Hate the man who tries to kill you. Hate him until you see red and you come out winning the big money. The girls will come tumbling after. You?ll have to shut off the phone and lock the door to get a night?s sleep.?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    this thread is going to outlive the cockroach...

• Options
    I'm betting Harvey gets all them womens. What a playah fo rill!

You should write a book, Harv, on how to hollerate and move with that swaggeration.

"Chapter 1: She's just not that into you. But go ahead and kiss her just to be sure."

My dude Mike Moe, who used to run Beltway 8 Records down in Houston and recently opened up a restaurant in Pearland, just put a book out...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My dude Mike Moe, who used to run Beltway 8 Records down in Houston and recently opened up a restaurant in Pearland, just put a book out...

I hope his cooking is better than his advice.

"Chapter 1: She's just not that into you. But go ahead and kiss her just to be sure."

That first sentence is loser talk...never that.

I hope his cooking is better than his advice.

It's no longer 1965.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

ugh, why are you typing like that. and are you the guy who said you wanted to bounce a girl around like she would really be into that

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

ugh, why are you typing like that. and are you the guy who said you wanted to bounce a girl around like she would really be into that

Yup.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    If you've got the balls, give her a kiss on the cheek when the moment's right. If she responds, then good for you. If she backs off, just say, "You look so nice, I couldn't help it, but sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Leave it at that. She can't be too mad at a tiny kiss. This litmus test will let you know where you stand in terms of potentially dating/bedding her. If it doesn't work in your favor, you'll be able to move on with a clear conscious knowing that you at least made a move.

I'm sorry, but this is a super-creepy move.

She has already made it clear that she is not interested.

indeed, this has nothing to do with having balls. it would only make things incredibly awkward from her perspective and chances it would drive her away quickly.

But..but..but...it worked for Michael Scott!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    People are into all kinds of things, bouncing around included.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

• SaracenusSaracenus 671 Posts
    Welp in true strut fashion we have moved on from dating advice to SS eating its own...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    haha. i love how every thread turns personal and angry. and usually betwen the same half dozen people.